Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 2. (Read 30403 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 04:32:40 PM
That's how the economy built and it is a risk we must accept as traders. Big players will always be able to manipulate prices.
JP Morgan's CEO, Jamie Dimon was stating that Bitcoin as a fraud to drop prices. On the other side JP Morgan's family office was busy buying Bitcoin on it's dip.

Why did JP Morgan say their employees that whoever will buy Bitcoin will be fired? It is simple.
Rich are getting richer while hoping we will remain dumb and broke.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 22, 2019, 04:22:13 PM
Everything happens as always. Richer and more powerful people take away all that is valuable and enrich themselves at the expense of ordinary people. I have long come to terms with this situation. That is why I now strive to earn in the crypto market as much as possible. I also accumulate promising and valuable crypto currencies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 04:08:46 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

If that happens for sure many of the bitcoin holders surely will instantly become rich. I knew majority of the bullish so far are waiting for the

arise of bitcoin and of course including me too. Besides, bitcoin is not a type of financial institution instead it is a decentralized based system.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
January 22, 2019, 03:48:55 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

Maybe if we change the question it has sense.

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main banks and large financial institutions will be the holders?

This way now we are talking about the future!

Banks will not stay away from this madness. Their business is the money and the ones who don't join to bitcoin will regret for life
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 03:38:52 PM
Of course I understand that. The more valuable Bitcoin will be, the smaller number of ordinary people will have it. Large investors are already accumulating it. Therefore, I believe that you should not lose the opportunity to earn money on Bitcoin now and gradually accumulate it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 01:34:11 PM
Bitcoins true value is never going to be 20k as it was over a year ago. It cannot have such value when there's barely real use of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
January 14, 2019, 01:22:26 PM
Now Bitcoin price only 3600$+ and new crypto holder or a trader never believe that bitcoin price was 20000$ in 2017 .Yes its right because when i was started crypto trade or bitcoin in 2017 always see bitcoin price more and down low and people cannot when bitcoin price up but all people are shocked and left this crypto world
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 12:04:14 PM
The price of bitcoin is declining because of its different factors. Even its price s declining, it creates many opportunities to people like us to buy more bitcoins at cheap price.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 11:28:33 AM
It seems like what is happening now about the decline in bitcoin prices is a condition planned by various parties, and in time they will take the opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible and hope that many bitcoin holders panic and sell in a state of loss. For that we should be patient and keep holding the bitcoin that we have, because indeed Bitcoin has a bright future where in time I am sure that the price of bitcoin will rise again much higher than the previous price.
copper member
Activity: 182
January 14, 2019, 10:59:51 AM
I open my eyes and everything for bitcoin, big whales are the only ones capable of increasingly wealthy, because they are the only ones capable of controlling bitcion and we are the small holders continually adjusting for them. Only hope can give ourselves to continue this for making lot of money.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 14, 2019, 01:21:27 AM
We have open our eyes, its not the first time bitcoin at lower price, maybe when you have joined bitcoin about last two year you will know how many time bitcoin at lower and drop price, maybe you still remember when Chinese banned bitcoin and make price is dump, by the way just take few moment bitcoin could back stronger to higher price, always faith bitcoin have speculative price and could be back to higher price again.

Right. And that is the problem for those who have joined late in December 2017. They say "oh wow, bitcoin is mooning and can go even further". But sadly, 2018 is different they lost so much money in the ecosystem and now they are bitching around. lol.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 01:07:13 AM
We have open our eyes, its not the first time bitcoin at lower price, maybe when you have joined bitcoin about last two year you will know how many time bitcoin at lower and drop price, maybe you still remember when Chinese banned bitcoin and make price is dump, by the way just take few moment bitcoin could back stronger to higher price, always faith bitcoin have speculative price and could be back to higher price again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
Everybody in crypto are beneficials when the market is rising. It is not just investors or whales but everybody. Our eyes is open wide to be able to see what is going on in the market but sometimes we choose to be like a blind because the condition is bad. The market will be alright again in the proper time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 25, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
As I have been reading some gossip and news about crypto, Bank is one main source of investing for bitcoin, Other people are using bank to manipulate the prices of crypto coins, I dunno if its true but there are now many  banks working with different altcoins.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
By learning and reading what happens then this will be a decision that we can take.
Seeing and paying attention to market developments can be more appropriate to hold.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 25, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
holders have opened their eyes, they have chosen to hold their assets in bitcoin because they do not want to suffer losses from the act of selling their assets at a cheap price because they understand that it will only make them lose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
No, I do not think so. For banks and large financial institutions, cryptocurrency is too risky. However, if this happens, then I do not think that we should be afraid of this. If they own a cryptocurrency, then they will take measures to develop it. To strive to have an cryptocurrency of one kind is meaningless, because in that case it will lose all value. And the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market will be anyway. If you know the basic rules of the game in cryptocurrency, then such a manipulation will not be terrible for us.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 25, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
Of course, theoretically it is possible. But I think it will just kill bitcoin, it will lose all sense of decentralized currency. Therefore, I hope that the developers have provided this point.

They should have solved this problem from a problem that will arise after the action that has been made. Time to think about something before making a definite decision.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 25, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
Of course, theoretically it is possible. But I think it will just kill bitcoin, it will lose all sense of decentralized currency. Therefore, I hope that the developers have provided this point.
We(the community) are responsible for these. We initially created this form of market and yet, we would love to be in a stable market trend but isn't possible since we are having it into decentralized one. We just accept that our market today is totally different of what it shown in the past years.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

I don't think so, there are also many individuals who have bitcoin, so bitcoin is not controlled by financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: