Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 74. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Thank you for the interview!  That is a great concept.  Everything now seems to be tied up in just trading coin for coin and speculation. Imagining wealth!  It will be a great day when we can travel anywhere in the world using one currency and not be subject to the governmental manipulation and scheming. One stable currency would be immense!
I hope we can re- stimulate coin sales but i think people are skeptical or dont understand the greater picture.

Well said i 100% agree
Activity: 11
 Thank you for the interview!  That is a great concept.  Everything now seems to be tied up in just trading coin for coin and speculation. Imagining wealth!  It will be a great day when we can travel anywhere in the world using one currency and not be subject to the governmental manipulation and scheming. One stable currency would be immense!
I hope we can re- stimulate coin sales but i think people are skeptical or dont understand the greater picture.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And  informing in the project about the CIA involved in the creation of the BTC, someone could  cite sources on this?
Read the book by Roberto Escobar.

Thanks for trying to help me, but could not you summarize this CIA issue? Are there any sources in the book that can summarize this subject?
Activity: 91
Is there any chance we could find out which exchanges will be trading DDX so we can sign up for those exchanges?

Awesome interview its great to understand the vision and the levels this project is going to... getting me super excited i love it 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 224
Nice turn.  I don't really think that Roberto Escobar launched this project, but if you add more value to your coin, you can raise funds. Nevertheless, at the moment it looks like scam.

It doesn't seem to be a legit coin, but I bet it would be if Pablo's Escobar brother launched it for real. Their family has tons of cash, so in order to keep it safe they need to use bitcoin or other liquid crypto to store and exchange it for drugs.
From my point of view it would be much more sense to get it drug-backed crypto, like Venezuelan oil-backed Petro coin "El Petro".

It is from Roberto Escobar.
Nice turn.  I don't really think that Roberto Escobar launched this project, but if you add more value to your coin, you can raise funds. Nevertheless, at the moment it looks like scam.

It doesn't seem to be a legit coin, but I bet it would be if Pablo's Escobar brother launched it for real. Their family has tons of cash, so in order to keep it safe they need to use bitcoin or other liquid crypto to store and exchange it for drugs.
From my point of view it would be much more sense to get it drug-backed crypto, like Venezuelan oil-backed Petro coin "El Petro".

Ive been in contact with escobar.inc his holding company in regards to the project and it is a legitimate project. I see what your saying but what if this is truely the direction their going? Whatever the reason i feel its going to be big and im happy to go for the ride im confident in what their doing. Either way well see soon enough 👊👊
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Hi I got this message. Will it sell out? Because I can’t see its moving anymore the percentage 😀

New Message from Mr. Escobar: "Next week our coin will sell out, I am about to make some major announcements and will prepare videos and other things for my people. Buy the coins before there are no more, our supply is very small." Roberto Escobar
Yeah nice well that msg sounds pretty promising 👊👊 hard to say if the actual coin status percentages are 100% accurate there could be more sold than it shows who knows. Either way the msg u shared sounds great 👊👊

I hope it is promising 😀

Yep so do i 🤞🤞
Activity: 12
Hi I got this message. Will it sell out? Because I can’t see its moving anymore the percentage 😀

New Message from Mr. Escobar: "Next week our coin will sell out, I am about to make some major announcements and will prepare videos and other things for my people. Buy the coins before there are no more, our supply is very small." Roberto Escobar
Yeah nice well that msg sounds pretty promising 👊👊 hard to say if the actual coin status percentages are 100% accurate there could be more sold than it shows who knows. Either way the msg u shared sounds great 👊👊

I hope it is promising 😀

Activity: 12

Activity: 91
Any word on which exchanges will support DDX yet?
$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Well dont invest its your loss.
Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Nice try to promote your own token. You are selling tokens based on random people surveys, totally worthless token! Let us know when you have money to reploy 100 plus servers and several petahashes in continous mining power to keep a live coin up and runnning. We have that. You did an Ethereum token for $30 and now trying to scam people. Escobar spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to mine 1.5 million coins.
And  informing in the project about the CIA involved in the creation of the BTC, someone could  cite sources on this?
Read the book by Roberto Escobar.

Well dont invest its your loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: