Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Equihash 2.1.0 supporting Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Minexcoin, Zero.. - page 14. (Read 35210 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is mining of Zero (-a equihash192_7) and Minexcoin (-a equihash96_5) for Nvidia only? Or I misinterpret the Readme.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I wonder if there's a linux liveboot I could use. I tried a duel boot and somehow totally screwed up my partition table and windows install so bad it took me a week to get everything put back together.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Waiting on Windows version as well.  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Join Cashbery Coin!
When ccminer-xevan source code was first released the profitability was great but as soon as the Windows binary was posted, network hashrate of all xevan coin jumped 5x+ and GG profit.

Right, but in that case, there wasn't a good xevan miner, here, there is 3 other options already, the network hashrate won't change much if another windows miner is out there.
I'm sure everyone who wants to be mining equihash right now is already doing so, not the case with xevan.

Unless the dev has a HUGE linux farm, he would make more from fees than keeping the nethash a couple percent lower and mining.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
You are crazy and lazy asses, askers for Windows version! The only reason why this coin is profitable, that there is no windows miner yet. When it will come, any profit will go off. So stop asking and go install linux (if you really want to mine the coin), it will be more usefull, than waiting for one-click batfiles.     

There is actually at least 3 ( ewbf, dstm, excavator ) Windows miners for equihash.  Everyone using this one seems to be getting good performance out of it and most of us Windows guys would like to give it a try.

The coin is profitable right now because crypto currencies are bullish as a whole and there is a BUNCH of high earning potential coins right now.
A Windows version of this miner isn't going to make a major difference to most of the coins out there and the Dev/OP would make a killing in fees.
tiene mucha razon solo hay k intalar linux,,,,grasias
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
When ccminer-xevan source code was first released the profitability was great but as soon as the Windows binary was posted, network hashrate of all xevan coin jumped 5x+ and GG profit.
Join Cashbery Coin!
You are crazy and lazy asses, askers for Windows version! The only reason why this coin is profitable, that there is no windows miner yet. When it will come, any profit will go off. So stop asking and go install linux (if you really want to mine the coin), it will be more usefull, than waiting for one-click batfiles.     

There is actually at least 3 ( ewbf, dstm, excavator ) Windows miners for equihash.  Everyone using this one seems to be getting good performance out of it and most of us Windows guys would like to give it a try.

The coin is profitable right now because crypto currencies are bullish as a whole and there is a BUNCH of high earning potential coins right now.
A Windows version of this miner isn't going to make a major difference to most of the coins out there and the Dev/OP would make a killing in fees.
Activity: 40

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
estamos eperando la vesion  parawindows ,,,,k pasa con eso,papa dale rapido k la dificutad esta subiendo amillon,,,,?? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
pls, version for windows 10
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
yes windows version please Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 193
no need windows version - linux is great !

dumb scoololo`s  going mining mainstreams

Yeah for you and the 3% for the rest of the world ... but not for the remaining 97%  Grin

Please release for windows, would be great Wink
Activity: 23
no need windows version - linux is great !

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
working great on ubuntu 16.04 lts!
1070 - 7700 sols/s
1070ti - 8100 sols/s
Join Cashbery Coin!
It will be nice if the dev release the windows app. most of GPU miner around the world are running windows.

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a Windows one yet really, the fees from the Windows version would probably dwarf the fees from the Linux version.  Completely worth the effort on the devs part IMO.
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
It will be nice if the dev release the windows app. most of GPU miner around the world are running windows.

+1
Activity: 4
Activity: 462
Is a windows version planned ? maybe the dev doesnt want to...

just right Smiley

this is worth a fortune.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is a windows version planned ? maybe the dev doesnt want to...
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
I'm looking forward for the Windows version!
Pages:
Jump to: