Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 43. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
If you are a believer/member of OSC and have Cryptsy in your Avatar or signature, you are part of the problem. Cryptsy's whole existence is owed to mine-n'-dump and rinse and repeat, just remember that.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Off Topic: _____Cryptsy_____

SOON!!!

I populated the market price with my own numbers. Sorry, the market doesn't fully exist yet.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Guys, you are forgetting one thing... You can never keep up with all the crapcoins that are still invented 5 per minute. The best thing you can do is find coins that do add something new, and list those. Find out what is going forwards in the market, don't sift through all the junk, you'd get dirty before you're halfway.

finally....someone made sense...thank you.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Guys, you are forgetting one thing... You can never keep up with all the crapcoins that are still invented 5 per minute. The best thing you can do is find coins that do add something new, and list those. Find out what is going forwards in the market, don't sift through all the junk, you'd get dirty before you're halfway.
legendary
The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

better practice up on "would you like fries with that"

its clear you are all one trick ponies.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

Actually I paid off my bachelor degree debt with one of those shitcoins; thanks to people not researching coins, I made a shit-ton of money on CENT (the coin I linked the thread to).

are you for or against operation shitcoin?

Do you know what dilution does to a system of established value, do you understand inflation?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

At least R3wt ATTEMPTED to do something different....the rest....keep on amassing the asics...you are going to need them...and don't forget to save for a rainy day

Actually I paid off my bachelor degree debt with one of those shitcoins; thanks to people not researching coins, I made a shit-ton of money on CENT (the coin I linked the thread to).

are you for or against operation shitcoin?
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
buckle up.. it's coming Wink

You are delusional.

No one in law enforcement is going to give a shit about what you call a "scam."  (Creating a coin based on a meme is a scam in your book, right?) 

I can just see it:  "Officer, arrest this man.  He created a coin that didn't add sufficient value to the community!"  LOL.

However, they understand extortion VERY well.

If they come, they will be coming for you and your extortionist buddies.

hahaha I like this post you summed up the reality nicely. The members of operation shitcoin cleanout are completely idiotic and don't seem to have even a simple grasp on how real world laws work.
legendary
The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

Edit: No need to respond you are now on my ignore list for simple lack of comprehension of basic facts of what dilution does to a system.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....
Shitcoins include TES, unless you can provide multiple reasons as to why it is not, and future plans are not what makes a coin good today.

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

You are still missing the point.

Let me use as few words as possible.

Coins need more function than mining and trading at exchanges.

Agreed 100%
The only point i am missing is WHO APPOINTED YOU SAVIOR OF THE INDUSTRY??  oh thats right...you get to make the rules.

legendary
just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....
Shitcoins include TES, unless you can provide multiple reasons as to why it is not, and future plans are not what makes a coin good today.

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

You are still missing the point.

Let me use as few words as possible.

Coins need more function than mining and trading at exchanges.
just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....

Yep...you are correct they do include TES in the sense of what they consider shitcoins.....however we ARE working on many projects such as renewable mining servers....renewable energy miners that will provide FREE hash to the pools...etc....not that it really matters much what i say....the minds will be made up anyhow....so be it......but this thread just REEKS of a bunch of antiquated nerds who are watching their cashcow slip through their fingers because they were too stupid to act and adapt to the next idea and keep up with the evolution of the industry.... threats are the last resort of the desperate.....so the question remains....what coins are they behind??  and will they also be targets?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first.

This is where you are completely wrong.

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.

actually he is right.. not one guy in almost year of all these clones have i seen anyone ask any questions of credibility.
they scream take my money and demand a wallet / miner to double click on and often get hit with malware..
time after time a new coin gets posted and i have never seen anyone ask.. who the coin poster is or how many coins the guy has done before etc.
OR how many other forum account names the clone coin poster has created / used.. they don't ask because they don't care !
the the scam supporters coudln't care less WHO made the coin.. it could very well be a known scammer with a scammer tag rating here
or a guy who posted a dozen virus's in here before they don't give a shit.. they're greedy idiots, that know better.

and my answer to the poor clone coin investors sitting on coins when they get attacked question ?

Simple if you get caught with your house full of stolen property you can be arrested..
you scam coin investors ARE guilty just like the scam coin starter.. sorry nice try but you don't get to play innocent lol
Theft and possession of stolen property gets you jail time..
A recent law suit where the guy who ran the biggest Ponzi scheme in history was in the news and he tried to clam all responsibility for himself
but the judge ruled NO all the other people were responsible also and threw the book at them too.. sorry playing dumb is not going to cut it.
wow that last paragraph...just wow. How does owning coins which you claim are scams make you a thief?
just how many shitcoins are the posters in this thread secretly behind???   inquiring minds would love to know....
im not involved in any coins,just simply a miner and someone who doesnt care how someone else spends their own damn money...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first.

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.

actually he is right.. not one guy in almost year of all these clones have i seen anyone ask any questions of credibility.
they scream take my money and demand a wallet / miner to double click on and often get hit with malware..
time after time a new coin gets posted and i have never seen anyone ask.. who the coin poster is or how many coins the guy has done before etc.
OR how many other forum account names the clone coin poster has created / used.. they don't ask because they don't care !
the scam supporters couldn't care less WHO made the coin.. it could very well be a known scammer with a scammer tag rating here
or a guy who posted a dozen virus's in here before they don't give a shit.. they're greedy idiots, that know better.

and my answer to the poor clone coin investors sitting on coins when they get attacked question ?

Simple if you get caught with your house full of stolen property you can be arrested..
you scam coin investors ARE guilty just like the scam coin starter.. sorry nice try but you don't get to play innocent lol
Theft and possession of stolen property gets you jail time..
A recent law suit where the guy who ran the biggest Ponzi scheme in history was in the news and he tried to clam all responsibility for himself
but the judge ruled NO all the other people were responsible also and threw the book at them too.. sorry playing dumb is not going to cut it.
legendary

Exhibit (a)
Read this thread.
There were less than 30 alternate coins in December and now there's over 200 and the list keeps adding.

so,dont use them then. Problem solved.

that does not solve anything there is still a wide range of negative effects..

scam coins make us all look bad and it makes bitcoin itself look bad and worth less too i think.

would you say that about elderly people being scammed ? they are vulnerable.. do you just say well fuck em who cares about em ?
as long as I MAKE MONEY i don't give a fuck who gets scammer or ripped off
and people who scam the elderly often get caught and face criminal punishment so why shouldn't coin scammers ?

try having a shred of decency maybe and think of others and not just your own selfish greed .
So killing coins and leaving a bunch of people with coins that are worth nothing is better than letting people figure out what to invest on their own? Pretty sure no one is going to invest money into something without researching it first. BTW bitcoin could die any day,leaving everyone with worthless BTC, shouldn't you do something about that as well? Dont you think a group of angry virgins killing coins makes crypto currency as a whole look bad?
Activity: 708

Edit: if someone is here really concerned about other people, I suggest posting in the [ANN] subforum and alert/educate the ones that invest into IPO's/premine/scams, instead of fueling this flamefest.

I like this thread - good arguments, could keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

People get info from all kinds of places, take max keiser and bill still recently, it's a problem.
It's possible that Still might have really believed in the coin he was promoting, perhaps he wasn't told the whole truth, or spun a story.
But I highly suspect that Keiser, being a known market manipulator is involved purely for his own financial gain.

It's almost certain other big names will follow this trend, and I doubt very many of their followers will bother to come here and read up on a few years of crypto history before parting with their money.
Pages:
Jump to: