Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 47. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
this is a great idea, i think. there are so many shitcoins now.  but how can you clean them? How can you judge whether a coin is a shit. I think the shitcoin will die eventually, because everyone do not like it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

AUR was forked to hell and back putting these mouth pieces in their place..
you know the ones egging us all on that support this idea with "what have you guys done ?" and "we're all talk" comments lol

i have rofl'd and i look forward to the next well known coin brought to it's knee's..
We are CryptoMafia and we control the scene !

PS: i want extortion payments or else.. you can have your "Free Market" but i want my fee paid and you guys are late on your bills.
You can PM me and i will send you an address you can pay me at..

cry moar babies lol maybe spend your money or hash power and time supporting a coin that deserves it ?
and watch your backs i may have to DDOS all of you and steal yur megahurtz'z Wink

call teh cops yoo noobs'z

Is it possible for you to not talk like a 14 year-old for more than 5 minutes?

He is one of the only people on here I have IGNORED.

I put up with his incoherent rambling for long enough. It actually started to hurt my eyes having to read his slabs of text.
Going on like he is intelligent - my 3 year old Son can write easier to read sentences!

Seriously, if everyone just ignores the TROLL, he may just go away!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

you know the ones egging us all on that support this idea with "what have you guys done ?" and "we're all talk" comments lol

i have rofl'd and i look forward to the next well known coin brought to it's knee's..

PS: i want extortion payments or else.. you can have your "Free Market" but i want my fee paid and you guys are late on your bills.

cry moar babies lol maybe spend your money or hash power and time supporting a coin that deserves it ?
and watch your backs i may have to DDOS all of you and steal yur megahurtz'z Wink

Is it possible for you to not talk like a 14 year-old for more than 5 minutes?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I looked at mining it, but it's clearly not profitable to mine it because it's been mostly premined

I will politely disagree: Darkcoin was pre-announced and fair-launched, and everybody had a chance to mine on day 1. A sizeable chunk of DRK was mined on day 1, but that's not at all the same as a premine, and to claim otherwise is BS sophistry. There is a meaningful distinction between premining and a pre-announced fair launch.

In any case, I'm sure the devs got a fair chunk of the day 1 coins, which I see as a GOOD thing because it means they are financially invested in making the coin succeed.

That aside -- if the day 1 mining rate is the only complaint you have against Darkcoin, then that's not too shabby. No coin is 100% perfect.

Regarding profitability, if you do the math taking into account the differences in X11 hashrate and the ~40% lower power draw, you'll find it's about on par with scrypt profitability, if not better.
sorry, I meant "flashmine" or whatever

it's not as profitable to mine as groestlcoin which uses less power than X11 on my machine and right now gives as much as scrypt
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Come clean my room guys then let´s talk about clean bitcoin

We need a new king

Not one who shit himself for every fake announce
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Summary: Whine, bitch, stroke, bitch, scam, whine, SCAM, bitch, whine.

Result: Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why, it would just be more that you don't bother to read.

The last few days of posts already tell you what you are asking someone to tell you.

-MarkM-

I just want the summary! Cheesy
alts are more resilient than claimed by certain parties
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

The last few days of posts already tell you what you are asking someone to tell you.

-MarkM-

I just want the summary! Cheesy
Activity: 364
Can someone  update me on what has happened in this thread the last 2-3 days please?

Nothing will happen. This thread is a failed attempt at social engineering attacks against competing coins.

If the capability to destroy coins existed they wouldn't be publicly pleading for people to "join their cause". Obviously they just want to stir the pot.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
This is why we can't have nice things.
Wasn't it the point of Bitcoin to be decentralised? Making a network of fascist racketeers is the disgusting opposite of that.
Let free market take care of the scamcoins. It will, when enough noobs will have been burned.
Join the resistance: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5968650
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
Forgive me if I don't closely follow the development of DarkCoin, but you did state that the DGW fixed all known time warp exploits in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kimoto-gravity-well-simplier-alternative-505243.   
Due to exploits found in KGW, I've implemented a new difficulty retargeting algorithm called DarkGravityWave.

What is DarkGravityWave? It uses multiple exponential moving averages and a simple moving average to smoothly adjust the difficulty. This implementation is far more simplistic and better suited to adjust difficulty than KGW and also fixes all known exploits.

Here's the commit if you're interested:

https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin/commit/07c99052edc617975cdcbe4482e02c52e2d1fbf5

I, and others, tried to point out that the DGW was still vulnerable to the very time warp exploit the KGW is vulnerable to.  I haven't worked my way through the changes to the algorithm that you made three days ago, but it does appear you've gotten rid a portion of code I specifically referenced.  I have never stated that the DGW is better or worse than the KGW.  I have never stated that DarkCoin is a clone; don't put words in my mouth.  I have been trying to point out that DarkCoin was still vulnerable to attack, but I was not attacking DarkCoin. 

Just wondering if you looked through the more recent DGW changes, and what your thoughts were WRT exploits?
NWO
Activity: 392
Can we add anoncoin to the list?  Kiss
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
tons of suck coins
let us kill them Wink
Activity: 338
The same two retards always fighting about who is the biggest retard.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Then stop saying my fuckin name. I'm like beetle juice. I only come when you call too many times
Pages:
Jump to: