Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 20. (Read 44926 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Im getting pretty pumped on the launch,its been a slow road but id say its all going to be worth the wait in the end
Why did my last post get deleted?Huh I was asking how i can block people on here that are creating FUD and tradh talking the project??
Told you the moderators are in someone's pockets shaking my head and just hit ignore next to the person's name.

How do we report a mod. They seem to have deleted my post that had nothing wrong in it apart from telling everyone to block takeiteasy useless hatred spam. Yet they allow the constant copy and paste rubbish.

Def seem to be bias.

To block some one just click the ignore button underneath there name

Yeah thats the post i commented on asking how to block someone and it all got deleted i got an email about it. Id say its takeiteasy or someone reporting our posts because their classified as off topic.. man its going to be way better in her now to actually have decent discussions about dietbitcoin without all the noise from the FUD masters now ive blocked them 👊👊
Activity: 180
Why did my last post get deleted?Huh I was asking how i can block people on here that are creating FUD and tradh talking the project??
Told you the moderators are in someone's pockets shaking my head and just hit ignore next to the person's name.

How do we report a mod. They seem to have deleted my post that had nothing wrong in it apart from telling everyone to block takeiteasy useless hatred spam. Yet they allow the constant copy and paste rubbish.

Def seem to be bias.

To block some one just click the ignore button underneath there name
Sweet cheers. Yeah i know what a joke all the FUD against dietbitcoin gets left on here and were the ones that get msg’s deleted by mods for being off topic WTF
Activity: 238
So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, is equally as bad as if they would have not responded me at all (we agree?):

"We are working on some things and we will make announcements soon.

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors !

They are "pushing" and "working on some thinks" and "make announcements soon" from the very beginning without a single result of the work.
Just read their Twitter from the beginning, every word is a peace of big lie.

Cheesy
To bad your status can't be taken away because you promoted a shitcoin hahahahaha how much did you spend on it? Sr. Member means absolute BS they give it to anybody which is suppose to mean these people actually have some type of knowledge. I'm pretty sure all your marit came from you making multiple accounts and sending it to yourself hahahahaha I wonder how you feel about seeing that nothing you lanes are saying is stopping DietBitcoin. You might want to go post over there and let people know not to invest in that and probably report their website too as a scam. They took all your money and now you wanna take it out over here.
Wownero is literally worth nothing now TakeItEasy you opinion means absolutely nothing here anymore unless you call that a scam
Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

1. WHY WOULD A SCAM COIN BE MINEABLE
2. WEB WALLET NEARLY READY https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/
3. THEY EMAIL BACK EVERYTIME
4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF

Scam team sold private mining for 250$. It's incredible scam.  Private mining for 250$ without nothing (wallets, etc) is a scam. "Private" by itself is a scam. No one of existing coins never sold private mining. There were sales of private software for mining, but never private mining. Mining was always available to all.

It's a crap. The wallet should have been launched 24 days ago.

Very "hard work" to lie by email.

4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

They don't answer, because they have nothing to say. And there's nothing to say, because nothing is done from what was promised.
Through its many unique properties, dietbitcoin allows attractive uses that cannot be covered by the previous payment system.
Can you name even a few unique properties? If there are so many, then it is not difficult to specify at least ten?
M ?
Not Bitcoin or other coin unique properties. dietbitcoin unique properties, please. Cheesy
A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, equally is as bad as if they would have not responded me at all:

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors.
I would have to disagree with you there because they could of honestly not have replied back.  Take it as you please if you feel as though that isn't good enough then I would say instead of posting that here let them know directly I'm pretty sure you can find a contact number as well as an address on the internet somewhere.
Activity: 26

Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, is equally as bad as if they would have not responded me at all (we agree?):

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors !
Paulc2011

No matter what you see

It's important that you can not eat my money and run away

I just do not speak like you And I'm not lying

I act on what I say

I told you already I do not eat money. Guessing it would taste horrible. I eat food.

God knows why you picked me out and keep accusing me of eating money.

I am not lying either.

I understand you might of fallen on a hard time and need some money back but this crypto world does not work like that.
If you invested in stocks or shares you could have taken out as much as you please.

But pre icos is a gamble once you have invested your in for the ride.. good or bad.

But what your doing on here let me break it down for you.

So you are second hand car salesman. You bought a car for cheap and are now trying to sell it for profit
Many customers come  along interested.
Instead of pitching them a good pitch you tell them it’s crap DNT but it not worth anything.

So you on here bashing a coin that you own a part share of is not doing you any favours.

You are literally ruining your own investment.

Activity: 54
Paulc2011

No matter what you see

It's important that you can not eat my money and run away

I just do not speak like you And I'm not lying

I act on what I say

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF
I see your Twitter is really getting a lot of followers who are on your side a whole 3 Grin

Don’t no were you got them 14 names from half of them sound made up were your from
Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH
Hahahahaha I have done nothing but tell the truth to other investors by telling them they have to be patient. How do you know it is a scam unless you have proof of what you say that can back it actually being a scam then you are lying as well since you are not telling the truth if that makes sense. If you have noticed BTC is still listed at 6339 dollars on the ICO page. This is most like due to the the main focus now going on to the wallet and having to verify every wallet has the correct amount of DDX. Clearly progress hasn't stopped since like Paul said he still mining. Mining isn't free but you already know that. I find it hard it to believe you made all that money you said you did off of Bitcoin and ripple due to your lack of patience you show here.

Or because the page coder being incompetent and hard coding the number like a pleb.

And this is the only reason Smiley
They turn everything upside down just to deceive people and mislead them.
Activity: 54

Im today send masage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH
Hahahahaha I have done nothing but tell the truth to other investors by telling them they have to be patient. How do you know it is a scam unless you have proof of what you say that can back it actually being a scam then you are lying as well since you are not telling the truth if that makes sense. If you have noticed BTC is still listed at 6339 dollars on the ICO page. This is most like due to the the main focus now going on to the wallet and having to verify every wallet has the correct amount of DDX. Clearly progress hasn't stopped since like Paul said he still mining. Mining isn't free but you already know that. I find it hard it to believe you made all that money you said you did off of Bitcoin and ripple due to your lack of patience you show here.

Or because the page coder being incompetent and hard coding the number like a pleb.
Pages:
Jump to: