Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Zero v1.2.0 (AMD+NVIDIA GPU) Linux+Windows - page 4. (Read 13245 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I fired up the windows miner on my Win 10 Celeron 3900 rig 8 GB of ram with 3 * 1070s and set the virtual memory to min 28 gb to max of 30 gb.  CPU was max'd at 99.0% and would blue screen after about 3 mins.

EBWF mining ZEC puts the CPU at about 20%.  My results confirm what reb0rn21 was seeing.

Looks like I'll have to dual boot Ubuntu to mine this coin...
Activity: 187
Just put up version 1.2.0 for Windows which should support NVIDIA! Please test and report back. 1.2.0 is also a bit faster for AMD cards, so everyone is suggested to update!

Note that 1.2.0 uses a bit more memory. Make sure your virtual memory size in Windows is large enough! Page size > number of cards * 8GB!

2x 1070GTX on i5 cpu win10, works but CPU usage is 100% looks like common opencl NV bug

speed is 10s/s per 1070

its shame RX have same speed

Great to hear that it works! Yes, the 100% CPU usage is a common issue with opencl and NVIDIA driver.. I do not know why NVIDIA has not fixed that.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Just put up version 1.2.0 for Windows which should support NVIDIA! Please test and report back. 1.2.0 is also a bit faster for AMD cards, so everyone is suggested to update!

Note that 1.2.0 uses a bit more memory. Make sure your virtual memory size in Windows is large enough! Page size > number of cards * 8GB!

2x 1070GTX on i5 cpu win10, works but CPU usage is 100% looks like common opencl NV bug

speed is 10s/s per 1070

its shame RX have same speed

Activity: 214
So any word on this coin or any windows miner?  I was running Linux at a time, but went to Windozes to OC and do system tweaks--NVidia fought me in Ubuntu.  I can always make the rig a dual boot and run the Linux miner, but I don't see anyone on the Suprnova mining pool. 

Anyone have a current state of this coin?  Thanks!
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Are you planning to release any win version for NVidia?

Yes, as soons as I get some time, I will compile a windows version.

Perfect, cant wait for it.
I have 12 1080Ti so I will gladly mine with your miner and contribute some minig fee if you can give us working and profitable Win+nvidia miner Smiley

Better not. Do you calculation ? Twelve nvidia 1080Ti will demolish this coin. Can not you figure out that this is a coin with a small market capitalization. You'll only make Zero is not profitable. You're just going to bring down a profit the rest of us, and you are leave Zero. This coin is for small miners, king.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Perfect, cant wait for it.
I have 12 1080Ti so I will gladly mine with your miner and contribute some minig fee if you can give us working and profitable Win+nvidia miner Smiley

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is Zero more profitable than zcash?
It depends on your cards, for the most part yes. 4GB=Maybe   8GB= Most likely. all depending on difficulty and exchange rates of what we're comparing.

*Edit*
Like today, not really worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Is Zero more profitable than zcash?
Linux version 1.2.0 released with support for NVIDIA cards! Requires GPUs with at least 8GB of ram.

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

Windows release still pending.
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
anyone know if it's possible to run this in the panda miner b3
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm getting these funky messages on my secondary rig. My cards were working fine in my primary rig but I moved them to the other empty one to space it all out
Anyway One card starts to mine, the other shows slight temp bump but nothing happens and I get this message:

OpenCL Error: Readbuffer Solutions1 (CL_Invalid_Event_Wait_List)

edit:
windows 10 build
G1840
H97 anniversary
8GB 1600ddr3
1000w platinum psu

I tried running two separate instances and whichever i start second, regardless which card, will give me the message and fail to mine. Regardless if my main gpu is in the slot proper or on a riser, or which is which. I'm not getting this problem with my other build that i believe only has 16 pcie lanes, although it is a quad.

**EDIT #2**

Had to roll-back entire system, took a few hours to get it running but it works. my guess is it was something that AMD's driver removal missed and so did DDU.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
yes ... it seems that znomp is not ready yet to handle zero !!
megacrypto, what's the benefit of using znomp?

its basically a pool setup that i use to solo mine .... thats all
Activity: 235
I am pleased to announce the new version of Optiminer/Zero for the ZERO coin that also supports 4GB AMD GPUs.
Good stuff, thanks!
Activity: 235
megacrypto, what's the benefit of using znomp?
im using znomp with my node and using optiminer keeps giving me:

Code:
2017-05-06 16:47:43 [Pool]  [zero] (Thread 3) Share rejected: {"job":"cce2","ip":"::ffff:192.168.1.125","worker":"t1MA3j1b3CqV37HqqVo5putK8txB7WonecN.rig","difficulty":0.04,"error":"incorrect size of solution"}

any pointers?!

Looks like what you want to mine is Zcash not ZERO. Zcash miner is here: https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash
im using znomp with my node and using optiminer keeps giving me:

Code:
2017-05-06 16:47:43 [Pool]  [zero] (Thread 3) Share rejected: {"job":"cce2","ip":"::ffff:192.168.1.125","worker":"t1MA3j1b3CqV37HqqVo5putK8txB7WonecN.rig","difficulty":0.04,"error":"incorrect size of solution"}

any pointers?!
Pages:
Jump to: