Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 63. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Have you ever shot an actual pistol that produces a deadly projectile? If you have you know people do not actually fire a pistol in this manner.

Stop trying to be Gangsta' you are making yourself look very unintelligent.
I think you misunderstood him, I think he was trying to get across that he feels the people "behind this" were thugs. So far I'm not entirely convinced one way or the other, all I know is that this makes for some great entertainment.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just a heads-up, fellows. Over in this thread, people are getting the idea that the best way to end the crapcoin blizzard is to hyperinflate the number of crapcoins to the point where all of them are worthless.

"Operation Shitcoin: Judo." Use the crapcoiner's greed against them by flooding the market like the central bank of Zimbabwe flooded Zimbabwe with fiat. It's so clever, it's genius.

EDIT: I didn't mean hyperinflate each one, but hyperinflate the total number of them.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Ask not what Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Cleanup can do for you, ask what you can do for Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Cleanup.

We all need to do our part in this noble endeavor. I just ordered 20 gridseeds and once the main pool is up, will donate all that hash power to the cause.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Have you ever shot an actual pistol that produces a deadly projectile? If you have you know people do not actually fire a pistol in this manner.

Stop trying to be Gangsta' you are making yourself look very unintelligent. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Asshole, (SpudNick)

You mentioned '1 or 2 years' of being a BCT vet in an earlier post.

We can see you posting history shit weasel. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spoetnik-138471

There it is. You dont know shit and you aint shit and you aint never gonna be shit.

Try shutting the fuck up so you can learn from people who are smarter than you which is just about everyone.
Activity: 42
we are pleased to announce that ADT now has 15 forks on the blockchain the next coin to be forked will be ......

Just curious what they said when you contacted them about the extortion?

Did they fall in the 10 BTC class or the 20 BTC class.

Did they pay anything at all?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Seems some developers who are responsible for releasing a good portion of these coins are starting to revolt.

What happens now is the strong get stronger and and weak little attempt to enter the market are soon quashed. The bottom level has been raised from gutter to kerbside.

This is directly what happened to h2O coin. No one with the necessary skill, and some is needed these days for a launch-not much, would make this coin.

In the end they only person that would do it was a noob on their first coin.

People have some 30+ BTC invested in little more than a word and some terrible lines of code.

what i have pointed out for ages is what do these coin buyers do when coins get broken ?
they have no choice but to find the guy who made it for him and try and hire him to fix it.. time after time.
and this HAS happened LOTS !
And who wants to be invested in a coin like that ?
and yet they ignore that very serious point and carry on pushing scam coins..

I see a distinction between a guy who knows what he is doing posting coins vs little idiot noobs that can't code,
wanting to jump on the band wagon by BUYING a coin to release.
And when guys bend over backwards to hide who they are ..i'm out ..period.
The first thing people should be asking is WHO made the coin.. as i have said loudly for almost a year.
and yet more idiocy prevails as always.. dipshits scream Take My Money and download and double click on windows wallet.exe as fast as they can
while knowing NOTHING about what it is or who posted it.(flash-miners greed syndrome blindness goggles)
ask "Magnet" he has talked lots on here and has been guilty of doing that..
he got infected with a nasty keylogger / wallet stealer infected coin wallet posted in this exact forum section..
like the WeedCoin wallet posted last year that was the same.. and again a bunch of dumb greedy selfish corrupt idiots got infected on that too.

smarten the fuck up people.. if you get involved with bad coins you never know what might happen to you, be careful.
Activity: 2
we are pleased to announce that ADT now has 15 forks on the blockchain the next coin to be forked will be ......
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I'd be more scared if these guys understood how to use the quote function correctly

is that your way of defending scam coins ?

wow i'm convinced now lol
Activity: 140
I'm in, I am over coins that would have, only a few short months ago, been kicked as a scam now become common place.

Thats the spirit. Revolution. It only takes one to start.

+100000
Activity: 364
I'd be more scared if these guys understood how to use the quote function correctly

bah what ever.. when are we forking some coins ? let get on it already lol

They have to give the extortion victims a little time to pay up first.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@BitcoinTate
Sounds sincere and i appreciate the honest response..
it's easy to get bogged down in the past but we need to *try and move forward.
most of this whole topic is about attacking Rewt and Mudda.. in other words a waste of time. (a diversion tactic)
If they have decided to move in the right direction and even if they have some stains in their history
should we harp on them endlessly and ignore the topic at hand ?

This for me has been a learning process since day and i have had to learn what i will and won't do
and i had also learned more and more about what goes on behind closed doors and it's farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
more than most of snotty brats running their mouth ere have any clue about. (noob don't know how corrupt things are)
BUT i almost always keep my mouth shut on things to protect peoples confidentiality.
Anyway i don't blame the noobs so much getting here it's a learning process and all this is overwhelming with a large volume of info to consume
and sadly coin spammer exploit this aspect in a bunch of ways to sucker in noobs into pyramid schemes..
i don't want people to feel they can't tell me anything anymore because i will spout off and then name names..
but i do get areal kick out of watching guys lie straight to my face about stuff when i confront them when i already have the answer and proof lol
Scammers need to realize a lot of guys share our view and your buddies may just rat you out behind your back lol

bah what ever.. when are we forking some coins ? let get on it already lol

edit:
Digibyte ?
What was the point in releasing a Litecoin clone with a new icon and name ? it offers nothing else other than that and 100's of other coins..
What is wrong with just joining the Franko or Feather coin team ? or or or or or or.....
sorry but there was no need for Digibyte.. it is a part of the problem mentioned here and a heavily PREMINED excuse to start over again (pre-mine/flash-mine opportunity)
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Does that clear things up or do you want to keep throwing inaccurate & unfounded accusations my way?

My bad.  Missed that part.  I apologize.
No problem, glad we could clear that up and thank you for the apology. I really am trying to do what's right here.
DigiByte Founder
Furthermore I want to clarify a couple more points. First, I have never had any contact with any of the people who started this thread. I am involved with no "gestapo" like "secret" force attempting to control the alt coin world.

This is the first place I have seen a discussion finally start taking place about the current problems facing the alt coin community and I was hoping to contribute to an honest, intelligent and open conversation for the betterment of all of us. The kind of insightful & helpful discussions you used to find on BitcoinTalk. I remember a time when for the most part you never saw discussions where people were making the vulgar, immature & misguided posts attacking other people &coins that you see all over the place now.

If we could come together and simply create a fact based, unbiased thread that gave people a place to look up information about all coins I think that would be a great place to start. People could make informed decisions for themselves without reading a million threads to gather the information.

If you want to keep attacking me, fine, go ahead. I have nothing to hide. I will not support any illegal illicit activities by any group, but I will not sit idly by while this place gets trashed and over ran by scammers/ trolls and every other bozo trying to make a quick buck.

I genuinely believe in this technology and I am dedicating everything I have to try and make it better and bring it to main stream society.
Does that clear things up or do you want to keep throwing inaccurate & unfounded accusations my way?

Get serious. This dude is a gangsta in league with other gangstas.

They are the ones making threats.

He posted his co-ordinates for everyone. Now he gets to deal with the blow-back.

No point in him back peddling like a bitch now. Your buddies are gonna hack intimidate and ddos people and you think those people will sit back and let it all slide.

And juts to be clear I am not talking about me. I am simply a forum poster and enjoy talking shit. But other people...crazy people...no telling what they would do if their shitcoin money was put in jeapordy.

It really would be better for everyone if someone would shut this fucking thread down before it turns BCT to any of a shittier place.

I read the posting history of many in this thread.

They all started like docile little lambs, asking stupid as fuck questions and losing money. Hell 'muddafucka' begged for 200 BBQs - whatever the hell that is - in one of his first post. Now he is the great decider who decides what everyone can do.

Quit while your behind pussies. Make your arguments in the threads and quit trying to organize attcks on people you dont like.

DigiByte Founder
So count me in. This might not be the best approach but at least something is getting done. This is a movement by the Freemarket and if a group of people get together and start forking coins then I guess they were not meant to be in the first place (DigiByte included).

I am all for starting the Purge!

So you are endorsing extortion.  Wow.  You really think that forcing people to pay 20 BTC to "protect" their coin has anything to do with the free market?  

This is criminal activity (extortion and DDOS attacks), and it's just stupid.  I can't believe so many people are jumping on board.

Are they offering you a cut of the extortion money they collect?

Did you pay the extortion to protect DigiBytes?  If so, how much did you pay?

Also, what part are you playing in the DDOS attacks.  That's a great solution, too, eh?

Perhaps you could get the gang to use your coin exclusively for their extortion payments.  But you'd have to rebrand it.  Maybe you could start calling it Extortion Coin.
Perhaps before jumping to very inaccurate & false assumptions about me you should:

A) Re-read my post where I clearly edited and pointed out the following:
Edit: I am in support of informing the community about blatant scam coins and I do not believe mining to test the "security" of a scam coin that results in a fork to be illegal. However, if other illegal activities such as DDOS attacks, extortion attempts & malicious threats are taking place on here then I do not want to be a part of this or have anything to do with this movement.

I feel that getting this discussion started is very important to the survival of the alt coin community. This is the 1st place I see it taking place.

B) Re-read the posts I made above the one you just posted.

I never said I endorsed illegal activities. I stated if a group of people wanted to get together and start cleaning up the alt coin community for the betterment of all of us I support it.

Testing a coins "security" by mining it is not illegal. If people start extorting devs and doing other illegal activities then no, I would not want anything to do with this particular movement.

I haven't read through all 47 pages of this thread nor do I have the time. If blatant out right illegal activities start taking place then no I do not want anything to do with it.

I also stated this is not the best option but it is a start and it is getting the discussion started. If this infinite scam coin creation continues it is going to bring the entire alt coin movement down with it.

So count me in. This might not be the best approach but at least something is getting done. This is a movement by the Freemarket and if a group of people get together and start forking coins then I guess they were not meant to be in the first place (DigiByte included).

I am all for starting the Purge!

So you are endorsing extortion.  Wow.  You really think that forcing people to pay 20 BTC to "protect" their coin has anything to do with the free market?  

This is criminal activity (extortion and DDOS attacks), and it's just stupid.  I can't believe so many people are jumping on board.

Are they offering you a cut of the extortion money they collect?

Did you pay the extortion to protect DigiBytes?  If so, how much did you pay?

Also, what part are you playing in the DDOS attacks.  That's a great solution, too, eh?

Perhaps you could get the gang to use your coin exclusively for their extortion payments.  But you'd have to rebrand it.  Maybe you could start calling it Extortion Coin.

Hear hear! Besides...an army of ninjas has already been assembled to take down this takedown and now these guys are giving us roadmaps to their houses.

This is not the way to combat cyber warfare boys...

Stick to rude comments in threads...that's what you are all good.

P.S. to any newbs reading this thread...look at the posting history of these organizers. SpudNick as one example has only been posting for 8 months or so. He was an adorable little shitheel asking about what to do with his 80khz. Now he is running the crypto world and decidinng which coins live and die.

Heck the OP founded Memecoin which is crap and the other guy is behind DigiBiyte. Thats just the ones we know about.

I guess we can figure out why the want to stop innovation and crush competition like a digital mafia.
Pages:
Jump to: