Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 75. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Soon we all gonna be rich 😂
You bet we will be im pumped on diet bitcoin
Activity: 12
Soon we all gonna be rich 😂
Activity: 224
Nice video!  Grin Guess that's why you've only sold 1% in over 7days lol.

Video??
Yeah what video are you talking about?
Activity: 172
Nice video!  Grin Guess that's why you've only sold 1% in over 7days lol.

Video??
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What exactly does it mean you guys have been approved for an apple developement account?
It took over 1 and a half month to get the approval from Apple to become an Apple compliant developer, meaning you can issue apps on the iOS platforms. Not so easy and most companies use 3rd parties for this, but we did this directly and waited it out. So now we can freely issue applications on the Apple store, so we are now awaiting their final review on the Dietbitcoin Wallet app which we have uploaded to them for their review.
Awesome work i spoke to a mate today about the difficulty in actually getting approved by apple for your developements so well done thats excellent news congratulations. Thats awesome news again about the IOS wallet i cant wait to see it happening. 👍👍👍
Thank you!

I am curious if Apple continues to give the approval if they will know that this would be run by a brother of the most popular Escobar. If this will be successful then DEX are the best chances of trading this coin as the top volume coins are duly registered and under government laws.
What exactly does it mean you guys have been approved for an apple developement account?
It took over 1 and a half month to get the approval from Apple to become an Apple compliant developer, meaning you can issue apps on the iOS platforms. Not so easy and most companies use 3rd parties for this, but we did this directly and waited it out. So now we can freely issue applications on the Apple store, so we are now awaiting their final review on the Dietbitcoin Wallet app which we have uploaded to them for their review.
Awesome work i spoke to a mate today about the difficulty in actually getting approved by apple for your developements so well done thats excellent news congratulations. Thats awesome news again about the IOS wallet i cant wait to see it happening. 👍👍👍
Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I decided to buy a little, and suddenly lucky. But here is not can understand. Listed Catolicos, in the transaction rendered correctly, but on balance it turned out x2 and just happened to buy 2 times more coins.
Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin:

Ya compré más Wink
Activity: 25
Activity: 11
how or where do we check on the status of the presale?
sorry......newbee
Uhmmm... Ico Celebrity...

Do you think it ends well?

A very serious businessman, not a random celebrity.

And... like everyday... you will say we will have a video of Mr. Escobar soon? Smiley

Seriously, we are waiting for your "big news" ;-) (and I bought a small amount of DietBitcoin yesterday... I am optimistic!)
Next week, don't worry.
Activity: 172

And... like everyday... you will say we will have a video of Mr. Escobar soon? Smiley

Seriously, we are waiting for your "big news" ;-) (and I bought a small amount of DietBitcoin yesterday... I am optimistic!)

Activity: 31

Pages:
Jump to: