Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 18. (Read 44926 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter
Activity: 44
Everybody again be patient.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

DEAR MR DIETBITCOIN IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED YOU MUST SAY MORE THAN "SOON" TO INVESTORS OVER AND OVER. YOU HAVENT SOLD A SINGLE COIN IN 3 WEEKS... NOT 1% OF YOUR ICO HAS SOLD. WE THE INVESTORS WOULD LIKE A DIRECT ANSWER HOW YOU PLAN TO SELL OUT 300k COINS WITH ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT OF ICO, WILL YOU BE EXTENDING THE ICO FOR A 4TH TIME??? WE WANT FUCKING ANSWERS PLEASE NOT THE WORK SOON OR NEXT WEEK AGAIN. TELL US PLEASE IF YOU COULDNT SELL ONE SINGLE COIN IN 3 WEEKS HOW YOU GOING TO SELL 299900 MORE COINS IN 5WEEKS?Huh?TALKKKKKKKKKK WE WANT ANSWERS
Activity: 70
Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Activity: 39
Better than nothing I suppose.. could just ignore period. At least they acknowledged me lol.

I'm sure when they have real news or something they will share. Hopefully soon.

I invested too much money at the start just to give up. I've been supporting this because Escobar can do big things regardless what people say or think. I wish I knew them personally for some insight but stuck waiting like everyone else.

I'm hoping they are really working on the project before putting on exchanges. Last icos I did like world WiFi screwed everyone. Took in 25million. 10 cents per coin. Released b4 the actual project was done. Now the coins are worth less than half a cent and project still being worked on. So I much rather Ddx be all ready to go b4 put on exchanges so prices don't dump to shit.
Activity: 18

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

Lol say something else for once. Most of us just come here now for the lulz it’s basically comical at this point now to count how many times you reply with generic crap like “be patient” hahahah what a joke. Escobar’s name now rests in PISS thanks to you lmfao
Activity: 224

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Activity: 39
DIETBITCOIN, GOT NEWS FOR US? UPDATE PLZ
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You can't buy anything for this scamdietbitcoin because it has no price.
The price will be only when there is a an Exchanges, wallets and people can exchange it, sell for dollars and so on.
And now the price for this shitcoin is set only on paper drawn in paint.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Just a reminder on the vision and what these guys are trying to achieve. Patience will pay off
http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/

Paid article on a shitty media source, which does not even have HTTPS and zero forum members. And the last article was released as early as May 25, three months ago. A very respected source Smiley
It's all a lie.

This old asshole and his gang said that ddx "seen on" these resources:

May be some links on Wall Street Journal article ? Or Financial Times ? Bloomberg ? BBC ? FOX ? Daily Mail ?

None of these media giants do not know anything about shitcoin ddx.

Another lie from scam team to deceive people.
Dietbitcoin, what's up? What's the word?

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Also can you release that big news you promised last week?

Thank you
Everything is coming shortly.

Best,
DDX team
Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Activity: 238
Just made contact with the DietBitcoin guys pretty excited for the next update  Grin
You said the same months ago and what news is there zero. Tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.
And after I said that early mining was offered after they told me about it. so what lie did I tell myself? News is being released just not the news you want to hear correct?
Activity: 36
Just made contact with the DietBitcoin guys pretty excited for the next update  Grin
You said the same months ago and what news is there zero. Tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.
Activity: 54
Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter
Pages: