Pages:
Author

Topic: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2019 discussion - page 3. (Read 834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
My both prediction for yesterday was correct :-)

Multan sultans are finally out of the tournament. Their team did not play this tournament well although they had some very good players in their team.

I will blame Shoaib Malik for this. May be it's time for Multan sultans to find an aggressive captain to perform better in the next season.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
@Usman Shinwari is on target for Kings just 7 balls and 2 wickets look like Multan players mentally out of this league body language is also not good and Kings also in attacking mood as they still have chance for qualifiers.
I am not sure what Malik is doing. Whats the point to score a 50 wasting 75+ balls (hypothetically)? It's a T20 and the power play was just wasted. They scored 36 runs by losing 2 wickets. Shame.

Hah, yes, I totally agree with you. Shoaib Malik played an awfully slow inning yet again in this match, just like he did in previous matches of this tournament. This behavior of the Sultans captain is the reason why the team is at the bottom in the ranking right now, simply awful.

Sultans are done with about 17 overs and have succeeded in scoring a mere hundred till now. Kings are probably going to win this one!

Multan sultans are finally out of the tournament. Their team did not play this tournament well although they had some very good players in their team.

Currently Peshawar are looking to win against Lahore as they need 44 Runs from 27 balls with 5 wickets still in hand. Another loss of Lahore will make it extreme difficult for them to qualify.
legendary
~snip~
Oh dear Zalmi right now down and out Qalanders doing very good job 12/4 for Zalmi is never been accepted its very good job by Qalanders bowlers specially by Afridi this teenager is rocking.
Come on!
I just checked the score. It's an easy target for Zalmi but what are they doing? Making an easy game hard? In papers Zalmi is better team too. My good wishes for Zalmi.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
What is happening Cricket world?

Two match today:

Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi and my pick is Peshawar Zalmi. They lost yesterday and I do not think they will let it happen today.

Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators and my pick is always Quetta Gladiators. For some reason I found them the tournament winning team.

I hope they do not disappoint.
Oh dear Zalmi right now down and out Qalanders doing very good job 12/4 for Zalmi is never been accepted its very good job by Qalanders bowlers specially by Afridi this teenager is rocking.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Well I would give credit to Shane Watson for his unbeaten 91 runs. He was very calm to hit the balls. The way he batted even if Zalmi would scored 190+ still I would think that Quetta Gladiators would win.

However Zalmi could add more runs they they were extra careful to run scoring.
When it's about chasing a big score, players get pressure and most of the times failed because they need to hit at a row. Watson played greatly but it would be done someone else if he didn't because the score was not too much.
legendary
I would say it was bad luck for Peshawar Zalmi yesterday. They have good batsman, bowlers but combination was not good. They start a slow match, Fletcher played 28 balls and scored only 26 runs. It should not be the nature of a top order batsman from any angle. Kamran Akmol played good. If Fletcher played quite faster, things may be different. They had good batsman behind. Pollard did a great knock though.

Well I would give credit to Shane Watson for his unbeaten 91 runs. He was very calm to hit the balls. The way he batted even if Zalmi would scored 190+ still I would think that Quetta Gladiators would win.

However Zalmi could add more runs they they were extra careful to run scoring.
legendary
I would say it was bad luck for Peshawar Zalmi yesterday. They have good batsman, bowlers but combination was not good. They start a slow match, Fletcher played 28 balls and scored only 26 runs. It should not be the nature of a top order batsman from any angle. Kamran Akmol played good. If Fletcher played quite faster, things may be different. They had good batsman behind. Pollard did a great knock though.
legendary
What is happening Cricket world?

Two match today:

Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi and my pick is Peshawar Zalmi. They lost yesterday and I do not think they will let it happen today.

Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators and my pick is always Quetta Gladiators. For some reason I found them the tournament winning team.

I hope they do not disappoint.
legendary
~snip~

Hah, yes, I totally agree with you. Shoaib Malik played an awfully slow inning yet again in this match, just like he did in previous matches of this tournament. This behavior of the Sultans captain is the reason why the team is at the bottom in the ranking right now, simply awful.

Sultans are done with about 17 overs and have succeeded in scoring a mere hundred till now. Kings are probably going to win this one!
I was expecting better game from Sultans but Shoaib's strategy is questionable here. I have seen in other match he did the same thing. The team scored around 93 runs in 10 or 11 over I think then he came and played a very slow game that in the next 5/6 overs they did not score significant run.

I think Shoaib was a bad choice for Multan.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
@Usman Shinwari is on target for Kings just 7 balls and 2 wickets look like Multan players mentally out of this league body language is also not good and Kings also in attacking mood as they still have chance for qualifiers.
I am not sure what Malik is doing. Whats the point to score a 50 wasting 75+ balls (hypothetically)? It's a T20 and the power play was just wasted. They scored 36 runs by losing 2 wickets. Shame.

legendary
~snip~
Now that it requires 14 runs from last over, I will blame Sammy if they lose the match. Anyway, I think it's easy for Peshawar to win. 14 runs is not a big one when there is two set batsman in the field.
And Peshawar won. Last ball needed 4 runs and Dawson did not miss it. A great win by Peshawar. Sammy was making the job hard after the run out but again Sammi helped to win when he scored 6 in the 3rd ball. Anyway, it's part of the game.

Congrats Peshawar Zalmi.

Peshawar Zalmi were almost losing this match until the last few overs which really made the difference by their excellent batting. Now we have two days rest and then we see the action from Abu Dhabi from Monday.

The battle for the last four qualification is getting tougher and tougher.  Smiley
I think we have already 3 out of 4 for qualifiers now just need to decide from Lahore and Karachi other 3 already in and Multan is already out.

Multan is not totally out of the tournament now. They still have the chance provided that Multan wins the next two matches and Lahore loses its last two matches. It is difficult to happen but then nothing is impossible in cricket.
Quetta Gladiators just had a very easy match. Shane Watson 91 runs from only 55 balls and Ahmed Shehzad's 50 gave the easy win for Quetta. Next match Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans. Multan is already out from the tournament however my pick for this match will be Multan.

What do you think?
I am also going for Multan because now they are playing only for pride so they can give very tough time to Kings as they are also hungry for win and stay in this league.
legendary
Quetta Gladiators just had a very easy match. Shane Watson 91 runs from only 55 balls and Ahmed Shehzad's 50 gave the easy win for Quetta. Next match Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans. Multan is already out from the tournament however my pick for this match will be Multan.

What do you think?
legendary
Guys two match today.

Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
and
Karachi Kings vs Multan

My picks are: Quetta Gladiators and Multan

Opinions?
~snip~
Now that it requires 14 runs from last over, I will blame Sammy if they lose the match. Anyway, I think it's easy for Peshawar to win. 14 runs is not a big one when there is two set batsman in the field.
And Peshawar won. Last ball needed 4 runs and Dawson did not miss it. A great win by Peshawar. Sammy was making the job hard after the run out but again Sammi helped to win when he scored 6 in the 3rd ball. Anyway, it's part of the game.

Congrats Peshawar Zalmi.

Peshawar Zalmi were almost losing this match until the last few overs which really made the difference by their excellent batting. Now we have two days rest and then we see the action from Abu Dhabi from Monday.

The battle for the last four qualification is getting tougher and tougher.  Smiley
I think we have already 3 out of 4 for qualifiers now just need to decide from Lahore and Karachi other 3 already in and Multan is already out.
~snip~

Congrats Peshawar Zalmi.

legendary
~snip~
And Peshawar won. Last ball needed 4 runs and Dawson did not miss it.
Yeah, Peshawar Zalmi won. I have seen too. The match was indeed a good one. Although it was easy for Peshawar and they made it harder. Anyway, congrats on your win. I would lose if I bet today.
legendary
~snip~

Congrats Peshawar Zalmi.
Pages:
Jump to: