Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Zero v1.2.0 (AMD+NVIDIA GPU) Linux+Windows - page 5. (Read 13245 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Any ETA and speculation on Nvidia support?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Miningpeon.net
yea 4gb , was confused cause the profit from mining this then is way lower than the rest right now.
Concurrent write detected, queuing.

This warning can normally be ignored. It might be a hint that there is a network issue. In this case the miner would disconnect and reestablish the network connection soon after that.

Good to know

What is the sol rate on a rx470 ? Anyone tested?

I am getting around 6 sol/s and unsure if that is "decent" or something wrong.

on a 4GB? that would be more than decent, on an 8GB that's somewhat lower than I would expect, if you do have an 8GB model stick to v1.0
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
What is the sol rate on a rx470 ? Anyone tested?

I am getting around 6 sol/s and unsure if that is "decent" or something wrong.
Activity: 187

This warning can normally be ignored. It might be a hint that there is a network issue. In this case the miner would disconnect and reestablish the network connection soon after that.

What did optiminer mean by this?HuhHuhHuh? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 196
Hopefully this brings some new life to this coin, I might add another GPU to zero.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Which Zerocoin is this ?
can I have a link to announcement please!
Thanks.
Problem with 4gb cards solved for me ... but it is twice as slow ))

Yeah.. that's expected. With 4gb the memory access pattern are way worse.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Problem with 4gb cards solved for me ... but it is twice as slow ))
Added release for 4GB cards running under linux.
Fantastic work,

Just wanted to point out using the 4gb miner with an 8gb card, I tried using -i 2 but just cranks out a lot of invalid low diff shares. I can sort of figure out why, my lack of expertise can't explain it.

*edit*
any word on r9 280s?

Yeah, I tried -i 2 as well yesterday on a 8gb card. There must be a bug with handling the parallel instances somewhere. But it's rather pointless anyways as for 8gb using the other version is faster. So, I'll probably just remove the code handling parallel solutions and hardcode it to 1 for Zero.

It should work on any card that has at least 4gb of ram. If it doesn't try to reboot the machine and make sure the miner and nothing else runs.
Fantastic work,

Just wanted to point out using the 4gb miner with an 8gb card, I tried using -i 2 but just cranks out a lot of invalid low diff shares. I can sort of figure out why, my lack of expertise can't explain it.

*edit*
any word on r9 280s?
Activity: 263
can someone share the speed with 470/480?
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
so it wont work for r9 290 4gb and what about r9 280 3gb is there anyway to add support to them or not possible thanks
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Is it possible to use mixed rigs?
I haven't seen an option to select which card to mine with in the miner...

Yes, you can select the cards with '-d N' were N is the number. Use --list-devices to see which device has which number. Then, just run two instances of the miner, one for the 8GB cards and one for the 4GB cards.

Linux version of the 4GB miner will be published soon.

8 mb version works fine for me - r9 390 8gb and rx480 8gb
4 mb version doesn't work - r9 390 8gb and r9 290x 4 gb - it starts and tries to mine but low gpu utilization and low diff shares
windows, 16.9.1 drivers
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

Yes, you can select the cards with '-d N' were N is the number. Use --list-devices to see which device has which number. Then, just run two instances of the miner, one for the 8GB cards and one for the 4GB cards.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Does the 4gb work on linux as well?
Pages:
Jump to: