Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1042. (Read 3987765 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 11, 2014, 12:05:06 PM
there is nothing to share lol. already lost a huge amount to coinex scam. lost in nmc trading. that shit is fying. and losing in btc has btc just reached $390
Yes currently most of peoples in huge loses I am also lost too much in cryptorush and now some big problems due to downward of this bitcoin
Activity: 308
April 10, 2014, 02:13:32 PM
there is nothing to share lol. already lost a huge amount to coinex scam. lost in nmc trading. that shit is fying. and losing in btc has btc just reached $390
Activity: 378
April 10, 2014, 01:11:15 PM
Now many days no talk no one sharing any personal experience what happen again on this forum
April 07, 2014, 01:30:33 PM
I hope this coin survive for few days because many are going to dead in just few hours like BAT came and dead I lost big amount in this Sad

How did you loose in BAT ?

A coin will only survive if it has a good community.
I buy 1 million on cryptsy  rate was 0.00000010 and after few hours rate was just 0.00000001 and now fix on this for many days no movement at all

BAT is up 350% did you make your money back ?
Cryptsy shift this in LTC market and I already sold these few days back in lost now never in any alt coin buying selling for long time
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
April 06, 2014, 06:14:58 PM
I hope this coin survive for few days because many are going to dead in just few hours like BAT came and dead I lost big amount in this Sad

I buy 1 million on cryptsy  rate was 0.00000010 and after few hours rate was just 0.00000001 and now fix on this for many days no movement at all

BAT is up 350% did you make your money back ?
April 02, 2014, 07:57:21 AM

RUP Developer
April 01, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

April 01, 2014, 11:50:13 AM
RUP Developer
March 29, 2014, 01:52:55 AM
cloning altcoins is easy. making a new algo is a question

Yup this is the basic thing for success nowadays. Who needs copy cats. Even I can clone a coin without any programming knowledge. But it would be useless.

By the way have you guys checked out Hirocoin. It looks good and uses X11 Algo the was first used in Darkcoin.

Yes, I went through its code. but I still cant figure out how to mine its genesis block :s

I have never tried mining a genesis block or creating a coin but I We both can learn together if you want. It is better to know about programming aspect of Cryptos.

i created many sha256, scrypt pow/pos, and other coins. but couldn't create a genesis block of x11 yet.

Maybe this can give you a hint. Or maybe you probably already know this.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20772606/how-to-create-a-genesis-block-of-my-altercoin

that is easy. Mining x11's genesis block is different and difficult. I still haven't figured out :s
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
March 28, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

Yup this is the basic thing for success nowadays. Who needs copy cats. Even I can clone a coin without any programming knowledge. But it would be useless.

By the way have you guys checked out Hirocoin. It looks good and uses X11 Algo the was first used in Darkcoin.

Yes, I went through its code. but I still cant figure out how to mine its genesis block :s

I have never tried mining a genesis block or creating a coin but I We both can learn together if you want. It is better to know about programming aspect of Cryptos.

i created many sha256, scrypt pow/pos, and other coins. but couldn't create a genesis block of x11 yet.

Maybe this can give you a hint. Or maybe you probably already know this.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20772606/how-to-create-a-genesis-block-of-my-altercoin
March 28, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

PXC Research Team
March 28, 2014, 03:57:55 AM

March 28, 2014, 02:06:30 AM

PXC Research Team
March 27, 2014, 09:58:52 AM

March 27, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
March 27, 2014, 02:57:48 AM
We are looking for volunteers to help us complete this translation, which needs a bit of an update.

If you would like to help, please see this URL:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/language/ur/

Thank you!
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
March 27, 2014, 01:05:42 AM
Hi guys, if there are any Mac fans here, some news:

An Urdu translation of Hive is now ready!

Changeset here. Special thanks to Umbrel!

We are looking for volunteers to help us complete this translation, which has fallen a bit behind.

If you would like to help, please see this URL:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/language/ur/
RUP Developer
March 18, 2014, 03:23:25 PM
Altcoin coming soon for SouthAsia

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.new#new
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 07:17:32 PM
Altcoin for Pakistan or South Asia, Yay or Nay ?

You mean another one of those 50% pre-mined coins? No thanks.

Who said 50% pre mined ?

Are you referring to Aurora and Spain ?

We shall soon know if their plans succeed .

Distribution of a pre mined coin is going to be a Big problem for Pakistan.

We don't have any at the moment But I would love one. Smiley

Soon :-P
Jump to: