Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 171. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, devs, now I'm reading your whitepaper and trying to decide whether it's worth it. Do you have PreICO? Are there any bonuses to PreICO? Do you have advisors?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
I don't have plan to participate in pre-ico phase anyway as this was launched before starting this thread. I was navigating the website there is only thing I found in shop section is p2p tokens at price of $300 available. I will be digging more into this before deciding for main round of ICO to invest.

Hello,

Thank you for your post here.

We are Newbies moving into crypto from the traditional ways. So when we came to your forum, we did not know the ropes and we slowly learnt our way around here. We started an ANN thread much before this but it just had some text and nothing else; no images, no links to website or whitepaper. Just plain text. The concept was appreciated and some very kind hearted members of this great community guided us through our most difficult times. So a big thankx goes out from the bottom of our hearts to all of them and to the few who criticized us too.

To make a long story short, and to cut through our journey of bumping into gracious and helpful people of your forum, finally our dear Fire Rabbit, a person all our team members have come to love and hold very dear to our hearts, posted this ANN and made it look the way it is presented now. Without his help and timely guidance we would not have been able to come to this stage.

Having said that, the pre-ico is still live and will go on till the end of this month. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and you will find us always at your service.

The reason you find only one product available currently in the shop section is so that we do not confuse some who may be only looking to contribute. Also, we are not a retail product company. Therefore, we have kept it as simple as possible, in line with our mission, for you and everyone to deal with us and contribute through our website.

Please feel free to let us know if we can answer any of your questions that are not already answered either on our website or whitepaper.

Thank you again and look forward to your participation in our project.
The ANN provides all necessary details. Good luck with the project development. God speed.

Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words.

Look forward to more interactions with you.

Thanking you,
Best regards.
it's a promising project, massive media coverag about it.
I will invest a bit here and support the real project.
btw, do you have a plan for bounty campaign programs?

Hi,

Thank you for your encouraging words and for making up your mind to participate in our project. Please visit www.p2psf.org/shop to start contributing. FYI, you could contribute in a choice of BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC.

Our bounty campaign link is as follows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0;all

Look forward to more interactions with you.

Thanking you,
Best regards.

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
The ANN provides all necessary details. Good luck with the project development. God speed.

The ANN does NOT have all the necessary details at all.

I've randomly checked 20 links - this looks fake. Text is the same in all publications, all are done through press-releases/paid publishing. There is nothing natural in this "massive media coverage".

I will check it deeper, but at this point, this ICO have big red dot.

http://archive.is/ABPqz

Firstly, I respect you and the tall stature you have gathered of being a legendary member on this great forum. Therefore, kindly enlighten me, and by extension, others here why we should not consider investing in this ICO.

Secondly, as a Newbie here I would like to learn from you and wonder what else we could expect from an ANN that has already provided a proper introduction, described the project, provided details related to the Foundations website, Whitepaper, social media links, dates of pre-ICO and ICO, etc.

Next, the whitepaper that clearly describes the clients and corporations backing them having committed to using the decentralized gateway for their respective businesses provides links to the websites. When you dig in, you may probably recognize some faces in the pics and images provided on the website. One of those people happens to be the Director of Oracle (now retired), elder brother to the person who was defacto ruler of a prominent Middle Eastern country (now retired), directors of the Ministry of Education, etc.

Moreover, as far as credibility having been established through the long presence of a company that pioneered a digital education system on what you know today as a “tablet” (documented via news clip of presentation to a GOVERNOR of a state in the United States featured on NBC and KSL news channels) and then their association with industry leaders and prominent government personnel, please kindly let me know what according to you flashes the red bulbs and makes you think that this ICO is a scam. Is it because probably the budgets dried up before a jazzy website was put up or an appealing whitepaper made by some highly rated agency? If they really wanted to scam, wouldn’t they have either put up or raised the couple of hundred thousand dollars to spend on actually creating a convincing scam? Does this not look more of an initiative of a young person bringing the traditional model to the cryptoworld as described in the whitepaper?

Finally, regarding your allegation about prominent news channels accepting to feature the ICO through a press release, you sound like you are questioning the integrity of, or inferring that, all of the hundreds of news channels, TV channels, magazines etc. that featured them are all hoaxes.

Or, I am trying to understand in this context, if you are stating that names such as ABC News, NBC, Fox, Wall Street Select, Washington Journal, New York Journal, CEO World etc., would agree to feature them if they were fake or a scam, just because they paid some money.

Pray, kindly enlighten me and guide me dear sir.

Thank you in advance.

I've randomly checked 20 links - this looks fake. Text is the same in all publications, all are done through press-releases/paid publishing. There is nothing natural in this "massive media coverage".

Firstly, I respect you and the tall stature you have gathered of being a legendary member on this great forum. Therefore, kindly enlighten me, and by extension, others here why we should not consider investing in this ICO.

Secondly, as a Newbie here I would like to learn from you and wonder what else we could expect from an ANN that has already provided a proper introduction, described the project, provided details related to the Foundations website, Whitepaper, social media links, dates of pre-ICO and ICO, etc.

Next, the whitepaper that clearly describes the clients and corporations backing them having committed to using the decentralized gateway for their respective businesses provides links to the websites. When you dig in, you may probably recognize some faces in the pics and images provided on the website. One of those people happens to be the Director of Oracle (now retired), elder brother to the person who was defacto ruler of a prominent Middle Eastern country (now retired), directors of the Ministry of Education, etc.

Moreover, as far as credibility having been established through the long presence of a company that pioneered a digital education system on what you know today as a “tablet” (documented via news clip of presentation to a GOVERNOR of a state in the United States featured on NBC and KSL news channels) and then their association with industry leaders and prominent government personnel, please kindly let me know what according to you flashes the red bulbs and makes you think that this ICO is a scam. Is it because probably the budgets dried up before a jazzy website was put up or an appealing whitepaper made by some highly rated agency? If they really wanted to scam, wouldn’t they have either put up or raised the couple of hundred thousand dollars to spend on actually creating a convincing scam? Does this not look more of an initiative of a young person bringing the traditional model to the cryptoworld as described in the whitepaper?

Finally, regarding your allegation about prominent news channels accepting to feature the ICO through a press release, you sound like you are questioning the integrity of, or inferring that, all of the hundreds of news channels, TV channels, magazines etc. that featured them are all hoaxes.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

Merit: 102
I don't have plan to participate in pre-ico phase anyway as this was launched before starting this thread. I was navigating the website there is only thing I found in shop section is p2p tokens at price of $300 available. I will be digging more into this before deciding for main round of ICO to invest.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
Reserved for future updates.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

P2PS - WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM

P2PS Phase 2 ICO is going to start on April 2.

Follow Us
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Introducing P2PS Token  

The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team.

P2PS Token- Development, Acceptance and Proliferation of P2PS Token

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.

P2PS token will be used on secure platforms. One such platform that has committed to embrace the P2PS token is the secure, interference free, peer to peer, digital delivery system (Push System), promoted by Innovative Solutions International Inc. (ISI). The P2PS crypto-token is needed by anyone desiring to use the Push System. The Push System was developed in 2010 by ISI, a research and development corporation incorporated in USA, in response to the huge gap in the closed or locked down computer systems market segment. The Push System, in short, is a High Speed Large Digital Data Package Transfer System on the secure peer-to-peer proprietary networks. The P2PS token will assist you in all your transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free Peer-to-Peer Digital Delivery System that is used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors.

Currently and in the immediate term, the usage for P2PS tokens would extend beyond the North American continent to the Middle East, providing a Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) of about 110 million users from the 220 million potential users which constitute the Total Available Market (TAM) size. The current clients of P2P Solutions Foundation, among others, are Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI), a pioneer in eLearning solutions (www.eli.education) and the ISI group consortium (www.isigroup.org). Since both ELI and ISI Group caters to education, the Government & Defense, Banking & Finance market segments, the P2PS token has immediate acceptability with a ready client base in North America, Europe and Australia as well as the Middle Eastern countries. Moreover, both ELI and ISI group are headed for diversification into other global markets such as Europe, South America, China, etc. providing P2PS tokens a wider market penetration.

Guaranteed business From ELI and ISI group clients

P2PS tokens have a high potential growth trajectory through ELI and ISI group clients business alone. Both ELI and ISI Group commands a decent annual license fee per user for their respective digital platforms. Since the P2PS tokens will replace their licenses, there would be several advantages accruing to both the corporations through migration of their licensing models to the Blockchain technology. On one hand, the migration to Blockchain and Cryptographic technologies would enhance their security features. On the other hand, the positively disruptive move would provide more freedom from restrictions, and further democratize capital in a meaningful way along with providing peace of mind for all stakeholders. Copyright infringements that are quite common in the Middle Eastern countries would not only be reduced but also eventually be eliminated.

Where To Buy And Store P2P Tokens

Subsequent to the launch of the P2PS pre-sale and ICO, which shall take place on the Ethereum Network, anyone desiring to acquire the P2PS tokens can do so using the major cryptocurrencies they own via P2P Solutions Foundation website. The P2PS Tokens will thereafter list on Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Waves DEX, EtherDelta and Cryptopia among other prominent global crypto-exchanges. After acquiring the P2PS tokens, you can deposit them into an ERC20 standard token wallet such as MyEtherWallet, Meta Mask, Mist, Parity, Imtoken, etc. One of the many reasons you may want to acquire and hold the P2PS tokens is for use on the various secure peer-to-peer proprietary network platforms other than to trade on crypto-exchanges.

Press And Listings

Pages:
Jump to: