Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1119. (Read 5660206 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 23, 2014, 05:25:26 AM
pakistan is  a islamic country. Pakistan is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of four provinces and four federal territories.
Its a wrong way for increasing your post counts please share some good stuff and correct informations now 5 provinces
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
April 23, 2014, 03:40:06 AM
Lets open a pakistan exchange.
I can get the platform up and running if a few traders can make sure to use the platform.
Lets get a thing going for this ?
Pakistan needs to be in the loop hole for this.
Duke
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
April 23, 2014, 03:15:15 AM
I could provide the Escrow service if I had a permanent access to Internet. Still you can use my service if you like. Will do it for Free. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 04:12:25 PM
I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?
You can PM me if it is too confidential information Wink
its not difficult I am doing all this for last 6 months if you want to sell and buy bitcoins then can contact me

I'm looking to sell some BTC, are you interested in buying them or refer me to someone who could do that?
How much you want to sell and what payment method you will like for payment receiving

About 2 BTC. And I think WU or MG would be good
You are not in Pakistan because I was thinking you are in so still I have no problem in this

I'm from Pakistan and currently living in Karachi Cheesy We could do Easypaisa/Omni but I think they have like 20k limit per month on one NIC?
Bank transfer is better and safe if you agree and I have no problem in this can send you easily

Oh great. So how are we going to do this?
you give me your bank details and send btc I send you payment in just few minutes as I confirmed these btc in my wallet if you agree ?

I think we can use an escrow with me paying his fee. Also at which rate do you buy BTC?
bitstamp-3 and if you want to use escrow then I have no problem

Alright. I'll let you know about this tomorrow since it's night here.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 04:08:47 PM
I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?
its not difficult I am doing all this for last 6 months if you want to sell and buy bitcoins then can contact me

I'm looking to sell some BTC, are you interested in buying them or refer me to someone who could do that?
How much you want to sell and what payment method you will like for payment receiving

You are not in Pakistan because I was thinking you are in so still I have no problem in this

I'm from Pakistan and currently living in Karachi Cheesy We could do Easypaisa/Omni but I think they have like 20k limit per month on one NIC?
Bank transfer is better and safe if you agree and I have no problem in this can send you easily

you give me your bank details and send btc I send you payment in just few minutes as I confirmed these btc in my wallet if you agree ?

I think we can use an escrow with me paying his fee. Also at which rate do you buy BTC?
bitstamp-3 and if you want to use escrow then I have no problem
Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 03:59:49 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 03:57:47 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 03:01:15 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 02:54:55 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
April 22, 2014, 02:46:15 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 22, 2014, 01:59:50 PM
i like pakistan. it is islamic country but not follow islamic law. President of Pakistan is Mamnoon Hussain. god bless pakistan
Thanks for your good wishes I sure you are Pakistani but living any other country right?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 22, 2014, 12:47:56 PM
i like pakistan. it is islamic country but not follow islamic law. President of Pakistan is Mamnoon Hussain. god bless pakistan
PXC Research Team
April 16, 2014, 03:34:01 PM
Nawazish welcome in Lahore my parents in law live in Sadder we can meet some time in near future  Cheesy

Insha Allah.
Activity: 378
April 16, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
Nawazish welcome in Lahore my parents in law live in Sadder we can meet some time in near future  Cheesy
PXC Research Team
April 16, 2014, 02:06:12 PM
if you wanna open an exchange for that i can give you information. Smiley

I am asking for some information from you about this

I was talking to give the information about how to withdraw coins to PKR.  Sad Though I will have to do some research about an exchange cause i saw the code some where on the internet as I remember. Currently research is not possible due to I got transferred to LHE and  and don't have access to internet at home. Currently using my Office Roll Eyes
OK no problem  thanks for your reply and enjoy your stay in LHE

My stay is permanent here. Grin Starting to like this city.
Its nice hope you will love this city even now its not as we have 10 years ago you in which area

I live near Airport. Bhatta Chowk is the Area.
Activity: 392
April 16, 2014, 07:43:37 AM
Hey guys Hope you are doing well.
I am currently in pakistan and can help you with the cashout of your bitcoins.
I can also provide you with details on how to get the money directly to your account.
Will charge a very minimal transaction fee.
Regards
Duke
If you are interested in buying or selling then send me pm or post here I can send payment in your bank, perfect money account
Jump to: