Pages:
Author

Topic: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2019 discussion - page 6. (Read 834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 21, 2019, 08:33:20 AM
Quetta Gladiators just won the third consecutive match today - this time they were up against Multan Sultans; Sarfaraz's team on top of the list (on points table)! Smiley
So far I see them the strongest among all of the team in PSL. I may need to see few more matches to predict an outright team to win the tournament.

Today they have Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi. I have seen Peshawar Zalmi's match and noticed their bowling attack is good. In this match my bet is for Peshawar Zalmi.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
February 20, 2019, 04:47:14 PM
Quetta Gladiators just won the third consecutive match today - this time they were up against Multan Sultans; Sarfaraz's team on top of the list (on points table)! Smiley

Shane Watson, the man of the match, played an awesome inning today - 61 runs off 40 balls. If he can continue playing with the same momentum in upcoming matches of PSL 4, it'll surely help Gladiators in winning the league!
legendary
February 20, 2019, 07:49:30 AM
~snip~
Right now both teams equal but Quetta doing some better then Sultans because they are complete package this year they are going to do something big.
Thanks for your input.
I just had a history dug up and I see they have faced each others twice. Both won one against each others last year. The betting odds are same too. Seems like it's hard to pick one based on last years stats however I am going for a blind pick.

Quetta!

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
February 20, 2019, 06:59:31 AM
~snip~

OK, I'll sum up Lahore Qalandar's past performance for you:

2016 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 5th position out of the 5 teams in the tournament.
2017 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 5th position out of the 5 teams in the tournament.
2018 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 6th position out of the 6 teams in the tournament.
2019 PSL: So far, they're on the bottom once again on the points table. Grin

On paper, IMO, Karachi Kings is the strongest team this time.
Thanks Raja. It helps a lot. My eyes are on Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators.

Quetta Gladiators have match today with Multan Sultans. I will be watching it. I have no idea about Multan Sultans, the team strength, player's forms. Are they better team than Quetta Gladiators.
Right now both teams equal but Quetta doing some better then Sultans because they are complete package this year they are going to do something big.
legendary
February 20, 2019, 03:53:49 AM
~snip~

2016 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 5th position out of the 5 teams in the tournament.
2017 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 5th position out of the 5 teams in the tournament.
2018 PSL: Lahore Qalandars got the 6th position out of the 6 teams in the tournament.

Thanks Raja. It helps a lot. My eyes are on Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators.

Quetta Gladiators have match today with Multan Sultans. I will be watching it. I have no idea about Multan Sultans, the team strength, player's forms. Are they better team than Quetta Gladiators.
legendary
February 19, 2019, 03:00:16 PM
Hafeez won't be able to be a part of remaining matches of PSL 2019:

Fractured thumb forces Hafeez out of PSL 2019 season

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464586/fractured-thumb-forces-hafeez-out-of-psl-2019-season

Bad for Lahore Qalandars... It seems like AB de Villiers will now be the captain of Lahore Qalandars in all of the remaining matches of PSL 2019.

What are the possibilities for Lahore Qalandars to be in the final? I see they won one match out of three. The only win with Karachi Kings.

How about Karachi Kings? I see they have won match against Multan Sultans who is currently in the third position in the point table.

Quetta Gladiators is looking a good team so far to me.

legendary
February 19, 2019, 04:56:02 AM

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464586/fractured-thumb-forces-hafeez-out-of-psl-2019-season

Bad for Lahore Qalandars... It seems like AB de Villiers will now be the captain of Lahore Qalandars in all of the remaining matches of PSL 2019.

What are the possibilities for Lahore Qalandars to be in the final? I see they won one match out of three. The only win with Karachi Kings.

How about Karachi Kings? I see they have won match against Multan Sultans who is currently in the third position in the point table.

Quetta Gladiators is looking a good team so far to me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
February 18, 2019, 12:00:04 PM
ahh really nice to see PSL Matches,big stars players joined PSL.i supporting Lahore Qualenders Grin Grin Grin
Well, congratulations then because Lahore Qalanders looks strong this time though lost their first match against Islamabad United in the first match of the league. Qalanders have good management and a blend of potential in every area. The league is going great with people gambling around the world on one or another team winning/loosing millions of dollars. This is another underground economy attached to the leagues.
legendary
February 18, 2019, 11:40:33 AM

legendary
February 18, 2019, 07:43:18 AM
~snip~

We can say Complete package about Quetta and Zalmi need some time as they are also good but need to work out on some things or taking time Islamabad is also good but they need some good leader which can lead them from front.
I am still digesting information because I am not familiar with any of the teams in PSL. After seeing few more matches I may tell things about the teams. I am looking forward to the next match.
February 18, 2019, 07:39:12 AM
Today easy win for PZ.LQ played very poor cricket.Strong team all out for just 78 score Undecided.Congrts PZ

Yes, it was an easy win for Peshawar Zalmi. The target given by Lahore Qalandars batting line-up was too low to defend; the bowlers looked like they had given up from the start of bowling because of this very low target.

Lahore Qalandars is now once again on the bottom of the points table! Roll Eyes
~snip~
I have seen only two matches in this PSL both are yesterday.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi

So far I got good impression for Quetta and Peshawar Zalmi. I will need to see few more matches before I start making my predictions. Zalmi has a good bowing attack. Well done.
We can say Complete package about Quetta and Zalmi need some time as they are also good but need to work out on some things or taking time Islamabad is also good but they need some good leader which can lead them from front.
legendary
February 18, 2019, 07:32:49 AM
Today easy win for PZ.LQ played very poor cricket.Strong team all out for just 78 score Undecided.Congrts PZ

Yes, it was an easy win for Peshawar Zalmi. The target given by Lahore Qalandars batting line-up was too low to defend; the bowlers looked like they had given up from the start of bowling because of this very low target.

~snip~
I have seen only two matches in this PSL both are yesterday.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi

So far I got good impression for Quetta and Peshawar Zalmi. I will need to see few more matches before I start making my predictions. Zalmi has a good bowing attack. Well done.
legendary
February 17, 2019, 05:24:03 PM

~snip~

I think this board is the right place for this. Check this: Bitcointalk's UEFA Champions League Football Preditor Pool £25 in btc to join, it's in this same board.

I'll check it out!
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 17, 2019, 04:24:08 PM
February 17, 2019, 03:12:32 PM
Today both matches was not good enough but still I able to have bets on both and won because these leagues doing nothing for cricket these are giving some good and handsome money for bookies and punters so today I try with my experience and knowledge of cricket this works and won both matches. Now we have two days rest hopefully in next phase I can predict some good picks in this PSL.
legendary
February 17, 2019, 08:52:58 AM
~snip~

Islamabad United is the one of the weakest team of this tournament in 2019. (Although they were the winners last Year).
92/6 after 14 overs seems they will lose this match too. They need to play out remaining overs and ball to their best in order for them to have any chance in this match.
Thanks for the feedback now I know about the Islamabad team a little.

The first over from tanvir was killer. It was a maiden two wickets. From 1st and last balls. Now they scored 116 runs after losing 6 overs. 4 overs to go. May be they will cross 150 runs but in T20 150 is not enough. At-least recent T20s.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 17, 2019, 08:39:55 AM
In an hour Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators is going to start. Who is waiting to watch the match? I have not done much research so not sure who is going to win however I am looking forward to see few matches before I make my own assumptions.

Edit:
After winning the toss Quetta skipper decided to bowl first.

Islamabad United is the one of the weakest team of this tournament in 2019. (Although they were the winners last Year).
92/6 after 14 overs seems they will lose this match too. They need to play out remaining overs and ball to their best in order for them to have any chance in this match.
legendary
February 17, 2019, 06:38:06 AM
In an hour Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators is going to start. Who is waiting to watch the match? I have not done much research so not sure who is going to win however I am looking forward to see few matches before I make my own assumptions.

Edit:
After winning the toss Quetta skipper decided to bowl first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 16, 2019, 04:04:29 PM
Like IPL even PSL also getting prioritised on this forum I guess. However this is really good initiations and people will get attracted and play with cryptos for PSL too.
Let's see who is going best player or man of series in league matches.
Indian team picks the  best player from that local series they also need to do such initiation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
February 16, 2019, 03:16:12 PM
PSL is missing a lot of players this season till now. It will be more interesting when some more player will join. Otherwise, it will be risky to predict since most of the players are unknown.
Predicting on a player you don't even know is hard because you don't know how that player play but there are also an unknown player that you didn't know but a good player like a new rising superstar. If the players still the same theb you only gamble small amount for your prediction.
Pages:
Jump to: