Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 86. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
same question from denish

Any info on the number of coins remaining? Smiley With all these news in the media, I cannot image you still have 300,000 DDX to sell!

??

Admin can you answer -this question is asked few times without answer !
Activity: 66
Cuánto durará la oferta de $2usd para convertirse en $50 usd d la PreICO round 1...? Asimismo nos daría más seguridad saber cuantos tokens quedan de los primeros 300 000
Activity: 7
same question from denish

Any info on the number of coins remaining? Smiley With all these news in the media, I cannot image you still have 300,000 DDX to sell!

??
Activity: 1
Admin please wake up . Just answered us how many coins sold yet ?! Many ppl asked and 0 response
Activity: 12
I Totally agree with Denish how many are there left but no answer
Activity: 172

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
thats needs a lot of effort and investment because the project is quite new and unfinished. So, its very important to have a concrete plan and do it right in order to receive the trust of the investor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Is there any public statement from Roberto Escobar? If there is none then I think this is too funny to be true.
Please read the whitepaper. Yes it is from Roberto Escobar, he has written a book explaining the entire story.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1980576181

This is one of the craziest stories in crypto for quite some time Cheesy Since Escobar met Satoshi, we can now ask Craig Wright whether he knows Roberto Escobar Cheesy

Yes, crazy story here! :p

I love their imagination... so I invested a small amount in their "pre-ico"! Just to see if people will follow! But they don't want to reply to important questions... I am pretty sure they already sold more than the amount of the first round... Smiley

Soo true that this is just crazy but the story works and it gets a lot of public attention. Whether it's true or not, I am curious to see how far this can get Wink

its so funny, a little crazy story make many people come and buy this coin, we will see how far this mr. Escobar story can last.
Ya I've been getting a bunch of emails on how to purchase for $2 with cards and credit, but still no word in days from "[email protected]" for support problems with BTC transfers...
Already 2 emails from them about buying DietBitCoin with MasterCard/Visa in 24h (and another email about that one day ago)... and still talking about this price at 2$!
Is there any public statement from Roberto Escobar? If there is none then I think this is too funny to be true.
Please read the whitepaper. Yes it is from Roberto Escobar, he has written a book explaining the entire story.

This is one of the craziest stories in crypto for quite some time Cheesy Since Escobar met Satoshi, we can now ask Craig Wright whether he knows Roberto Escobar Cheesy

I love their imagination... so I invested a small amount in their "pre-ico"! Just to see if people will follow! But they don't want to reply to important questions... I am pretty sure they already sold more than the amount of the first round... Smiley

Yep, i think same.
looks like they are trying to sell as many for 2 bucks for 2 months of  ICO.

If we are not right pls correct us and make a counter on website and answer about KYC.
Activity: 336

Soo true that this is just crazy but the story works and it gets a lot of public attention. Whether it's true or not, I am curious to see how far this can get Wink

Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I also asked about KYC and dev not replied
Please ask private questions for privacy purposes on official email: [email protected]

It's not private: we need to know if we have to complete these information when we participate to your pre-ICO Smiley
Activity: 224
Please ask private questions for privacy purposes on official email: [email protected]
Activity: 85

Hi dietbitcoin,

I see you have 2 rounds for the pre-ico with 300,000 coins at 2$ for the first round: how do we know how many coins are left? I suppose 300,000 coins at this price will be bought quickly but there is nothing to check the current situation of your pre-ico!

When info about how many coins are sold will be on website ?
All ICO has this function - it`s important .
300k isn't much they should be sold quickly.
Are you planning special price for other rounds ?

Good luck !

No replies for my question and the question about KYC (from Iamdeadlyz): I think these 2 questions are pretty important!

Hi dietbitcoin,

I see you have 2 rounds for the pre-ico with 300,000 coins at 2$ for the first round: how do we know how many coins are left? I suppose 300,000 coins at this price will be bought quickly but there is nothing to check the current situation of your pre-ico!

When info about how many coins are sold will be on website ?
All ICO has this function - it`s important .
300k isn't much they should be sold quickly.
Are you planning special price for other rounds ?

Good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: