Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 21. (Read 44926 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH
Hahahahaha I have done nothing but tell the truth to other investors by telling them they have to be patient. How do you know it is a scam unless you have proof of what you say that can back it actually being a scam then you are lying as well since you are not telling the truth if that makes sense. If you have noticed BTC is still listed at 6339 dollars on the ICO page. This is most like due to the the main focus now going on to the wallet and having to verify every wallet has the correct amount of DDX. Clearly progress hasn't stopped since like Paul said he still mining. Mining isn't free but you already know that. I find it hard it to believe you made all that money you said you did off of Bitcoin and ripple due to your lack of patience you show here.
Activity: 180
Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH

Calm down bro
I don’t need to buy I’m mining the coin have loads. Maybe people aren’t buying cause you google dietbitcoin and all you impatient goats come up crying about how you haven’t made millions in the space of 5 months.

If you have invested it’s a sure Way to piss on you own investment. Propper dumb f####s

An why u so angry man calling people faggots cause we have patience and can actually wait.

Go take your adhd pills
Activity: 44
I'm pissed. Yes. Not obvious? You two should be as well but too busy circle jerking hoping for a miracle because u went all in on a scam coin.

I'm just pissed these idiots destroyed a great opportunity for the community and stomped all over the family name doing it because they are so desperate and greedy.

You sick of the daily emails bugging for more investment yet?? Lol.... HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FUCKING PROMO AND NOT BEGGING THE PPL U ALREADY SCAMMED FFS
Hahahahaha chill out bro. How about you take the millions you said you have, fly down to Columbia or out to California and see what you can do to fix all those issues you are having a problem with. If not then shut up with back and relax.
I'm pissed. Yes. Not obvious? You two should be as well but too busy circle jerking hoping for a miracle because u went all in on a scam coin.

I'm just pissed these idiots destroyed a great opportunity for the community and stomped all over the family name doing it because they are so desperate and greedy.

You sick of the daily emails bugging for more investment yet?? Lol.... HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FUCKING PROMO AND NOT BEGGING THE PPL U ALREADY SCAMMED FFS

No one can wait these days.. have you read the updated road map ?
Thread was created in March it’s barley been 5 months and everyone’s crying they haven’t made £££  yet.

How long did btc take to kick off I’ll tell you how long f ages go have a read about all the problems btc had.
I been investing cryptos since 2013 and following all news etc daily and THIS COIN RIGHT HERE BIGGEST FKKN JOKE IVE SEEN IN CRYPTO SPACE.

YOU THINK DDX ACTUALLY CARES??? YOU THINK IF IT WAS MORE THAN A SCAM THEY WOULDNT CLEAR THE AIR WITH INVESTORS??

YOU THINK THEY WOULDNT SPEND 500$ OUT OF 10S OF MILLIONS OF 'YOUR' ICO COIN ON SOME PROMO???

THEY CLAIM TO HIRE A PR / PROMO MANAGER MONTHS AGO WITH YOUR MONEY... NOT ONE FUCKKNG AD RELEASED...

TWO WEEKS..
 .54% OF YOUR REAL OFFICIAL ICO.. NOT EVEN 1%... THEY SURE HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT COINS THAT SOLD OUT OVERNIGHT THOUGH.... OH THIER UNEDITABLE BLOCKCHAIN IS FAKE IS ALL THEY SAY YET ZERO PROOF

DONT WORRY AT THIS RATE THEY WILL SELL OUT IN 76YEARS AND BITCOIN WILL BE 0 BY THEN... MAYBE THIER WHITEPAPER WAS RIGHT!

76MORE YEARS UNTIL BIGGGGG EXCHANGE NEWSSSS!!!! YAYYY
You mad?

Yeah you sound mad bro relax. Patience young one
I been investing cryptos since 2013 and following all news etc daily and THIS COIN RIGHT HERE BIGGEST FKKN JOKE IVE SEEN IN CRYPTO SPACE.

YOU THINK DDX ACTUALLY CARES??? YOU THINK IF IT WAS MORE THAN A SCAM THEY WOULDNT CLEAR THE AIR WITH INVESTORS??

YOU THINK THEY WOULDNT SPEND 500$ OUT OF 10S OF MILLIONS OF 'YOUR' ICO COIN ON SOME PROMO???

THEY CLAIM TO HIRE A PR / PROMO MANAGER MONTHS AGO WITH YOUR MONEY... NOT ONE FUCKKNG AD RELEASED...

TWO WEEKS..
 .54% OF YOUR REAL OFFICIAL ICO.. NOT EVEN 1%... THEY SURE HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT COINS THAT SOLD OUT OVERNIGHT THOUGH.... OH THIER UNEDITABLE BLOCKCHAIN IS FAKE IS ALL THEY SAY YET ZERO PROOF

DONT WORRY AT THIS RATE THEY WILL SELL OUT IN 76YEARS AND BITCOIN WILL BE 0 BY THEN... MAYBE THIER WHITEPAPER WAS RIGHT!

76MORE YEARS UNTIL BIGGGGG EXCHANGE NEWSSSS!!!! YAYYY
You mad?
Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

1. WHY WOULD A SCAM COIN BE MINEABLE
2. WEB WALLET NEARLY READY https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/
3. THEY EMAIL BACK EVERYTIME
4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
As everyone can see we are not fake and not making fake promises, like all other ICO's. We are the only ones publishing real trades, real sales #s. And user's here can confirm that all our numbers are real - real time updated (even though slow at this moment) of our actual sales of the coin.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
All what you do in this topic is FAKE.
Empty promises and lie.
Get out of here, shitty scammer.

Your last promise was about "web wallet next week".
Where is it ?

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

Sunday, August 5.

The week is over.

And where is web wallet ? There is no Web wallet Cheesy

There is nothing but deception and empty promises.

Hey, shitty scammer Wink

Tuesday, August 7. Week ended three days ago.

Where is your Webwallet ? Cheesy

Today is August 14.

Where at least something from this list what you had promised from March 18, 2018 ?)
   clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
   listing on Coinmarketcap ?
   listing on exchanges ?
   web wallet ?
   mining (not your shitty private mining for 250$) ?
   open Source Development ?
   network speed enhancement ?

Hm, August 28.
Where is the results of your "hard work" ? Smiley

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

1. WHY WOULD A SCAM COIN BE MINEABLE
2. WEB WALLET NEARLY READY https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/
3. THEY EMAIL BACK EVERYTIME
4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF
Activity: 54

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

Activity: 70
Dietbitcoin, what's up? What's the word?

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Also can you release that big news you promised last week?

Thank you
Everything is coming shortly.

Best,
DDX team
Round 2 is sold out!! Hang tight and soon ICO round will begin and also the news announcements.

And of course, we are not listed on exchanges as we are still in the ICO period / process, but we have a listing agreement with a serious player that we are just waiting for the final OK (still..) to announce.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Pages:
Jump to: