Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 60. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Excellent idea to clean out shitcoin.

I am sure that HongKongCoin HKC is a coingen, but pretends to be not.

Furthermore, the HongKongCoin dev pretends to be born in HK, but we refused to provide any evidence.

Last not but least, the people supporting HKC in the ANN HKC thread are from the same group.

They have been posting deceiving information in the ANN thread to cheat people how good HKC is.

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

And yes, the dev didn't turn over his identification to you. I can't imagine why, as you seem so sane and centered. You only posted non-stop, for days upon days, upon multiple threads, demanding to see his ID. I can't see why anyone wouldn't feel safe giving it to you. I think you'll fit right in with this group here though... your sort of people. On the plus side, if you post here like you did in the HK threads (yes multiple threads) nobody else will get a chance to say anything else. And please use big fonts, like you usually do, as bigger = more truthful.

Whether the coin itself is a shitcoin or not... not sure yet. The dev did manage to get an IP faucet working to give out the coins he said he would. As for why I am even posting this, I'm not necessarily a big fan of the coin (honestly it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.

Hey poornamelessme, Mainland Chinese HKC Scammer, how dare you come here? LOL

NO matter what you or I said. People will make their own judgement.. LOL  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Furthermore, the HongKongCoin dev pretends to be born in HK, but we refused to provide any evidence.

Last not but least, the people supporting HKC in the ANN HKC thread are from the same group.

They have been posting deceiving information in the ANN thread to cheat people how good HKC is.

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

And yes, the dev didn't turn over his identification to you. I can't imagine why, as you seem so sane and centered. You only posted non-stop, for days upon days, upon multiple threads, demanding to see his ID. I can't see why anyone wouldn't feel safe giving it to you. I think you'll fit right in with this group here though... your sort of people. On the plus side, if you post here like you did in the HK threads (yes multiple threads) nobody else will get a chance to say anything else. And please use big fonts, like you usually do, as bigger = more truthful.

Whether the coin itself is a shitcoin or not... not sure yet. The dev did manage to get an IP faucet working to give out the coins he said he would. As for why I am even posting this, I'm not necessarily a big fan of the coin (honestly it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.
Why is HongKongCoin extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Last but not least, all Coingen coins having wallet addresses starting with "1"! HKC wallet address starting with "1".
(See Post#9 in this thread for more information)[/size]  

1. Here is the 1st evidence:

2. Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

3. Why 2.5% premined for Hong Kong People?

Some people may ask why HongKongCoin dev only plans to giving 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

If HKC is a coingen coin, this can be easily explained.

It is simply because it is time consuming to premine 50% premined coins as in the case of other National Coins.

It could take months to so do. Furthermore, it is very costly in term of electricity bill for the minting computers.

4. HongKongCoin dev is a liar. He just wants to SCAM people by Keeping "Made in Hong Kong" identity.

Here is evidence that HongKongCoin dev said he was born in Hong Kong, but he refused to provide any evidence.

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

5. Here I provide evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Icelanders are reporting getting their Auroracoin!

Come on all you teenagers living in your stupid V for Vendetta/Anon fantasy land, where is your cynicism now, looks like the "shitcoin" maker has more integrity them you all will ever have!
Yes, they're getting all their Auroracoins from a website that's down

And back up

http://auroracoin.org

The fact the Aur creator kept to his word proves what a clown car thread this all is, a project was publicly indicted without any evidence to the contrary and has proven to not be a scam.
legendary
This whole thing will boil down to utility after enough people are burned.

Look for solid dev teams and services.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Soo.. Any scamcoins been killed yet? And how much money has this group gotten out of extortion so far? Just curious... Why don't you guys just put your hashpower to the blackcoin or mintcoin multipools that are popping up? Those will probably have more success at killing shitcoins, and you will profit from it without having to run a racket.  

Mintcoin is a a cheesy greenwash and will be absorbed into blackcoin in no time.

How do you suppose an un-minable coin will be consumed by blackcoin's multipools? Blackcoin is great (i'm a fan of both), but keep in mind that all mintcoin needs to do is jump from 16 sat to 32 sat and it will once again have a larger marketcap than BC (at this moment, anyways, who knows with BCs growth how long that will be the case though).... also keep in mind that Mintcoin has waaaaay more infrastructure already in place than BC does, so if/once it does jump up it will be sitting pretty.

edit: Also, i think blackcoin should reconsider its motto if it has plans to go big in the long-term. "Once you go black..." seems like somewhat of a racist sexual innuendo and I don't see that helping garner mass adoption imho.

Tis true. I am holding some BC, but thought about this earlier.

Currently as far as I can see all you can do with BC is trade against BTC. Nothing else.
Activity: 868
Soo.. Any scamcoins been killed yet? And how much money has this group gotten out of extortion so far? Just curious... Why don't you guys just put your hashpower to the blackcoin or mintcoin multipools that are popping up? Those will probably have more success at killing shitcoins, and you will profit from it without having to run a racket.  

Mintcoin is a a cheesy greenwash and will be absorbed into blackcoin in no time.

How do you suppose an un-minable coin will be consumed by blackcoin's multipools? Blackcoin is great (i'm a fan of both), but keep in mind that all mintcoin needs to do is jump from 16 sat to 32 sat and it will once again have a larger marketcap than BC (at this moment, anyways, who knows with BCs growth how long that will be the case though).... also keep in mind that Mintcoin has waaaaay more infrastructure already in place than BC does, so if/once it does jump up it will be sitting pretty.

edit: Also, i think blackcoin should reconsider its motto if it has plans to go big in the long-term. "Once you go black..." seems like somewhat of a racist sexual innuendo and I don't see that helping garner mass adoption imho.
Activity: 308
thrasher.
This thread sounds like an excuse for there own shitcoin not being popular. Jealousy is a nasty emotion

There are some legitimate gripes with these kind of coins, and blackcoin is the solution.
Activity: 539
This thread sounds like an excuse for there own shitcoin not being popular. Jealousy is a nasty emotion
thrasher.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Come on all you teenagers living in your stupid V for Vendetta/Anon fantasy land, where is your cynicism now, looks like the "shitcoin" maker has more integrity them you all will ever have!
Yes, they're getting all their Auroracoins from a website that's down
Activity: 868
thrasher.
Blackcoin will eat all the shitcoins like the blackhole at the center of the galaxy.

Cool story bro, now we just have to wait for you to start asking for help in form of donations..  Roll Eyes

A story is something that is not true. What we do is real. Nobody has to do anything and i am not asking for anything this whole thread is cynical some things are real... If you check our lead developer he is Cambodian https://www.facebook.com/inmean he isn't hiding and he is helping the kids of his country..
legendary

Activity: 369
Cool story bro, now we just have to wait for you to start asking for help in form of donations..  Roll Eyes
READ THIS http://www.childwisecambodia.net/Child-Abuse-and-Exploitation-in-Cambodia/children-in-cambodia.html

Our shitcoin will just stop helping them now because we are so shit and not worth anything because we have been told we are shit and as shit we are worth shit and now the children will have shit and nothing else...

WELL WE ARE PROUD TO BE SHIT IF SHIT IS HELPING CHILDREN.. IF OUR COIN SAVES ONE YOUNG LIFE ...........

It makes no difference.

In fact, this probably makes the coin more attractive to them.  

This is all about these guys trying to prove how big their dicks are.  If they have to stomp on some children to do it, all the better.

Ultimately, if your coin will pay the extortion fee, they'll probably take you off the list.  Otherwise, they clearly do not give a fuck who they hurt.

Thanks i am paying no fee and if they call us shit so be it we will still work for the future.... I just hope above all they have a soul and can see when they are wrong... if not well i cannot change that and will do what i can to change what little i can. 1 coin at a time...

Sarcasm is lost here so i removed this....
Pages:
Jump to: