Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 6. (Read 30403 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
Probably this can happen. As soon as most countries in the world have accepted crypto currency, it is expected that in the future the main holders will be banks and big financial institutions. This will also be the right step for the coming world or time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 18, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Guys, the lowest price is now, most likely it will not be lower. So now is the last chance to buy Bitcoin at this price. Personally, I bought Bitcoin on all my savings a month ago. I'm sure that in the future Bitcoin will cost much more.
actually I often see speculation like this before, but prices continue to decline? I think for this condition no one can ensure the lowest price at what price, what is important now is to take advantage of the opportunity well, don't hold your coin too long, sell when the opportunity has come, it's the safest thing for now
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
keep holding, if you are still able, buy it for inventory when the price has risen, because the more you hold, the more you get the benefits when prices peak
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Looking forward in the world of crypto which mass adoption happens. Probably, banks are the main source to make millions of transactions every now and then between individuals and business structures. Banks could help the massive adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in case they are willing to do so such uncommon matters. Banks known as centralized while bitcoin is decentralized. Both parties doesn't like each other but like each other in terms of investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
December 18, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
I know that now the market is very crucial and decision is very difficult in the investment and if we invest now then we can make investment very easily and i want to check the market regularly because i would like to know that whether should i sell or buy.
yes, there is nothing wrong if we often see market movements, a very confusing position indeed with the situation of market movements as has happened now, when we buy it can be a decline in market price movements, and when we do not buy the market can suddenly raise the price of coins in it, to sell or buy, we must really be able to make a decision.
Activity: 910
December 18, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
I don't think so. Banks will definitely not play such risky games. They have their reliable traditional ways of making money. And without the slightest risk or with minimal risk. I know bankers. Without almost one hundred percent guarantee that the money invested by them will return with a profit, they will not invest. These are all unsupported fantasies.

And I think it may well be true. What are the risks for the bank? If something goes wrong, the bank can declare itself bankrupt at any time and - no problems. At least, such cases have already been.
Activity: 56
December 18, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
No one knows, but what is sure that people already buy bitcoine, and they can do nothing juste they wait for it to increase  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
Everything is possible, because you should not forget that the cryptocurrency goes to that step when it will be regulated by the governments and then various banks and financial institutions will not be afraid to start buying bitcoins and create income for themselves due to this, because now they are waiting for this very moment.
Activity: 10
December 18, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
i think it is good time to buy more bitcoins because coin price is low and the price will increase in next days so grab the coins as much as you can...
Activity: 546
December 18, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
I know that now the market is very crucial and decision is very difficult in the investment and if we invest now then we can make investment very easily and i want to check the market regularly because i would like to know that whether should i sell or buy.
Activity: 186
December 18, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
When bitcoin goes up many people will take investing their money at crypto, but why when bitcoin at lower price many people keep and make bitcoin as scam investment way, just take your chance with lower price of bitcoin to make re investing and get profit after bitcoin up.
Activity: 65
December 18, 2018, 01:28:44 AM
Guys, the lowest price is now, most likely it will not be lower. So now is the last chance to buy Bitcoin at this price. Personally, I bought Bitcoin on all my savings a month ago. I'm sure that in the future Bitcoin will cost much more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 18, 2018, 01:08:09 AM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
I don't think so. Banks will definitely not play such risky games. They have their reliable traditional ways of making money. And without the slightest risk or with minimal risk. I know bankers. Without almost one hundred percent guarantee that the money invested by them will return with a profit, they will not invest. These are all unsupported fantasies.
Activity: 731
December 17, 2018, 11:52:35 PM
don't hope anything with this market Grin

The market is walking and moving and we will see good events here, so don't think negatively dear!
A little good wishes and I think it's natural because after red it will have improvements and get an idea to make it green.
the market is in a green state now and you should never despair of seeing a market that has been red so far, yes we will see whether this increase will continue. I think maybe the bear market is over now.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

The market is walking and moving and we will see good events here, so don't think negatively dear!
A little good wishes and I think it's natural because after red it will have improvements and get an idea to make it green.
Activity: 23
December 17, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 10:47:05 PM
Seeing this condition is indeed a little better, and certainly by opening your eyes and positive thinking then the things that are expected to happen. Buying when you have a low value will give you benefits if you manage with a tub. Bitcoin will give that to smart people when using opportunities wisely.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 17, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
It is possible but I don't think banks will really move to bitcoin as of now due to problems with the market. But should they use bitcoin it is more likely to happen. It only needs a little fix and some minor adjustments to make bitcoin usable to banks. Banks can have their own settings for usage of bitcoin and and maybe they might just use it for transaction purposes without much consideration for value. So it is really possible.
Activity: 616
December 17, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
i don't think so, every people that hold many bitcoin maybe can manipulate the price of bitcoin , like dumping or make bitcoin price rise up, but with one condition, they have the biggest amount of bitcoin if they want to manipulate it
Activity: 1
December 17, 2018, 09:51:41 PM
OTC market hides the true volume of crypto. It is very difficult to get true research info about crypto market. Just hold. Crypto is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: