Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 65. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I am gonna start Operation Lick My Nutz

You guys are invited....

muddafucka started 'Memecoin'.....ha ha ha.... enjoy my salty nutz

what a jealous bitch....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I have noticed a lot of people try and influence new members of the crypto world to specific coins. This is okay I suppose but it doesn't give people a lot of oppotunity to figure out on their own that there are a lot of weird coins on the market.

Anyone that I have introduced to crypto I have taught them how to mine and that owning bitcoin is the ultimate aim, if they the choose to mine pizzacoin or whatever it's down to them.

Has anyone thougt about wat would happen to the 'better coins' if all the little/new coins didn't take any of the network? The coins I would like would surely become to hard to small miners ( Like me ) to mine.

I think having all these coins on the market can be a good thing, the potheads will probably mine/but some POTcoin as this is what appeals to them.

I Min'e a few old school coins as I have been around for a while.

I think trying to influence people or saying coins are rubbish is the wrong way to go. Perhaps taking time to teach people about these coins and that most of them are direct copies of other coins will help.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Is the unthinkable happening?...

Are people actually calling for the regulation of cryptos?

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
One major problem is the moderators of these boards being paid to remove coins and posts. This is being investigated and a full report and proof is due shortly.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I wonder how this thread would have evolved if it wasn't opened in the alt coins section where all the little "devs" are defending their shit coins and where people who are really interested in real crypto development rarely enter.
Right. I NEVER see anyone in the Bitcoin threads "wishing" and "hoping" that the price goes up. No wild ass guessing either. No FUD.

One things fer certain, I have NEVER heard an altcoin developer say that a certain amount of coins "leaked out".
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
So this revolution started 4, 5 days ago now? What's the score? How many shitcoins did you kill so far?

Lets see.... Where is H2O at the moment?

No idea, never heard of them & don't care.

When are you going to attack any of the bigger scams? Don't get me wrong, I'm a supporter of what you're trying to do, just impatient to see some action.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
greececoins looking more like an out and out scam by the minute;

50 000 coins transfered from the premines to multiple address', some theorized for bounties, however I've been in contact with several forum members who where offered bounties for their work, none have been paid nore have they even had replies to the emails/pms to the dev in days.

interesting, very similar to eac premine story.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1876
I wonder how this thread would have evolved if it wasn't opened in the alt coins section where all the little "devs" are defending their shit coins and where people who are really interested in real crypto development rarely enter.

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
if he had it, he would not use the phrase "pull your head out of your ass".

That is 100% true. Cheesy

Ok well I should probably say 99.999% true, as there is always a remote possibility you could run into someone who actually literally has his head inside his own ass.
legendary
Activity: 1428

It would not be possible to distribute already existing coin for free to certain demographic.
It is not possible to distribute any coin for free whether new or not, your argument is invalid. Try again.

Ok mr. Smart, let's buy 10,000,000 litecoins from the market and distribute it. Or create a new coin and premine 10,000,000 coins and distribute that. Which is actually doable?
try CENT, it is nearly free. Mr. dumb, besides the new coin is NOT FREE (why your argument is invalid). Duh, pull your head out of your ass next time before you post such a thoughtless answer.

Would you happen to have asperger's btw? Genuinely interested, as this feels like talking to someone I know who has it.

if he had it, he would not use the phrase "pull your head out of your ass".

i do have it, and its unlikely for an asperger to be abusive (at least if not personally attacked before or got tricked)

It would not be possible to distribute already existing coin for free to certain demographic.
It is not possible to distribute any coin for free whether new or not, your argument is invalid. Try again.

Ok mr. Smart, let's buy 10,000,000 litecoins from the market and distribute it. Or create a new coin and premine 10,000,000 coins and distribute that. Which is actually doable?
try CENT, it is nearly free. Mr. dumb, besides the new coin is NOT FREE (why your argument is invalid). Duh, pull your head out of your ass next time before you post such a thoughtless answer.

Would you happen to have asperger's btw? Genuinely interested, as this feels like talking to someone I know who has it.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

legendary

Why is it a "shitcoin"?

What purpose does any coin serve? Answer honestly, explain to me how none of the already existing coins cannot do the same thing that a new shitcoin can.

EDIT: and as for other than "airdrop" coins, why should the devs work for free to increase the value of already existing lazy fat wallets wealth even further when they can make their own coin and have their own niche and/or just do whatever they want with it? Obviously would be nice to have stumbled on bitcoin in the early years and then have all dev teams and people work to increase the value of your coins from now to eternity.
legendary

I see you are in the same boat as me and cannot delete your avatar, surely you do not want to support Cryptsy. My avatar was a cruel joke that I regret.
legendary

Why is it a "shitcoin"?

What purpose does any coin serve? Answer honestly, explain to me how none of the already existing coins cannot do the same thing that a new shitcoin can.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
That is ridiculous as iGotSpots sending me threats he was going to sue me for defaming his business last year (after i stated and caught him lying in this forum)

Oh noes! The spot removal not as effective as advertised?
It could have been a huge success if miners was mainly ladies in their 50+
Pages:
Jump to: