Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 82. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
“My coin will sell out completely, of course. All of my early followers will thank me in the end. When my coin becomes very valuable. It will. When you wait, you lose. I do what I say. I am a man of action. I created dietbitcoin for the people.” Says Roberto Escobar, Founder of Escobar Inc.
Not sure if this thread is a bad joke or scam. Either way, anyone buying this deserves to get scammed. You are giving crypto a bad reputation.
Not true. This is a real offering, by the time a lot of these negative people here figure it out, the price will be much higher!
Activity: 55
Not sure if this thread is a bad joke or scam. Either way, anyone buying this deserves to get scammed. You are giving crypto a bad reputation.
Activity: 26
In what exchange the DDX will be listed first and on what date ?
Why Roberto Escobar doesn't show up in a video conference to back his coin ?
i thought next ICO level would be 50$ and than 100 and after that 1000 Cheesy

ICO CROWDSALE INFO: 1,000,000 coins
PRE-ICO ROUND 1: 300,000 at $50   $2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!
PRE-ICO ROUND 2: 300,000 at $100
ICO (1ROUND ONLY): 400,000 at $1,000
ICO ENDS MAY 16, 2018

Mr. Escobar decides the price and wants to help the people.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
i thought next ICO level would be 50$ and than 100 and after that 1000 Cheesy

ICO CROWDSALE INFO: 1,000,000 coins
PRE-ICO ROUND 1: 300,000 at $50   $2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!
PRE-ICO ROUND 2: 300,000 at $100
ICO (1ROUND ONLY): 400,000 at $1,000
ICO ENDS MAY 16, 2018
Activity: 42
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 48
Supports answer on how to send my DXX back into bitcoin or issue a refund for my DXX:
To Taz81: t*****[email protected]
 at 00:39 on 02 April, 2018

" Roberto Escobar does not offer any refunds.

Let me know if there is anything else that we can help you with".

Best,

dietbitcoin team

So what's the problem?
You just have to wait for the DDX to be listed on an exchange.
Activity: 7
Supports answer on how to send my DXX back into bitcoin or issue a refund for my DXX:
To Taz81: t*****[email protected]
 at 00:39 on 02 April, 2018

" Roberto Escobar does not offer any refunds.

Let me know if there is anything else that we can help you with".

Best,

dietbitcoin team
as I understand your project is not in demand on the site. there are very few people who write. Tell me, do you plan to hold a bounty campaign or airdrop?
Round 1 sold out fast, there is big interest. No need for a bounty campaign. To sell a coin for a few dollars is already a steal! This is not a token. Each coin is mined!
very unethical to buy this

So don't buy, they are CoExistCoin (COXST) for guys like you, or Jesus Coin (JC) if you want.
How long will the discount be actif?
Just for know until when i can buy some more DDX Wink
All depends on Mr. Roberto Escobar, our founder. But right now it is active, and we believe price will rise very high.

ok, thanks for the answer.

Thank you!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
as I understand your project is not in demand on the site. there are very few people who write. Tell me, do you plan to hold a bounty campaign or airdrop?
Activity: 78
All depends on Mr. Roberto Escobar, our founder. But right now it is active, and we believe price will rise very high.

ok, thanks for the answer.

Activity: 55
Hey folks, I'm the cousin of jeff bezons, the guy with 100 billion. I'm making a new coin. Actually no, just a clone of bitcoin, but is faster! If you invest now, I give you 100% bonus!
Pages:
Jump to: