Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 73. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Just a question, why did you allready send all the ico fund to binance?
Does that mean it will be traded on binance? Where did u get this info?

this is the wallet of DDX ICO : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/199HVsCuKHHroQhrRFL4QZeU29b99QpVet

and this one is the Bnance wallet : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s

We have over 100,000 wallet addresses and many more wallets than this, just for the ICO. That does not include the wallets of Escobar Inc.
Activity: 48

this is the wallet of DDX ICO : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/199HVsCuKHHroQhrRFL4QZeU29b99QpVet

and this one is the Bnance wallet : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
Activity: 92
Thank you very much, now I can be 100% sure that this project is legitimate Mr. Scobar.

Muchas gracias, ahora puedo estar 100% seguro de que este proyecto es legítimo del señor escobar, realmente esto era lo que quería ver.

sí, por supuesto, es
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Thank you very much, now I can be 100% sure that this project is legitimate Mr. Scobar.

Muchas gracias, ahora puedo estar 100% seguro de que este proyecto es legítimo del señor escobar, realmente esto era lo que quería ver.
You guys wanted videos. Roberto is ready finally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdsfANWqauQ

Excellent. Can you please translate what he says in english? Thanks

I am the Founder of the Cryptocurrency coin Dietbitcoin

Awesome cheers i thought it would be something along those lines 👊👊

I am the Founder of the Cryptocurrency coin Dietbitcoin

$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Nice try to promote your own token. You are selling tokens based on random people surveys, totally worthless token! Let us know when you have money to reploy 100 plus servers and several petahashes in continous mining power to keep a live coin up and runnning. We have that. You did an Ethereum token for $30 and now trying to scam people. Escobar spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to mine 1.5 million coins.

What you mean by nice try to promote my own token . Im doing signature bounty for Datareum , but its not my project . I didnt say your project is useless or something bad . I just told my opinion that i'm not gonna touch this one . And usually bonuses like that is red flag for me , because when you give bonuses like that usually it drops in value after exchange listing . Im not saying its gonna happen . No offence , just told my opinion , but it does not mean its true ! Ofcourse good luck with your project and future plans Smiley
Read all the materials, the book and the white paper, then come back and let us know your opinion. You are basing your opinion on headlines, you probably did not read any of the posted material. Let me know after you read it all.
Gracias por responder tan rápido:) , soy  muy paciente y entiendo que todo lleva un proceso y que hay que respetar la hoja ruta, desde que salio el proyecto compre por que me ha parecido bastante interesante pero pienso que la mejor recompensa que nos podrían dar a los que hemos creído en Dietbitcoin es por lo menos un vídeo del señor escobar hablando sobre este gran proyecto.
Don Roberto está ocupado ahora pero pronto lo hará, es un tipo muy ocupado.
Gracias por responder tan rápido:) , soy  muy paciente y entiendo que todo lleva un proceso y que hay que respetar la hoja ruta, desde que salio el proyecto compre por que me ha parecido bastante interesante pero pienso que la mejor recompensa que nos podrían dar a los que hemos creído en Dietbitcoin es por lo menos un vídeo del señor escobar hablando sobre este gran proyecto.
Buenas, yo compre en la primera ronda, pero mi pregunta es cuando publicaran un video del señor escobar explicando los planes futuros de Dietbitcoin ?  creo que es algo sencillo de hacer y que le daria mayor seguridad a todos los inversionistas

creo que esto ayudaria a que se moviera la venta de la ICO ya que va muy lenta sino hacen algo no creo que vendan todos los tokens

Hi, I bought in the first round, but my question is when I post a video of Mr Escobar explaining the future plans of Dietbitcoin? I think it's something simple to do and that it would give greater security to all investors

I think this would help move the sale of the ICO because it is very slow.
No te preocupes Solo espera.
Buenas, yo compre en la primera ronda, pero mi pregunta es cuando publicaran un video del señor escobar explicando los planes futuros de Dietbitcoin ?  creo que es algo sencillo de hacer y que le daria mayor seguridad a todos los inversionistas

creo que esto ayudaria a que se moviera la venta de la ICO ya que va muy lenta sino hacen algo no creo que vendan todos los tokens

Hi, I bought in the first round, but my question is when I post a video of Mr Escobar explaining the future plans of Dietbitcoin? I think it's something simple to do and that it would give greater security to all investors

I think this would help move the sale of the ICO because it is very slow.
Do you think it will come in Coinbase exchange or something similar.
Well Mr. Escobar believes Coinbase is completely corrupt and major scam (see all the negative news lately about coinbase), but yes coin will be featured on exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Nice try to promote your own token. You are selling tokens based on random people surveys, totally worthless token! Let us know when you have money to reploy 100 plus servers and several petahashes in continous mining power to keep a live coin up and runnning. We have that. You did an Ethereum token for $30 and now trying to scam people. Escobar spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to mine 1.5 million coins.

What you mean by nice try to promote my own token . Im doing signature bounty for Datareum , but its not my project . I didnt say your project is useless or something bad . I just told my opinion that i'm not gonna touch this one . And usually bonuses like that is red flag for me , because when you give bonuses like that usually it drops in value after exchange listing . Im not saying its gonna happen . No offence , just told my opinion , but it does not mean its true ! Ofcourse good luck with your project and future plans Smiley
Activity: 12
Do you think it will come in Coinbase exchange or something similar.
And  informing in the project about the CIA involved in the creation of the BTC, someone could  cite sources on this?
Read the book by Roberto Escobar.

Thanks for trying to help me, but could not you summarize this CIA issue? Are there any sources in the book that can summarize this subject?
Please read this interview:

http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: