Pages:
Author

Topic: Open your eyes! - page 10. (Read 30403 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 01, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Probably the skeptical investors are the ones selling off in panic and given the key of the gate to the large institutions and banks which will lead to regret on the side of those panic sellers. I have long ago open my eyes and nothing will stop me from benefiting from the next bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 01, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

It is probably going to be like that, all this manipulation that the market suffered during the last few days is obviously coming from banks, institutions, and big whales. What else can we expect? They want to control everything, including crypto.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
December 01, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
means they are whales, is it possible that their rejection of bitcoin is just a drama that has a hidden purpose?
if indeed banks and financial institutions are behind actual bitcoin, that means bitcoin will be there as long as they are still there,
That's true, maybe it is a hidden agenda that makes people fall into some fake news that bitcoin is a hindrance with their business but it is not. So, if bitcoin owns by the bank of any other large financial institutions then for me it is good, once that they are still alive, bitcoin will stay as long they are still there.

Well one certainty is that there are many players, the NSA hates the CIA, the Mossad hates the Catholic Church, the Communist Party despises Taiwan; Iran, NK, & Syria .. Hate the BIS ( bank of banks )

It's clear that Satoshi was working for BIS, its clear that he picked two algo's from NSA to be the basis of his BTC ( secp256k1/sha256 both nsa ), Satoshi dissapeared the day Gavin [2011?] met with CIA; I think that point forward Satoshi knew he had to drop out, he was being watched & future monitored.  Later the CIA would use BITCOIN to fund ISIS via al-cia-duh, ...

BTC since 2010 has been guided by the 'hidden hand',

Now to the point, Bitmain ( Jack-Ma/Alibaba ) is investing in all the crypto's not just BTC, so they're covering their bets, they don't know which will be the winner, BTC was just the first that stuck on the wall, as BTC was not the first crypto, it was just the first to gain traction & hysteria.

We see Venezuela issuing their own oil-crypto, and we see Russia doing the same; Everybody wants some crypto action, and nobody wants another USD fiat currency controlled by the USA, but the funny fact is that FED-RES is actually controlled by the BIS, thus BITCOIN is just a way for BIS to cover their bets to ensure they're master bankers in the future.

The problem is best plans go wrong, as we see now their are many cryptos, and we see BTC market-cap go down, and other cryptos go up; There could just end being a basket of cryptos, and the BIS issuing an SDR to cover them all?

Today we have USA trying to retain its imperial power, we have china trying to escape the yoke, we have russia wanting to be free of bullshit, we have dozens of country's tired of being bullied by USA; Thus a vast majority of the world will not embrace BITCOIN because of its close connection with NSA/BIS historically; Most of the Muslim world ( 1/4+ population ) will not, and certainly the Chinese probably with BCASH, will try to make something completely detached from BTC. In the short term of course everybody was making money, but now that the easy-money on btc has been taken off the table, things will change.

Yes, open your eyes, take the red-pill and end the URBAN MYTHOLOGY of BITCOIN.

Bitcoin, was never designed to be safe, secure, or private. It was designed to enslave and micro-control the world.

Satoshi was a Machiavellian, and NOT a Libertarian.

What kind of theory have you made? where it is proof of everything you have said? If Satoshi was a Machiavellian why it does help countries with high inflation to save capital and have some kind of ramp to be safe of the poorest desitions of our governments?

That doesn't sound like Machiavellian it sounds like a true Libertarian, and It's has been like that since it's creation ten years ago.

So what's the point of creating FUD! In the Bitcointalk forum?
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Yes, the people who are selling at these prices and not buying back before crypto explodes, consider it as donating money to the institutional investors.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
Bitcoin price fluctuation: manipulation or panic? We really have to open our eyes to decipher what is going on.  I hear of banks manipulating bitcoin, but is it really banks or countries? Like the situation in China, the Chinese government worked hand in hand with the Banks on ban on ICOs, is it really banks or countries causing the price fluctuation? What of Bulgaria possession of bitcoin? Are all banks working together for this purpose? Who is really in charge?

Who's in charge you ask?
Not us, we're losing money by making the banks the core of crypto transactions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
TEX Token is a project that will gain value in the future. I suggest you buy. He's giving me a present. https://contest.t.exchange/7383/5683002
Activity: 28
November 30, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Also if this happens, what's the problem if the main holders will be the banks? if the main holders will be the bank, you will be in the 1% of richest people in the world. So, who cares exactly about bitcoin holders at that time? Cheesy

What?
Who do you think were selling their coins last weeks? Let me tell you, it was the average folks, losing money to the future holders of cryptos.
Can't believe we let that happen...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
November 30, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
What happens today was done yesterday. Let us open our eyes about the certain situation why it happens in order not to feel panic and worry. Every situation have a reason behind it which need to be understand. Through that everything will come into place and each of us will have peace of mind in different matters.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
November 30, 2018, 06:33:11 PM
Bitcoin price fluctuation: manipulation or panic? We really have to open our eyes to decipher what is going on.  I hear of banks manipulating bitcoin, but is it really banks or countries? Like the situation in China, the Chinese government worked hand in hand with the Banks on ban on ICOs, is it really banks or countries causing the price fluctuation? What of Bulgaria possession of bitcoin? Are all banks working together for this purpose? Who is really in charge?
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 30, 2018, 06:03:22 PM
You are very correct. Those panic sellers should open their eyes to see tomorrow. It is the most unintelligent thing to easily throw away an asset like bitcoin because the price is coming down. But you forgot that at the other end, someone is buying bitcoin from you.
That is why many investors taking an opportunity to panic sellers and telling about FUD which trigger those emotionally weak. Open your eyes that it is the end for bitcoin, it won't lose the value. While somebody enjoying the moment to have more volume at cheaper amount, you are wasting what you have which is late to cut losses. You have to be confident on what you hold because that will be worth better when the price increases.
Activity: 72
November 30, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

I think that those who purchased bitcoins at a low price can keep them in their wallet as much as they want. I personally choose speculation in this situation. It is better to move in the same direction where the price moves. I earn well on short-term speculation. I opened an account on BitSeven and was very pleased. When the time comes, I will buy Bitcoins at a low price for and will hold their for a long time. For now, I recommend everyone to the Bitseven Exchange. profits to all!!!
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
What does it matter who will be the main holder.If only he hadn't diedThe situation is very frightening.And the end of this nightmare is not visible.If nothing changes next year.The era of cryptocurrencies can be considered ended, even before it began.If banks buy out the main share of assets, it will at least give a guarantee that the development will still be.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
I don't care who the main holders are.I don't even know who created it .I only want to rate rose and I got lost)))If you get to earn more and will do fine!Now I am in deep minus and it excites me more than banks.We need to pray that bitcoin does not disappear at all.
Activity: 224
November 30, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
My understanding about this is that is as if nothing will happen because the price of bitcoin is low but once the price of bitcoin rises, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions. Lets open our eyes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 30, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
Probably not direct to the Bank or the financial institution company, it is on the individual people who have a lot of money and also have the power to manipulate the market since money here is a very powerful thing. I don't believe on what OP says, that is not the mean reason that having a downtrend. Those people who have weak hands to hold their crypto assets, no need to open our eyes we already know what is the cause on this quickly dragging down.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin goes up again but only time can tell and nobody can give prediction of bitcoin price when it's comes goes down before they rise again their price in the world market.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 30, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
yes, we should be able to open our eyes to the fullest extent, we should not panic or stress or worry about investing in bitcoin, bitcoin can suddenly rise quickly, and for example we buy it, when bitcoin will go up high of course we will get a big profit, so don't ever worry about investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 30, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
This is the issue, someone is creating a FUD for the whole community, and this has led to market heavy sell off, allowing the rich and the banks to fill their bags. I just hope big holders don't eventually start deciding things in the future as per the market.

It's all well calculated. If you were launching a big exchange like BAKKT or an ETF that you knew is going to get approved, wouldn't you try lowering the price to get some cheap coins before the rush begins? A bear market gives these people a golden opportunity because it's very easy to manipulate scared investors. You can delay this or announce that your company is against Bitcoin and hope that the market will react.
Activity: 470
November 30, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
It seems that the whales feel that, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because, as we see, this is the lowest bitcoin price in 2018
Activity: 94
November 30, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
Yes mate you are right. By the time the price of bitcoin goes up, the holders will acquire more money and financially rich.
Pages:
Jump to: