Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 34. (Read 10733 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I just made an account on your website and even though, there is a mention of SEPA on the first page, I can't seem to find how to make a sell order for it?

I'd like to get the details on this too. Still can't get how you make an order and everything.
copper member
Activity: 590
Merit: 22
Check our new promo video if you'd love to learn about OWNR Wallet basic features in less than 2 minutes.

What's more, it's now possible to purchase and sell crypto with the help of SEPA transfers! Feel free to contact us with SEPA-related requests!
copper member
Why you dont want to show your code base if you are non-custodial & secure?

It appears that they have plans on making their wallet (or at least some of it) open source in the future: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53770275

If you want a multi-coin wallet that is open source, you should either go with an HW wallet (Ledger/Trezor) or HODLER wallet.

We do. To be more precise, we are going to show some code when we are closer to the ecosystem planned  Smiley

Not sure that advertising other wallets in the project thread is okay though  Grin
copper member

Being open-source doesn't mean you show the ins and outs of your code. Normally only the frontend 'facade' is demonstrated. Yet if you've seen the open-source wallet with backend unveiled - let us know, we'll gladly take a look (so far haven't seen any).

copper member
I've been using this wallet for about a month. Transactions fees rate is a bit too high IMO although all the basic functionality is really easy to use (unlike other wallets with lower fees) So you need to choose what's more important to you and I've chosen convenience over fees.

What wallets do you mean?  Roll Eyes Fees are 'user-friendly' if you take average fees on the market
copper member
Im using your wallet for several weeks now and i have small feedback. I want to see exchanges rates of every coin even if i dont have it rn

Sorry, didn't get it: we display the exchange rates of all the coins available for purchase. Or what do you mean?
Activity: 31
Ownr is great for storing my DOGE coins Smiley It remains only to add my favorite Monero and XRP and this wallet get perfect
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065

It appears that they have plans on making their wallet (or at least some of it) open source in the future: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53770275

If you want a multi-coin wallet that is open source, you should either go with an HW wallet (Ledger/Trezor) or HODLER wallet.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
staff
Hi! Are Bitfinex and OWNR wallet different companies, or Bitfinex is a creator and owner of OWNR?

They're not the same company, Bitfinex partnered[1] with OMNR to allow their users to buy USDT using credit cards.

[1] https://medium.com/ownrwallet/ownr-wallet-partners-with-bitfinex-af078cec61ee
Activity: 108
Hi! Are Bitfinex and OWNR wallet different companies, or Bitfinex is a creator and owner of OWNR?
Activity: 66
I've been using this wallet for about a month. Transactions fees rate is a bit too high IMO although all the basic functionality is really easy to use (unlike other wallets with lower fees) So you need to choose what's more important to you and I've chosen convenience over fees.
Activity: 93
Im using your wallet for several weeks now and i have small feedback. I want to see exchanges rates of every coin even if i dont have it rn
copper member

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible

If you click on the coin, then choose Purchase, there's a side menu with sign in / sign up option.

Activity: 30
https://i.postimg.cc/5yxm8wxb/medium-bitfinex-ownr.png

We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Bitfinex — one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges.

From now on, Bitfinex’s customers will be able to purchase USDT via OWNR, just in a few clicks.

If you are a verified customer of Bitfinex, check out the new, seamless experience of purchasing Tether with credit and debit cards.

I do but USDT from time to time happy to see that finally there is easier way to do it, also would be handy to buy it through wallet directly
Activity: 60

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible
staff
I just made an account on your website and even though, there is a mention of SEPA on the first page, I can't seem to find how to make a sell order for it?

After filling this form (seems to allow buying orders only for some reason), I got redirected to another page which only let me put my credit card credentials.
copper member
OWNR Wallet website redesigned

This winter is going to be rich in redesign updates! We are excited to let you know that we’ve rolled out ownrwallet.com website with clearer UI logic and enhanced interface which is now aligned with the design of mobile and desktop applications.

Visit https://ownrwallet.com to check it!

copper member
Are you planning to add trc network support?

Not in the foreseeable future. However, if there's demand for it, we'll consider adding Smiley Thanks for bringing this to our attention
copper member
Still can't understand is it possible buying usdt just on ownr?

If you mean buying USDT directly through OWNR Wallet app or website, not Bitfinex, - not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: