Pages:
Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers - page 4. (Read 29232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Out of curiosity, has anyone on this list received any work, thanks to this list?

I saw Theymos mentioning that he got spammed by people looking to advertise through signature campaigns but so far I've not seen a single campaign being launched through this.

Not a stab at the list, just wondering how much effort I should put into my ANN thread (it's coming very soon) Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
To avoid conflict of interest and to serve the purpose of this thread, I'll be temporarily removing actmyname from the list, for breaking forum rules. I will add him,once it seems fit,or someone is able to convince me otherwise(highly unlikely).

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42112935
legendary
dogs are cute.
OP, I must commend you for your efforts in complying this list, but I think this guy btcltcdigger also deserves to be in the list. He is a crusader when it comes to fighting  against spam in all his campaigns in this forum.
Thanks but wrong profile link?
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
OP, I must commend you for your efforts in complying this list, but I think this guy btcltcdigger also deserves to be in the list. He is a crusader when it comes to fighting  against spam in all his campaigns in this forum.
legendary
dogs are cute.
Yeah I currently run four campaigns, FortuneJack and Bitcore included.

I've started work on my ANN thread and it'll be ready soonTM.
Great. Shoot me a PM once it's up and running.
Good thread thanks for your effort you really spend some time in creating this  thread with brief history of bounty managers well done.
Did you rank this managers or it is in random order?
The managers are listed alphabetically name wise.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Good thread thanks for your effort you really spend some time in creating this  thread with brief history of bounty managers well done.
Did you rank this managers or it is in random order?
legendary
Meh.
I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy
Yes, I realize that. I'll change it. I believe both the campaigns(Fortune Jack and Bitcore) are current campaigns? So should I remove both?
Managers, a friendly reminder, please create an ANN thread and give a brief explanation about yourself. It would help you and me, so that the table could be properly aligned. Smiley

Yeah I currently run four campaigns, FortuneJack and Bitcore included.

I've started work on my ANN thread and it'll be ready soonTM.
legendary
dogs are cute.
I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy
Yes, I realize that. I'll change it. I believe both the campaigns(Fortune Jack and Bitcore) are current campaigns? So should I remove both?
Managers, a friendly reminder, please create an ANN thread and give a brief explanation about yourself. It would help you and me, so that the table could be properly aligned. Smiley
legendary
Meh.
I have one Question: "Past Work", should this not be "Current" or something rather than Past? As the ones listed for me are campaigns I am currently managing. Not that big of a deal but I do like correct wording  Cheesy
legendary
dogs are cute.
Okay, my bad.
really expect positive public criticism of the manager's work. Some of them are very unprofessional to behave and act like they are untouchable.
If you think that there are managers who have such done behavior, that are in the list, feel free to PM me about it with rock solid proof, if I see anyone having such behavior, I'll most likely remove them, but it depends on the case.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
This thread is NOT about having constructive criticism but to help the managers. I would love to hear criticisms about it, but in another thread. Right now, the only criticism I want to hear is, how the thread is portrayed, and whether or not few managers have to be added.

Okay, my bad.
really expect positive public criticism of the manager's work. Some of them are very unprofessional to behave and act like they are untouchable.
legendary
dogs are cute.
I am happy to announce that, the advertisement spot has been officially rented till 31st of July by irfan_pak10  Smiley If anyone wants to rent the space for the month of August shoot me a pm with your offer.

Also, like bL4nkcode said: We do not need the past work column. It makes the whole table annoying. All these details should be in the ANN thread and if a campaign manager does not have a ANN then they may possibly lose potential customer. It's their fault however, a customer always can contact using the contact details though. By the way, no offence to those who do not have an ANN  Smiley . It's a friendly feedback only. I am sure pugman has better things in mind if not the same.
I am still giving them time to create one, a few have told that they will be creating one in the near future, so I will wait for them.
Anyway the idea is to have all the icons black.
Hm... I figured it would be better to use the ones available on SMF as a default:

or

I like these more, thanks, I'll be using it.

Looks cool, will add it soon.
There's a lot of legendary campaign manager that has good review these past few months and now they have red mark all over due to an unsuccessful project, they should at least be strict on the next project they will take and explain things carefully to those bounty hunters who do not receive awards from certain projects.
Rank doesn't define whether a manager is good or bad. I am assuming you're talking about Wapinter/ aTriz/ Hua_hui or someother manager who screwed up?
there is too much attention is paid to the appearance of how it looks OP post. I'd like to see here some constructive criticism about campaign managers work. it is not possible that all they are doing their job perfectly even if we have a lot of spam on the forum.
It takes more constructive criticism, especially from high-ranking members.
This thread is NOT about having constructive criticism but to help the managers. I would love to hear criticisms about it, but in another thread. Right now, the only criticism I want to hear is, how the thread is portrayed, and whether or not few managers have to be added.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
There's a lot of legendary campaign manager that has good review these past few months and now they have red mark all over due to an unsuccessful project, they should at least be strict on the next project they will take and explain things carefully to those bounty hunters who do not receive awards from certain projects.
So what are you trying to say here? this list is only to those campaign manager that has managed in BTC paying campaign and not just random bounty manager that you can see on Bounties (Altcoins) Board.

there is too much attention is paid to the appearance of how it looks OP post. I'd like to see here some constructive criticism about campaign managers work. it is not possible that all they are doing their job perfectly even if we have a lot of spam on the forum.
It takes more constructive criticism, especially from high-ranking members.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
So what are you trying to say here? this list is only to those campaign manager that has managed in BTC paying campaign and not just random bounty manager that you can see on Bounties (Altcoins) Board.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Hm... I figured it would be better to use the ones available on SMF as a default:
The defaults look completely ok but problem seems the Telegram one. So, I had that thought.

This one's less straining.

Comparison: (Old/New)

Plus, it actually looks like the Telegram logo I have.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
The defaults look completely ok but problem seems the Telegram one. So, I had that thought.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees

or
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Am I the only one who finds the telegram logo too bright?
It is. Try with this

For email:

For PM:

It's a totally new one although.

Web:

Also, like bL4nkcode said: We do not need the past work column. It makes the whole table annoying. All these details should be in the ANN thread and if a campaign manager does not have a ANN then they may possibly lose potential customer. It's their fault however, a customer always can contact using the contact details though. By the way, no offence to those who do not have an ANN  Smiley . It's a friendly feedback only. I am sure pugman has better things in mind if not the same.
legendary
dogs are cute.

I wanted that image, thanks. Grin
Here is how it looks:

Am I the only one who finds the telegram logo too bright?
I guess adding the word "Signature campaign" in the Past work  column is not necessary, it will only make the whole table wider once added and also since this thread is only for Signature campaign so its understandable. What do you think?
I will remove it.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: