Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 83. (Read 44959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Seems this is a promising project,all the details are clearly indicated in relation to the project road map, pre-sell and main ICO.

Thank you!
On March 30, 2018, an iPhone app "Diet bitcoin wallet" should be available, but it is not in search engine in the AppStore. So when will it be available? I respect that programmers have been bugging their heads for creating applications and programs.
It is already completed, however, Apple has been taking over a week of back and forth for approvals, so we are waiting for such in order for it to be public. But it is already uploaded, just not public.
Round 1 is sold out, Round 2 started!
Activity: 12

Seems this is a promising project,all the details are clearly indicated in relation to the project road map, pre-sell and main ICO.
Everything was updated automatically, please refresh / clean out cache.
Activity: 7
DIETBITCOIN..WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS SIR?

he has suddenly gone offline surprisingly lol
Activity: 66
We want anwers dietbitcoin!
Totalmente deacuerdo con Taz81 yo esperaría que subieran a $4usd (si se basan con su 96% de descuento ahora la DDX PreIco round 2 debería costar $100usd).... Me genera desconfianza que no haya subido de precio y esto sea una maldita estafa...
Lets see the imaginative answer we get..
Hello,

I purchased 225 DXX, Now I have 3 questions:

1: On  the /status of sales it says 300,000/300,000 sold, 100% and round 2 1,526/300,000 sold, 0.51%.

Why is the Price still showing $2 per DXX if 100% of round 1 is sold??

2: I downloaded your Android Wallet and used my login details and it does not accept my login details from the diet bitcoin website Logins. Hence, my coins from the site cannot be shown in Wallet!

How is this legit if I cannot even see the coins I purchased from the Website on my Android Wallet my friend?

Seriously, question 1 is what is really making me think twice about my purchase. Since 100% is sold, why hasnt the price changed and it is still $2 per DXX??

3:How do I transfer my DXX Back to Bitcoin???

I sent support a request to refund my purchase. Will u refund me? So everybody on here know what people they are dealing with.

p.s: I will update on their support's email reply to my refund request guy's.
Activity: 4
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is there any public statement from Roberto Escobar? If there is none then I think this is too funny to be true.
Please read the whitepaper. Yes it is from Roberto Escobar, he has written a book explaining the entire story.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1980576181

This is one of the craziest stories in crypto for quite some time Cheesy Since Escobar met Satoshi, we can now ask Craig Wright whether he knows Roberto Escobar Cheesy

Yes, crazy story here! :p

I love their imagination... so I invested a small amount in their "pre-ico"! Just to see if people will follow! But they don't want to reply to important questions... I am pretty sure they already sold more than the amount of the first round... Smiley

I haven't really been considering to invest yet. It's just too crazy a story. Putting money into this makes me feel like a fool if it fails in the end.
So he's saying that all crypto will die, but not his? What would be the purpose of his coin then if the crypto ecosystem dies? That doesn't make any sense.
Other crypto that is more sophisticated with real issuers will kill the current crypto. Mr. Escobar is very serious, and for him to launch his own coin is something that is very serious, for people that know him and understand his history. This is not a Steven Segal token (which by the way was a BS token marketed as a coin..). This is a very serious person, with a very serious history and background, launching a serious cryptocurrency.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
So he's saying that all crypto will die, but not his? What would be the purpose of his coin then if the crypto ecosystem dies? That doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 252
Administrador dietbitcoin, yo ya compré varias DDX y tengo mi usuario y contraseña en la página web pero cuando intento entrar por la aplicación Android me marca usuario erróneo o inexistente.... Puedes explicar que está pasando?

Hello,

Where can I check

Block Explorer ?

Where can i download

Android Wallet ?

Android Wallet is available in Google Play Store ("dietbitcoin wallet")
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=dietbitcoin&c=apps&hl=en

Block Explorer:
http://explorer.dietbitcoincore.org
Pages:
Jump to: