Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 12. (Read 56563 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Hello and greetings Jure, how are you?

Thank you for your queries and for your patience.

We already requested you to “Please address all your bounty related matters only in the specific bounty related groups. Only your respective bounty managers can enlighten you”. Since you claim to have approached your bounty manager and failed to get a response, please post your wallet address here (the one in which you claim to hold P2PS) and one of us from the admin team, shall get back to you as quickly as we can.

We thank you for your patience and support to our project.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

No way i'm posting my address in public lol.
And i don't "claim" , i do hold

1275 p2ps = 16K worth

And I also don't claim contacting the bounty manager, I did contact him:

https://imgur.com/tT5ziQ8

Anything you wanna add dear p2psf?

Why not? You brought this topic here allegating our project to be scammers and you refuse to post a wallet address as if someone asked to share your private keys. Shows your immaturity and clearly demonstrates the FUD you are trying to create here through your false claims and accusations. Either you share your public (wallet) address here or please leave us alone.

Thank you in advance.

Haha you're a tool. You can contact me in DM wise ass, I'll give you my address.

I just showed you proof and you're still arguing? And I'm not the only one calling you a scammer apparently you POS.
Stop pretending, just say I'll nver get my 16k and stop wasting my time.

Why did you not adapt the DM route or post on the appropriate bounty group instead of accusing us here and trying to create FUD. Now that you brought this to the public domain, then let the public decide if we are indeed scammers or is it you. Please leave us alone if you cannot post your wallet address here.

If you are afraid to post your wallet (public) address here, it should be clear to all who the scammer actually is.

Thank you again.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

We already requested you to “Please address all your bounty related matters only in the specific bounty related groups. Only your respective bounty managers can enlighten you”. Since you claim to have approached your bounty manager and failed to get a response, please post your wallet address here (the one in which you claim to hold P2PS) and one of us from the admin team, shall get back to you as quickly as we can.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

https://imgur.com/4OrWZgu

1275 p2ps = 16K worth

Why not? You brought this topic here allegating our project to be scammers and you refuse to post a wallet address as if someone asked to share your private keys. Shows your immaturity and clearly demonstrates the FUD you are trying to create here through your false claims and accusations. Either you share your public (wallet) address here or please leave us alone.

Thank you in advance.

Haha you're a tool. You can contact me in DM wise ass, I'll give you my address.

I just showed you proof and you're still arguing? And I'm not the only one calling you a scammer apparently you POS.
Stop pretending, just say I'll nver get my 16k and stop wasting my time.

Other proof of my supposed claims :

https://imgur.com/4la0hCU

This was me contacting your admin Janeth on Telegram

https://imgur.com/EkTbQai

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

1275 p2ps = 16K worth

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

https://imgur.com/4OrWZgu

1275 p2ps = 16K worth

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

This project has long been dead, there is no news for a long time, only stupid idiots will stand up for this company.
Two years have passed, they cannot calculate the bounty award and give it to the participants, they just write the same thing for a long time in order to contact the nonexistent Bounty manager.
I bought coins on the vindax exchange. now they are not traded and the coins are lost. Retire everywhere so that we understand the worthlessness of your judgments.

lol my thought exactly
Thanks for the heads up
Activity: 616
This project has long been dead, there is no news for a long time, only stupid idiots will stand up for this company.
Two years have passed, they cannot calculate the bounty award and give it to the participants, they just write the same thing for a long time in order to contact the nonexistent Bounty manager.
I bought coins on the vindax exchange. now they are not traded and the coins are lost. Retire everywhere so that we understand the worthlessness of your judgments.
I still don't know who them is btw...obviously it's not you so what's your use? I also contacted the bounty manager and didn't get an answer.
As for Tg, like I said I got banned for asking where I could sell the token
Conclusion is you look like scammers since I obviously can't get in touch with anyone who could solve my problem
I never insulted them lol.
Stop trying to reverse the situation. The fact is I'm owed quite a bunch of $ and none of you helps. You look like scammers to me if you don't allow users to sell.

Funny how your tone has changed all of a sudden now that you're being called out
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
Hello and greetings dear Jure, how are you?

Thank you for your query and for your patience.

You seem to have posted your message in the wrong group dear. Please address all your bounty related matters only in the specific bounty related groups. Only your respective bounty managers can enlighten you.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Oh come on now, don't fuck with me.
This was 2 years ago. Do you really expect me to know what you're talking about here?
What group should I post in then ? Who's that bounty manager you're talking about?
Why do you ban people from your TG when they just have legit questions?
Plus why should I contact a bounty manager from 2 years ago? Like he's gonna have any idea why I'm contacting him lol.
Aren't you in charge? Aren't you part of the team? If there's a migration to do, just guide me through it and tell me where I can sell. If I really have a few Ks worth of this, I'd like to take profit.

And don't call me dear.

Hey buddy, I suggest you first send them your wallet address and inform them from where you received those tokens. Maybe they can help you. By using F word, more than once as I see it, you are only making it difficult for yourself and the team. Why do you think they are obligated to help you if you have been antagonizing and insulting, especially since you are posting as a newbie?

You seem to have posted your message in the wrong group dear. Please address all your bounty related matters only in the specific bounty related groups. Only your respective bounty managers can enlighten you.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Oh come on now, don't fuck with me.
This was 2 years ago. Do you really expect me to know what you're talking about here?
What group should I post in then ? Who's that bounty manager you're talking about?
Why do you ban people from your TG when they just have legit questions?
Plus why should I contact a bounty manager from 2 years ago? Like he's gonna have any idea why I'm contacting him lol.
Aren't you in charge? Aren't you part of the team? If there's a migration to do, just guide me through it and tell me where I can sell. If I really have a few Ks worth of this, I'd like to take profit.

And don't call me dear.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

I found out I have 11K worth of P2P tokens in my wallet.
I tried sending those to IDOEX, it didn't work.
I asked about it on Telegram and got banned immediately. What the fuck is that?
Hi P2psf,

I have sent you a personal message regarding a help for migrating from an old contract address to new one. Any help will be appreciated!

I have tried asking the same question to your Telegram Admin Janeth, but she banned me immediately! So that's the only channel I have now.

Please reply!

Regards,
Avikz

Hello and greetings dear avikz, how are you?

The matter pertaining to the old tokens was addressed in the bounty thread dear. Please contact your respective bounty manager to resolve any and all bounty related issues dear. As you may be aware ALL our bounties are outsourced and all tokens including the ones for swap with the old tokens are in escrow (prepaid). Currently we have an ongoing audit that discovered 100’s of fake accounts submitted by a seemingly credible bounty platform. Due to this situation you may encounter some more delay as we wait for the results dear.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Hi P2psf,

I have sent you a personal message regarding a help for migrating from an old contract address to new one. Any help will be appreciated!

I have tried asking the same question to your Telegram Admin Janeth, but she banned me immediately! So that's the only channel I have now.

Please reply!

Regards,
Avikz
‪Hello and greetings dear community, how are you?

IndoEx exchange is under maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. ‬

Kindly continue to support our project for the greater good of humanity.‬

‪ #blockchain #cryptocurrency #bitcoin   #ethereum #ICO #P2PS #P2PSF #startup @p2psf‬
Dear friend. Thanks for the answer. Could you send us the address of the channel's telegrams. I would be very grateful to you.

Hello again and greetings dear Tyugaj, how are you?

Thank you once again for your query and for your patience.

Please visit our website www.p2psf.org to find all the information you need transparently laid out including, but not limited to, our telegram and other social media channels. We have also provided different emails that you could use to reach out to our respective team members.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Dear friend. Thanks for the answer. Could you send us the address of the channel's telegrams. I would be very grateful to you.
Tell me please. Why are your tokens not listed on the exchange? Support is not responding. What is the problem. How can I bring your tokens to the exchange.

Hello and greetings dear Tyugaj, how are you?

There have been issues related to an exchange stealing our tokens and selling the same to some of our community members and also selling the same stolen tokens back to us during our buy back.

In addition to that, our initial audit discovered hundreds of fake accounts used by a seemingly credible bounty platform that we engaged with.

Currently we have an ongoing forensic audit. Only after we have received the results of the audit, we the admin team will be able to respond to your query dear.

For more details kindly contact directly our telegram admin by sending DM/PM to our admins on telegram dear. FYI, our admins will respond to any and all queries in the order in which they are received. Therefore, in advance, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pages:
Jump to: