Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 62. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You guys aren't qualified to lead or "address" issues, either ethically or intellectually.

Activity: 280
Which coin was ADT? Never heard of it.

Like I said, this attacks will harden some shitcoin and help them to survive.
Others will die through attacks. Smiley

Androids Token. It aint forked. Nothing happened.

Did you really think the shiteaters were organized enough to kill a shitcoin? They are to busy scamming each other to pull that off.

I dont understand why the shiteaters cant just post rude comments in the threads. Thats what BCT is for. Lets just use it for what its designed for. That is to shit all over thread because we dont have that coin or its hurting one we do have.

Why do we need shiteater overlords to deal with shitheels?

Come on, the latest scamcoin is Greececoin. Cant you guys think of any GREEK jokes? I know I can. Just post your rude ass ignorant comments and stick with the 'scrypt.'
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Force devs to reveal themselves....

Starting with Satoshi Nakamoto, right?

I meant reveal their real username on here not just create new shill accounts.

Let's be serious. We need to address the 0 post devs who are simply pumping out new coins under new accounts daily. They are simply doing ..... well what i stated in my last post which is grossly unfair on honest new miners who are just trying to accumulate a few coins since they have missed the easy diff we had on ltc. Just like we missed the low diff on BTC.

However the constant stream of crap is really harming their chances although they can't really see it.

They would have far more chance of mining on low diff something worthwhile if devs were not allowed to dump their premine/instamine then abandon the coin and start a new project.  Devs should have to have some history on the board or some credibility.

You can bet a lot of these coins are the same team over and over.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Guys, we need to speed up Operation Shitcoin Cleanout. Noobs are getting slaughtered out here by the likes of Wolongs and Panda Devs and Stackcoins and Mazas and all the other scam masters.

If you don't support this thread, its clear you must be a SCAM perpetrator yourself who doesn't want to see their scam earnings dwindle

You simply can not use this for personal gain
there's no other use for extortion and economic manipulation
legendary
In addition to this i want to have a clear outline and evidence of why ADT is on this list.

This coin is older than COL and a lot of other coins from the last wave.

We need to see clear evidence of why this coin has been singled out.

The OP muddafudda has a long history of competition with his coin COL and ADT. The fact that coin is listed in the kill list is completely displaying this entire thread in negative light.

You simply can not use this for personal gain, this has to be fair for everyone and for the good of alts in general.  

Do not allow yourselves to be used for other peoples purposes. If it really is to kill new worthless alts and raise the bar of the devs for releasing coins then yes lets do it. I am tired of seeing 0 post devs posting muliple coins under different account names. This is a scam because they lure people in to mining whilst they instamine or premine, then they dump their coins abandon the current coin.... only to make a new bct account and do the same thing the next day. This must be stopped it is as bad as the ipo scams really.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Which coin was ADT? Never heard of it.

Like I said, this attacks will harden some shitcoin and help them to survive.
Others will die through attacks. Smiley
Force devs to reveal themselves....

Starting with Satoshi Nakamoto, right?
Activity: 406
this entire thread has become a joke.

Marine coin had a better idea, instead of trying to stop the tide of shitcoins.................you release 20 more shitcoins per day in every possible algo.

I'm not actually sure if some of these latest ones are shitclones they are making or not.

It's all turning a bit nasty in here now though. Extorting money, protection rackets.

You will never get support this way.

Need to educate noobs to support the better coins and communities.  Force devs to reveal themselves.... all these 0 post devs pumping out coin after coin are obviously the same group.

Doing things by force like this makes us all look bad and self serving.

In one way i want all this last entire wave to vanish since i feel it is dragging down the price of the last wave of alts and even btc. On the other hand i think there are better ways of doing it than forking their coins.

We need to convince noobs to support better coins and communities.... not force them.

Besides if the devs bring out pow/pos coins can those even be forked without having a bulk of the minting?

There are better ways to stop this wave of coins.

Totally agree
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just a heads-up, fellows. Over in this thread, people are getting the idea that the best way to end the crapcoin blizzard is to hyperinflate the number of crapcoins to the point where all of them are worthless.

"Operation Shitcoin: Judo." Use the crapcoiner's greed against them by flooding the market like the central bank of Zimbabwe flooded Zimbabwe with fiat. It's so clever, it's genius.

EDIT: I didn't mean hyperinflate each one, but hyperinflate the total number of them.

fuck yeah! I am going to make my own shitcoin too if he is going to to make it for me and i dont waste a few hours on that!

Overexposure: the best revenge!  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

But it is the most interesting/entertaining thread in this sub-forum...can't argue with that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Have you ever shot an actual pistol that produces a deadly projectile? If you have you know people do not actually fire a pistol in this manner.

Stop trying to be Gangsta' you are making yourself look very unintelligent.  

Yes, when I decided to make a little graphic about this campaign, I went out and hired a photographer, got out my gun, and had him take some pictures of me.  D'uh.  How else could anyone get a picture like this.  I mean, it's not as if there's some magical machine that I'm sitting at that gives me access to pretty much any picture I want.  Of course not.  That's a picture of me.

So  I can see what you mean about the way I'm holding my gun making me look unintelligent.  You are clearly the smart one around here.

Anyway, here's a much more important question:  Have you seen all those Willie Wonka memes?  How the hell does Willie Wonka have the time to make all those.  I figured his time would be pretty much booked up with makin' candy.

"Oompa, Loompa Doopity Doo. I've Got Another Puzzle For You"

Oompa, Loompa Doopity Dah. If you're not greedy you will go far

Wink
legendary

Marine coin had a better idea, instead of trying to stop the tide of shitcoins.................you release 20 more shitcoins per day in every possible algo.

I'm not actually sure if some of these latest ones are shitclones they are making or not.

It's all turning a bit nasty in here now though. Extorting money, protection rackets.

You will never get support this way.

Need to educate noobs to support the better coins and communities.  Force devs to reveal themselves.... all these 0 post devs pumping out coin after coin are obviously the same group.

Doing things by force like this makes us all look bad and self serving.

In one way i want all this last entire wave to vanish since i feel it is dragging down the price of the last wave of alts and even btc. On the other hand i think there are better ways of doing it than forking their coins.

We need to convince noobs to support better coins and communities.... not force them.

Besides if the devs bring out pow/pos coins can those even be forked without having a bulk of the minting?

There are better ways to stop this wave of coins.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Have you ever shot an actual pistol that produces a deadly projectile? If you have you know people do not actually fire a pistol in this manner.

Yes, when I decided to make a little graphic about this campaign, I went out and hired a photographer, got out my gun, and had him take some pictures of me.  D'uh.  How else could anyone get a picture like this.  I mean, it's not as if there's some magical machine that I'm sitting at that gives me access to pretty much any picture I want.  Of course not.  That's a picture of me.

So  I can see what you mean about the way I'm holding my gun making me look unintelligent.  You are clearly the smart one around here.

Anyway, here's a much more important question:  Have you seen all those Willie Wonka memes?  How the hell does Willie Wonka have the time to make all those.  I figured his time would be pretty much booked up with makin' candy.

"Oompa, Loompa Doopity Doo. I've Got Another Puzzle For You"
if you get involved with bad coins you never know what might happen to you, be careful.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Just a heads-up, fellows. Over in this thread, people are getting the idea that the best way to end the crapcoin blizzard is to hyperinflate the number of crapcoins to the point where all of them are worthless.

"Operation Shitcoin: Judo." Use the crapcoiner's greed against them by flooding the market like the central bank of Zimbabwe flooded Zimbabwe with fiat. It's so clever, it's genius.

EDIT: I didn't mean hyperinflate each one, but hyperinflate the total number of them.

fuck yeah! I am going to make my own shitcoin too if he is going to to make it for me and i dont waste a few hours on that!

this idea btw was already talked when dogecoin came out...it for sure we dont see that hype in any other coin since then. But still the problem with shitcoins exist...

Activity: 280
Ask not what Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Cleanup can do for you, ask what you can do for Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Cleanup.

We all need to do our part in this noble endeavor. I just ordered 20 gridseeds and once the main pool is up, will donate all that hash power to the cause.

Good idea Shit Eater. Nothing like losing fucking money because of an imaginary cause. Why not mine something you like fuckhead? Is that too complicated. Has all that shit you eat all day caused psychosis?

Pages:
Jump to: