Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 170. (Read 56551 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
More of our support staff and team members.

Update:

Thought we will let you know that we currently have 642 connections of crypto enthusiasts and crypto investors on our Linkedin page linkedin.com/in/p2psf and are looking forward to more community members joining us.

Please join us, like and share our social media pages and posts.

We are here because of you and all our community members and are working feverishly to make our project successful for the benefit of the crypto community.

Look forward to your continued participation and support to make our project successful.

Best regards.
Hello and welcome back. Its great going here. We have made lots of progress. We now have a telegram channel in addition to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. We have been featured on different news channels and had press releases as well. Look forward to your participation and support.
Activity: 113
Participate in the unique P2PS project.
Hii, feels good to be back here. School obligations kept me away and so just checking on the education related token here.

So hows it goin?
Presenting our system to C level officers of Electronic University and Deputy General Manager of a Telecom.

Some of our support staff and team members.

Hey passageasterisk,

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for any inconvenience faced by you.

As you may be aware, there are many factors associated with the slowness of the site, and most of the time it has nothing with do with your system, your internet connection or bandwidth you use. Factors related to international bandwidth from your country, the various servers between your system and our webhosting service provider which may have proxies setup for filtering or monitoring traffic, etc., all slow down the loading and therefore you may feel the slowness. Please try again in a while and feel free to let us know if its improved or not.

One of the things we will do right away is to have our site pinged from different locations through our colleagues.

Thanking you in advance for your valuable feedback,
Best regards.
I want to know first when the ico strated and after ico  when the plan to list p2ps?
Goodluck do this project I hope many future more projects will be in this project and also many investor will invest so it will become successful in the future.
Please be updating this thread so many investor aware what happen. Thanks

Hello dear Clark05,

Greetings.

Our pre-ICO is now live. The ICO should start on Dec 15. We also hope to see participation from a larger community here and beyond. Please spread the good word about our project and look forward to your participation and support.

Sure will do dear Clark05.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I want to know first when the ico strated and after ico  when the plan to list p2ps?
Goodluck do this project I hope many future more projects will be in this project and also many investor will invest so it will become successful in the future.
Please be updating this thread so many investor aware what happen. Thanks
Introducing Dr Oriny, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Systems Engineering,
University of Reading, UK, the foundations Chief Operating Officer & one of the Council Members.

Prior to Ph.D, Dr. Oriny, having been excited about and interested in Computer Science, completed his Bachelors in Computer Science, Masters in Computer Science and several other qualifications.

Our Team Working On Code With Dr Oriny, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Systems Engineering,
University of Reading, UK, the foundations Chief Operating Officer & Council Member.

Hello friends,

Greetings.

We now have a group P2PSF.ICO on Telegram. All are welcome to join. Look forward to your participation.

Many thanks and best regards.
Hello dear TonyGaruda88 and BizDev,

Greetings.

Hope you liked the updated Whitepaper. Please feel free to let us know if you have any clarifications or questions.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The project is quite promising. We can see a lot of evidence from the Press and Listings. But why do I see a post stating that listings are fake? Can be explained?
Dear friends,

Greetings.

We are happy to update you that we now have a revised and updated version of our Whitepaper uploaded. Kindly review the updated version (same link as before both on this ANN as well as on our website) and please feel free to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Thanking you all for your continued support and participation,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Dear all,

Our ICO is now listed on ICO Checker at http://www.icochecker.com/ico-coming

Look forward to your continued support and greater participation.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
The ANN provides all necessary details. Good luck with the project development. God speed.

Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words.

Look forward to more interactions with you.

Thanking you,
Best regards.

You are welcome. I want you to know that I like your project. You need to refine your website and whitepaper a bit to cover some aspects considered by the crypto community as important. Even otherwise my friends and I are interested because the project is good and promising.
Reserved for future updates.

Thank you so much. Appreciate your participation.
The ANN provides all necessary details. Good luck with the project development. God speed.

The ANN does NOT have all the necessary details at all.

it's a promising project, massive media coverag about it.
I will invest a bit here and support the real project.
btw, do you have a plan for bounty campaign programs?

I've randomly checked 20 links - this looks fake. Text is the same in all publications, all are done through press-releases/paid publishing. There is nothing natural in this "massive media coverage".

I will check it deeper, but at this point, this ICO have big red dot.

http://archive.is/ABPqz

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your opinion.

To begin with, as I was stating to our other member "hush" a little while ago, we are Newbies moving into crypto from the traditional ways. So when we came to your forum, we did not know the ropes and we slowly learnt our way around here. We started an ANN thread much before this but it just had some text and nothing else; no images, no links to website or whitepaper. Just plain text. The concept was appreciated and some very kind hearted members of this great community guided us through our most difficult times. So a big thankx goes out from the bottom of our hearts to all of them and to the few who criticized us too because it makes us strive to be better in everything we do.

To make a long story short, and to cut through our journey of bumping into gracious and helpful people of your forum, finally our dear Fire Rabbit, a person all our team members have come to love and hold very dear to our hearts, posted this ANN and made it look the way it is presented now. Without his help and timely guidance we would not have been able to come to this stage.

Sir, even when Bitcoin and Ethereum started off, majority of the worlds population gave them the doubtful looks and comparatively we are no ones; so we do not expect everyone to embrace our idea or the project on the first day. But we are very confident that we will soon reach a stage where you will ultimately embrace our tech just like the tens of thousands if not millions that are now riding the fence when it comes to other cryptos. We will get there sir, and we are striving very hard, without a days rest or a nights sleep; all of us. We only ask that you dwell deeper into our white paper, which is but a first draft, that has been appreciated by people who understood the idea behind the gateway and the decentralization of sectors that have not been touched prior to us embarking on this journey. Difficult it is, but not impossible. And with a little help and guidance from our forum members, definitely achievable.

Please feel free to let us know if we can answer any of your questions that are not already answered either on our website or whitepaper.

Thank you once again and look forward to your participation in our project.
Hi, devs, now I'm reading your whitepaper and trying to decide whether it's worth it. Do you have PreICO? Are there any bonuses to PreICO? Do you have advisors?

Hello and welcome to our ANN. Thank you for visiting us here.

Please feel free to let us know if we can assist you in any way or clarify and part of the whitepaper.

The pre-ico is now live and yes we do have very attractive bonuses. Kindly visit our domain www.p2psf.org for details of bonuses as well as our advisor.

Thank you again and best regards.
Jump to: