Pages:
Author

Topic: (OTTOLOTTO.IO) THE MOST TRANSPARENT BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY AND GAMING PLATFORM! - page 3. (Read 3927 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
So you expect me to gamble my money and lose all my savings...
It is gambling and the chance for you to lose all your savings is high while the chance of winning is very slim. Grin Grin

Lottery structure allows you to buy a ticket or few of them and test your luck. You might check our Medium: https://medium.com/@OTTOLOTTO
There you can see unbelievable stories of people winning.
We made lottery transparent with our unique platform.
Im not being to bitter with lottery games or into your site but checking out into your site its shows only minimal interest which is similar into other lottery based games. For now you do have weekly draws which can be happen twice. Currently having a Jackpot 0.148 ETH which do really only shows that interest is less. Hitting lottery jackpots can give you a chance to become millionaire and seeing on the link those are just winners from all sorts of lottery games.

We are just opening our platform, there were no ads at all yet, so the JackPot will grow tremendously in the nearest time.
You can subscribe to any of our social media pages in order to get the latest news from the platform.   

Yes but you need to understand that in the crypto gambling world. Lottery gambling isn't very popular.

It's very popular in a city with a state lottery. People buy a $1 ticket and could win $10 million.

However since we got dice and other games which are provably fair, you can just play those instead.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It is gambling and the chance for you to lose all your savings is high while the chance of winning is very slim. Grin Grin

Lottery structure allows you to buy a ticket or few of them and test your luck. You might check our Medium: https://medium.com/@OTTOLOTTO
Im not being to bitter with lottery games or into your site but checking out into your site its shows only minimal interest which is similar into other lottery based games. For now you do have weekly draws which can be happen twice. Currently having a Jackpot 0.148 ETH which do really only shows that interest is less. Hitting lottery jackpots can give you a chance to become millionaire and seeing on the link those are just winners from all sorts of lottery games.

We are just opening our platform, there were no ads at all yet, so the JackPot will grow tremendously in the nearest time.
You can subscribe to any of our social media pages in order to get the latest news from the platform.   
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
If it is sure that gambling can change ones life for better, everybody will gamble. Gambling can ruin and by chance it can make life better.

Even if someone actually does win the lottery, does it make their life better?

I remember seeing on TV a documentary about lottery winners and most of them end up losing the money after 1-2 years and even go bankrupt.

Their financial situation becomes worse after the win the lottery. Because most gamble it all away or they buy stuff they don't need.

It is a very interesting point that you've mentioned.
But it is not a problem of the lottery that some people losing all their money.
The system is very corrupted and unfair, so that why we created our platform and want people like you to come and see how we are changing the game.
ottolotto.io
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
If it is sure that gambling can change ones life for better, everybody will gamble. Gambling can ruin and by chance it can make life better.

I remember seeing on TV a documentary about lottery winners and most of them end up losing the money after 1-2 years and even go bankrupt.

Their financial situation becomes worse after the win the lottery. Because most gamble it all away or they buy stuff they don't need.

How are you going to do with that huge amount of money? And why they do not save it instead of using their money for nothing good? Is it nice to be really millionaire just for a while and then broke everything in just a split second? This is not the way of life actually

And btw for OP changing our life just playing your game? Do you think people are stupid enough? There is no free things in this world, if there is one, I would like to know which one is it that do not want to get some return with them
legendary

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Money making legitimately
legendary
Activity: 1372
all life is gambling so if you only without wife,kids and family start gambling

you have 0 things to loss it

I don't understand what is your basis on this but I think its really not a good reason for you to gamble. We all have families, and if you think gamble can makes your life better then think again. Don't take all the risk just to do what you think makes you happy, don't sacrifice everything.
The point is if you don't have any responsibility to your family. if your father is alive and still has a lot of money, you have no wife and child that's what's called having no responsibility whatsoever and I think that's what will give you the freedom to gamble. maybe the loss will not give much impact on your life but you must stay in control not to spend your wealth and your parents money just because of gambling
This is not gambler this is scammer clearly bro
now a days lots of people are very dependable on gambling because they think gambling can change thier life, just like in the philippines more people are engaging  even if it is a small time or big time for them it helps alot....there some gambling is legal,a legal that we can engage and not compromise.
Is it necessary for us to change our life through gambling? And why most people depend on it?
Is it good for changing life?

Our lottery provides you with a chance to change your life. It is a fun and easy way to became rich.
You can find more information on our social media
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/my.OTTOLOTTO/
Twitter https://twitter.com/myOTTOLOTTO
Medium https://medium.com/@OTTOLOTTO

Visit our social media for latest news and interesting stories
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/my.OTTOLOTTO/
Twitter https://twitter.com/myOTTOLOTTO
Medium https://medium.com/@OTTOLOTTO
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
now a days lots of people are very dependable on gambling because they think gambling can change thier life, just like in the philippines more people are engaging  even if it is a small time or big time for them it helps alot....there some gambling is legal,a legal that we can engage and not compromise.
Is it necessary for us to change our life through gambling? And why most people depend on it?
Is it good for changing life?
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
legendary
very difficult to get 4 numbers correctly, I've often tried this game but never get a win. gamble is base on luck can't be calculated by percentage  Undecided

Yeah that's what I was referring to earlier.

Hence why in my opinion its a waste paying $2 trying to win the lottery which is 6 numbers and its impossible to guess those correctly, even with multiple tickets.

Getting 4 numbers correctly is very difficult also. Most people I know that played the state lottery maybe won once or twice getting 3 numbers.

Hence why you might as well choose your own odds with a regular game of dice.
If we do try out to see on those traditional offline lottery games which is more harder to win up.Just like on my country you would need to choose 1-58 numbers with 6 numbers combination which we would really able to say that hitting up the jackpot is really very hard. This is why i dont bother to risk even in small amounts because even on your entire life you will make bets it doesnt guarantee you to hit up.

That is a true thing, but you will never know about your luck right? I ever read that someone win their powerball lottery when they are around 50-60years old and every day he spent on some tickets to hit their luck. In the end they just win very huge amount on that, I am sure they already recover their loss from buying tickets everyday by just winning 1 time jackpot here. But it is different when you are gambling by online lottery which does not and never guarantee that you are going to hit because there is always house edge

This is what we are told and led to read. Basically, that some dude had been buying lottery tickets all his life and finally made it, the bottom line being that his persistence, determination, and resolution is awarded in the end. But mass media don't tell us how many such dudes have been buying lottery tickets for many years and still end up with nothing in return. This process of cherry-picking is called selection bias if I'm not mistaken.

That is why you never use every single of your money to buy on lottery. I think he always spend some of their money to buy it and then lucky comes and he earns like a lot in second although it is not enough to cover their loss from before but it still a lot of money that suddenly come to your wallet. That is why I you should play with your extra money, not from your hard earned money. But on bitcoin industry, I never saw anything like that here, wish to see it

Yes eventually someone wins the lottery here and then.

However just because they won so easily doesn't mean you will either.

You need to consider the sheer number of other people who are playing the lottery and not only that but you need to remember that people rarely buy only 1 ticket. Some people buy 5-15 tickets every week.

Hence just because you see someone win once in a while, doesn't mean it will be you.

To spend $100 in a month do not that hard right? How much will it worth anyway for each tickets? I mean in bitcoin industry why there is nothing like powerball? Like big industries spend some amount to support some lottery so people will try to win it. Make it like big events that only hold once a year so it is gonna big price, this will change the life of course
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Your life will change. That's for sure  Roll Eyes

Oh is it true that life will change?Through gambling?Maybe it will change for the main time but how about in a long run?
Your life will change. That's for sure  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
This is what we are told and led to read. Basically, that some dude had been buying lottery tickets all his life and finally made it, the bottom line being that his persistence, determination, and resolution is awarded in the end. But mass media don't tell us how many such dudes have been buying lottery tickets for many years and still end up with nothing in return. This process of cherry-picking is called selection bias if I'm not mistaken.

That is why you never use every single of your money to buy on lottery. I think he always spend some of their money to buy it and then lucky comes and he earns like a lot in second although it is not enough to cover their loss from before but it still a lot of money that suddenly come to your wallet. That is why I you should play with your extra money, not from your hard earned money. But on bitcoin industry, I never saw anything like that here, wish to see it

You need to consider the sheer number of other people who are playing the lottery and not only that but you need to remember that people rarely buy only 1 ticket. Some people buy 5-15 tickets every week.

Hence just because you see someone win once in a while, doesn't mean it will be you.

But most of us don't understand that, and even those who do often fall victim to greed and envy. When you see your neighbor winning a lottery, you think "Why him? Is he anywhere more deserving to have luck by his side than me?". When they declare winners on the TV, they are actually mocking you. You feel frustrated, you feel humiliated, you feel challenged. And then you go and buy a bunch of tickets to prove them wrong, to prove that you are not less deserving than the dude across the street.

Now I want to launch lottery myself.
legendary
very difficult to get 4 numbers correctly, I've often tried this game but never get a win. gamble is base on luck can't be calculated by percentage  Undecided

Hence why in my opinion its a waste paying $2 trying to win the lottery which is 6 numbers and its impossible to guess those correctly, even with multiple tickets.

Getting 4 numbers correctly is very difficult also. Most people I know that played the state lottery maybe won once or twice getting 3 numbers.

If we do try out to see on those traditional offline lottery games which is more harder to win up.Just like on my country you would need to choose 1-58 numbers with 6 numbers combination which we would really able to say that hitting up the jackpot is really very hard. This is why i dont bother to risk even in small amounts because even on your entire life you will make bets it doesnt guarantee you to hit up.

That is a true thing, but you will never know about your luck right? I ever read that someone win their powerball lottery when they are around 50-60years old and every day he spent on some tickets to hit their luck. In the end they just win very huge amount on that, I am sure they already recover their loss from buying tickets everyday by just winning 1 time jackpot here. But it is different when you are gambling by online lottery which does not and never guarantee that you are going to hit because there is always house edge

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: