Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 4. (Read 30403 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 22, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
I see, it is likely that small financial institutions such as banks are participating in large amounts of investment in bitcoin, because most banks oppose the use of bitcoin, because there are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
 if true bitcoin is held by a bank or similar institution then we don't have to worry about the fall of bitcoin and surely the price of bitcoin will be stable, and if it's the opposite bitcoin is held by individuals then we should be more vigilant about the very deep bitcoin movement.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 22, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
yes I know  ... so don't worry about that I think if they invest in crypto then there are many holders who keep prices from falling continuously
Activity: 364
December 22, 2018, 05:47:11 AM
It's normal for me to hold and wait until the price of bitcoin will go up. Even it will goes to 1cent remember that investing in crypto is the risky way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

We all only work and run crypto as a daily business. Don't know when prices go up, I think prices rise when everyone starts to no longer invest, I mean everyone starts losing interest in work investment.
And now the price falls very far, of course all those who make an exchange have been held by the bank.
I don't think so, this downward price might be influenced by a bunch of sly big investors and requests or other things that affect the price of coins so the price is difficult to rise. if everyone loses interest so that the price goes up, of course it can't, maybe they will disappear for a while then come back again because the price has gone up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
December 22, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

We all only work and run crypto as a daily business. Don't know when prices go up, I think prices rise when everyone starts to no longer invest, I mean everyone starts losing interest in work investment.
And now the price falls very far, of course all those who make an exchange have been held by the bank.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
If holders just hold the market will not affected but if demand rises for users and investors then market will rise and it is fact that when demand rises the prices rise and it is true that to know about the market it is important and you must have to open your eyes and identify the right time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
If we see the value of Bitcoin, then we can see that it is the right time to combine bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is worth the price, there is no fear of being knocked out of the market. If we now store bittacense, then we can sell at a higher price.
We have to keep an eye on one more thing, if we sell Bitcoin as $ now, then we're not missing a huge expert.
Because, the wise people say that if the delay is possible, then the golden crop can be harvested.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
December 22, 2018, 01:23:34 AM
We should take the positive out of all this. One thing that is worth mentioning here is that now there is very much increase in awareness related to crypto.  We thus have more number of whales as well who will be ready to buy at low prices. Thus the situation is not a dead end and I expect market to recover soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
December 21, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
I think this is what happened, they played their role by making negative crypto and all of them would sell bitcoin and this opportunity they took to save. The game is full of mystery and they will get it because of the panic of every bitcoin holder.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 11:41:10 PM
Although the banks and some governments show negative interest in crypto in the public, they own some valuable coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS etc surreptitiously. They are always looking at the extremes of the crypto movement, thus whenever the market goes down hugely, they buy more and sell at the spikes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
As long as I can profit or get something then, it wouldn't be a problem to me.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 11:27:15 PM
Just few time bitcoin and altcoin have growing up price, but now bitcoin and altcoin have drop and lower price again, we have waiting best moment where bitcoin could really at higher price and make altcoin will be on the higher.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
No, I recruit hedge fund technology and work with many of the most prominent funds and their chief tech officers.  None of them are long BTC.  Its too slow to be used at scale, is an environmental disaster (2017 energy requirements were the same as the entire Czech Rep), and is becoming more and more centralized.  Some of them trade the crypto market algorithmically and several that I know are VERY LONG on XRP as a buy and hold.  It offers the strongest fundamentals and is way oversold given their enterprise production clients and recent adoption by R3.  XRP will be used at scale beginning in March/April?May of 2019 between Asia and the Middle East initially then throughout other parts of the world including China (research Lian Lian, American Express and XRP). 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2018, 10:13:33 PM
For sure our eyes are widely opened to this reality and for that am hodling more coins. For I am awaken to that reality that soon after this dip and there will be a quantum rise in prices and hodler will benefit by then. don't be left out hodl now.

This happened a lot of in the past but Bitcoin continues to grow like it is saying that it will never die that easily since there are a lot of people that supports and use them. In the future, Bitcoin will be the foundation of the currencies we are using, fiat might be still there but in the future, digital currencies will be the usual currencies that we humans use.
Yes that this is only a beginning. we will face a situation that is far wider and bigger. When all financial systems become digitalized and cryptocurrency becomes a main factor of change. At present several institutions and even banks have started implementing the blockchain system, this is a good step because when a system wants to be much wider, more elements must use it.

The majority of cryptocurrencies are indeed young people, but let's see that the next 5 to 10 years that will become the majority of the world's population are all of us.
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
December 21, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
Possibilities will always be there but that does not mean it will be a certain thing! What we can do about it is to have as much as we could just as so hodlers would be us users! The price is definitely a good buy in my opinion and while i don't have the power to buy amount like whales but i surely secure myself with some as much as i can.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
of course I always open my eyes, that any price reduction is the time for those who want to collect as much coin as possible at a very cheap price, and will definitely benefit when prices are inflated
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 21, 2018, 07:59:39 PM
For sure our eyes are widely opened to this reality and for that am hodling more coins. For I am awaken to that reality that soon after this dip and there will be a quantum rise in prices and hodler will benefit by then. don't be left out hodl now.

This happened a lot of in the past but Bitcoin continues to grow like it is saying that it will never die that easily since there are a lot of people that supports and use them. In the future, Bitcoin will be the foundation of the currencies we are using, fiat might be still there but in the future, digital currencies will be the usual currencies that we humans use.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
December 21, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
This can be very likely. A lot of people have taken a look into Bitcoin since its market price hit $20k within a short period of time. A lot of people see Bitcoin as some kind of financial breakthrough for them to re-establish their financial world. Large numbers of financial institutions in my country have really invested in Bitcoin with the idea of the financial freedom Bitcoin presents.
Activity: 266
December 21, 2018, 07:22:54 PM
Yes that is a true fact because as the price goes so dip they are heavily buying into their portfolio while waiting for the bull run to to take place 
Pages:
Jump to: