Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 77. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
very unethical to buy this

So don't buy, they are CoExistCoin (COXST) for guys like you, or Jesus Coin (JC) if you want.

lick my hole
Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin:

Que sucederá si se acaba el tiempo (27 días) y no se ha vendido en su totalidad la Pre-ICO round 2? (En estos momentos está al 25.29% y va muy lenta la venta) Entonces la DDX saldrá al criptomarket a un precio de $3.5 USD?
Activity: 92
Is there going to be any kind of marketing to promote the ICO? Im on a lot of the crypto group pages and theres not really any talk on there at all apart from what i post. Some marketing will go a long way and grab peoples attention which will help with buyers for the ICO. Just a thought
They've appeared in most major crypto media with cointelegraph carrying their announcement. Don't know what else you need from marketing? Maybe looking for a bounty
Yeah only 1 article that has been shared around 100 times. Im just saying maybe something fresh to get people talking more thats all.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Why is there no bounty campaign for this coin? I realize that there is already mainstream coverage, but bounty campaigns make coins more known within the community of cryptocurrecies enthusiasts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Is there going to be any kind of marketing to promote the ICO? Im on a lot of the crypto group pages and theres not really any talk on there at all apart from what i post. Some marketing will go a long way and grab peoples attention which will help with buyers for the ICO. Just a thought
They've appeared in most major crypto media with cointelegraph carrying their announcement. Don't know what else you need from marketing? Maybe looking for a bounty
Activity: 25
Is there a new link for the ico status please?

Like the previous one Smiley

https://www.ddxico.org/status/
Of course 😀 I have not woken up properly yet, it's early here in UK, Need more coffee 😀
Activity: 172
Is there a new link for the ico status please?
Activity: 224
Back in all working, thanks guys
Activity: 172
https://www.ddxico.org/ Is not working either
Working for us.

Try again please.

Does not work for me :-/

correction: it's working now! That was slow on the moment...
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
The reset password link with the new URL is not working, neither is the link sent via email
Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!
Awesome cheers for letting me know
Is ddxico.org the new ICO website??
Yes correct. And for quick purchases with BTC and altcoins (ETC, XRP etc) can now be made directly on www.dietbitcoin.org.

For purchase with only Bitcoin and to access online www.ddxICO.org

Is ddxico.org the new ICO website??
Pages:
Jump to: