Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 87. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I just bought more with my card how long does it take for my tokens to show ?

Hi,

Please allow up to 24 hours for it to reflect onto the account.

Best,
DIETBITCOIN TEAM
www.dietbitcoinICO.org
Activity: 11
I just bought more with my card how long does it take for my tokens to show ?
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
do we need to complete kyc even though we will only buy in small amounts?
Activity: 11
Ho is the price of this coin going to rise and what are the use cases for the coin?
forgive me my inattention. name interesting) I was interested in reading your technical description. will it be translated into other languages?
We are working on translations! Any language in particular you are interested in?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
forgive me my inattention. name interesting) I was interested in reading your technical description. will it be translated into other languages?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Do you have any future vision ? Cuz your wp is mostly full of void ...
Is that your Twitter?
https://twitter.com/dietbitcoin
No. Ours is https://twitter.com/diet_bitcoin
This is someone who is impersonating our account.

For any support related items contact us at [email protected]
Activity: 172

Hi dietbitcoin,

I see you have 2 rounds for the pre-ico with 300,000 coins at 2$ for the first round: how do we know how many coins are left? I suppose 300,000 coins at this price will be bought quickly but there is nothing to check the current situation of your pre-ico!
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Mac OS Wallet?
Already finished and working, should be launched on iOS within a few days.

how can I sent DDX to my android wallet? on dashboard I don't see any options...
Withdraws are possible after the ICO period. Thank you.
Activity: 1
Mac OS Wallet?
Already finished and working, should be launched on iOS within a few days.

how can I sent DDX to my android wallet? on dashboard I don't see any options...
Just realized a new receive address is generated after every transfer? What happens to multiple coins I send to original address?
Please send an email with the transactions to [email protected] and our team will take care of it, if not it takes up to an additional 24-48 hours to reflect onto the account.

Best,
DIETBITCOIN TEAM
www.dietbitcoinICO.org

Is there a windows wallet in the pipeline or only android/IOS?

Yes the windows wallet is possible through running a full node and downloading the dietbitcoin core software after the ICO period. But a specific wallet designated for windows is not yet scheduled to be developed, but we will try to co-operate with other windows wallets. There is already an android wallet done, iOS is done (publishing soon in the store) and web wallet in progress.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Hello yesterday I made an investment of 114 usd Smiley.

I would like to know more about the project when they set up a group of telegrams?   
Haran Bounty?

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Just realized a new receive address is generated after every transfer? What happens to multiple coins I send to original address?
Please send an email with the transactions to [email protected] and our team will take care of it, if not it takes up to an additional 24-48 hours to reflect onto the account.

Best,
DIETBITCOIN TEAM
www.dietbitcoinICO.org

Is there a windows wallet in the pipeline or only android/IOS?
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

I didn't say it is not real. I said it is surreal. Especially as I' am reading things like the past alleged contacts between Escobar and Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

Well, the news is surreal but the links to articles are true and the Dietbitcoin book is really existing on Amazon, with a quite noticeable cover. Now I am puzzled.
Pages:
Jump to: