Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 22. (Read 44926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
What exactly does it mean you guys have been approved for an apple developement account?
It took over 1 and a half month to get the approval from Apple to become an Apple compliant developer, meaning you can issue apps on the iOS platforms. Not so easy and most companies use 3rd parties for this, but we did this directly and waited it out. So now we can freely issue applications on the Apple store, so we are now awaiting their final review on the Dietbitcoin Wallet app which we have uploaded to them for their review.
Uhmmm... Ico Celebrity...

Do you think it ends well?

A very serious businessman, not a random celebrity.

And... like everyday... you will say we will have a video of Mr. Escobar soon? Smiley

Seriously, we are waiting for your "big news" ;-) (and I bought a small amount of DietBitcoin yesterday... I am optimistic!)
Next week, don't worry.
Its so quite in here now? And the status of dietbitcoin is not mooving anymore.
We are making a lot of new developments and will shortly have more news!
I have confidence in what you guys are doing and im excited to see it grow. Excellent work 👍👍👍👍
Me too, I've already purchased a few times in round 1, Just waiting for a payment from an invoice so I can take advantage of the airdrop in round two
Thank you! A lot of people will miss out, they will realize this a month or two from now! Roberto Escobar is much more serious than all these other ICO people! Big news coming soon.
On March 30, 2018, an iPhone app "Diet bitcoin wallet" should be available, but it is not in search engine in the AppStore. So when will it be available? I respect that programmers have been bugging their heads for creating applications and programs.
It is already completed, however, Apple has been taking over a week of back and forth for approvals, so we are waiting for such in order for it to be public. But it is already uploaded, just not public.
How are your upcoming roadmap?

ROAD MAP

Dec 2017
Idea and Coin Development

Jan 2018
Platform Test

Feb 2018
Platform launch and Development
Block Explorer released

Mar 2018.
Start ICO Crowdsale
Exchange platform opened
Android Wallet Released
iOS Wallet Released

May 2018.
ICO Crowdsale is completed
Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched

June 2018 and Beyond
Open Source Development
Network speed enhancement

Aug 2018
Network Protocol announcements
Activity: 44
A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ilYl make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !

OLOF OR WHOEVER MR DIETBITCOIN IS LOGS IN TO THIS SITE DAILY... READ ALL THIS SHIT DAILY... WHYYYY THEY CANT REPLY??? THEM AND PROMOTION MANAGER THEY HIRED THREE MONTHS AGO BUSY PLANNING HOW TO BREAK THE BIG NEWS TO US LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Activity: 180
Thanks for spamming my posts "TakeItEasy!"

Takeiteasy is a weirdo on a post that she has not even invested in. Just nothing better to do. Click the ignore button so much better not seeing her useless spam.

I suggest everyone do it once she gets no attention she should go away
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Just a reminder on the vision and what these guys are trying to achieve. Patience will pay off
http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/

Paid article on a shitty media source, which does not even have HTTPS and zero forum members. And the last article was released as early as May 25, three months ago. A very respected source Smiley
It's all a lie.

Takeiteasy is a weirdo on a post that she has not even invested in. Just nothing better to do. Click the ignore button so much better not seeing her useless spam.

I suggest everyone do it once she gets no attention she should go away
Activity: 91
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Paulc2011

How many people say their money stolen is fake?

But you have 3 months to paralyze people ،،you're right?

My name darioush im 1708 ddx buy ddx

Daniel pm to wattsapp for me
And begged me to buy it

You do not even have 1 word right

Why do you think ،،Are you smart ??

No you just Make a lie

Lying is the only thing you can do and buy time

This is your map ،،That time pass ،،To those who have put the money ،،Forget their money ..But I'm sure my money and anyone Which is the amount of money you gave،، return money

You just think You eat money and run away

But this is just an illusion

Money not stolen we bought into a pre ico coin

I would never paralyse some one

My name is paul I own 12000 DDX

DNT no anything about any Watsapp

I have one word .. patience

I’m pretty smart yeah

I never lie

Time cannot be bought it’s free

Not my map ...time pass yes that’s wht time does....I cannot return money nothing to do with me....

I do not eat money I eat food

No illusion this is real be patient

Pages:
Jump to: