Pages:
Author

Topic: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2019 discussion - page 5. (Read 834 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
February 24, 2019, 01:12:07 PM
Today they have match with Karachi Kings. They should win it easily. I am wondering about Multan Sultans vs Peshawari Zalmi Match. I can not pick any from them.

For the 2nd match, karachi needs to win it in order to stay in the tournament and it will be tough to beat the unbeaten Quetta team today.

Karachi is probably going to lose this one too; Umar Akmal and Russouw are putting some good scores right now. However, what makes you so sure that Karachi will be out of the tournament if they lose this one? It's still just the 5th match of the 10 matches (for Karachi)!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
February 24, 2019, 12:55:38 PM
~snip~

The real issue with Quetta Gladiators is the loss of momentum at the time when the tournament is about to finish. They've been in the finals for a couple of times, but they face real difficulty in semi-finals and finals. Quetta Gladiators might win all of these (ten) matches, but if they're unable to win the finals, these wins will actually be totally useless. I personally would like to see Sarfaraz winning this league as it'll prove that he is the best option available (for captaincy) for the ICC World Cup 2019.
I did not have their history in mind. I was judging them seeing their performance in this tournament and I see a very strong team comparing to others. So my bet still stay for Quetta. I hope they win the tournament.

Today they have match with Karachi Kings. They should win it easily. I am wondering about Multan Sultans vs Peshawari Zalmi Match. I can not pick any from them.

Peshawari Zalmi easily won the match as they are much stronger team. Multan Sultans  may not make it to the last 4. There team is good but they have lot a lot of matches.
For the 2nd match, karachi needs to win it in order to stay in the tournament and it will be tough to beat the unbeaten Quetta team today.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 24, 2019, 05:39:27 AM
~snip~

The real issue with Quetta Gladiators is the loss of momentum at the time when the tournament is about to finish. They've been in the finals for a couple of times, but they face real difficulty in semi-finals and finals. Quetta Gladiators might win all of these (ten) matches, but if they're unable to win the finals, these wins will actually be totally useless. I personally would like to see Sarfaraz winning this league as it'll prove that he is the best option available (for captaincy) for the ICC World Cup 2019.
I did not have their history in mind. I was judging them seeing their performance in this tournament and I see a very strong team comparing to others. So my bet still stay for Quetta. I hope they win the tournament.

legendary
February 23, 2019, 07:02:59 PM
~snip~

Well, Quetta won this nail bitter match only on the last ball. This was a great game of cricket and went right down to the last ball of the match.
PSL matches are becoming more tense as the tournament is progressing.
It's becoming more clear to me that Quetta will win the tournament. They have the strength and confidence to win it. Lahore played well today like yesterday but it was not their day. Well done Quetta.

legendary
February 23, 2019, 12:52:49 PM
~snip~

Well, Quetta won this nail bitter match only on the last ball. This was a great game of cricket and went right down to the last ball of the match.
It's becoming more clear to me that Quetta will win the tournament. They have the strength and confidence to win it. Lahore played well today like yesterday but it was not their day. Well done Quetta.

February 23, 2019, 12:49:31 PM
~snip~

Well again you choose the wrong team  Wink  
De Villiers is still batting and the overall score looks good for Lahore. If they manage to score about 175 +, i can easily bet on Lahore Qalandars. However Quetta is one of the strongest team of the competition.
Not sure but the reason of choosing Quetta is because of their strength. De Villiers is still betting. Wiese out. Lahore Qalandars is now have 128 runs after losing 5 wickets. 18 over is going to start now.

legendary
February 23, 2019, 08:54:40 AM
~snip~

Well again you choose the wrong team  Wink  
De Villiers is still batting and the overall score looks good for Lahore. If they manage to score about 175 +, i can easily bet on Lahore Qalandars. However Quetta is one of the strongest team of the competition.
Not sure but the reason of choosing Quetta is because of their strength. De Villiers is still betting. Wiese out. Lahore Qalandars is now have 128 runs after losing 5 wickets. 18 over is going to start now.
February 23, 2019, 08:41:08 AM
~snip~

This time your prediction went wrong and Lahore Qalandars won the match. Thanks to aggressive batting by AB de Villiers, who really helped a lot in that winning and of course it would not have been possible without the last ball six by the Lahori Qalandars   Wink
yh but as I said always I did not have much idea about the team.

I am watching Lahore and Quetta Gladiators match now. Quetta is my team so far LOL. It will be interesting to see what de Villiers do today. He is betting now. Scored so far 29 out of 22 balls.

Well again you choose the wrong team  Wink   
legendary
February 23, 2019, 08:33:49 AM
~snip~

This time your prediction went wrong and Lahore Qalandars won the match. Thanks to aggressive batting by AB de Villiers, who really helped a lot in that winning and of course it would not have been possible without the last ball six by the Lahori Qalandars   Wink
yh but as I said always I did not have much idea about the team.

I am watching Lahore and Quetta Gladiators match now. Quetta is my team so far LOL. It will be interesting to see what de Villiers do today. He is betting now. Scored so far 29 out of 22 balls.
February 23, 2019, 08:18:31 AM
Hello t20 fans! Make some buzz here!

As I predicted yesterday, Peshawar Zalmi won.

Today in between Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultan, my bet is for Multan Sultan. After losing the toss they were asked to bat and so far they have scored 155 runs after losing only 2 wickets. And guess what? Only 14 overs gone!

We are going to see some massive scores.

This time your prediction went wrong and Lahore Qalandars won the match. Thanks to aggressive batting by AB de Villiers, who really helped a lot in that winning and of course it would not have been possible without the last ball six by the Lahori Qalandars   Wink
legendary
February 23, 2019, 07:20:02 AM
Fnatastic knock from Lahore. Chasing 200 runs is not an easy work and they did it. Fakhar, ABD and Wiese really gave great effort. I missed the second innings. Sorry Royse, you have lost in the bet.
Yh but I am good. This is how it works. Multan Sultans had it but de Villiers and Wiese had something else in mind. I will give credits to both of them. Without Wiese I don't think de Villiers could make it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 22, 2019, 11:34:36 PM
Fnatastic knock from Lahore. Chasing 200 runs is not an easy work and they did it. Fakhar, ABD and Wiese really gave great effort. I missed the second innings. Sorry Royse, you have lost in the bet.
legendary
February 22, 2019, 07:17:59 PM
The second match (between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi) has been won by Islamabad United; the last-over hat-trick by Mohammad Sami really helped the team in getting this win.

Two interesting matches coming up tomorrow:

1) Quetta Gladiators v Lahore Qalandars
2) Islamabad United v Karachi Kings
legendary
February 22, 2019, 10:52:20 AM
I am still 100% confident that Multan Sultans are going to win.
Agreed but you can't deny that Lahore has a good batting line up. If a single player can hit a big score, it will be an easier chase at the end. I am looking at ABD and hope he will show something good.
Guys Lahore is really playing well. They need 42 from 19 balls. De Villiers is rocking! In-fact both David Wiese and De Villiers is playing very well. They can even change the equation.

Good game so far.

EDIT: WOW! Wiese gets a life. Drama
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 22, 2019, 09:43:13 AM
Agreed but you can't deny that Lahore has a good batting line up. If a single player can hit a big score, it will be an easier chase at the end. I am looking at ABD and hope he will show something good.
legendary
February 22, 2019, 09:19:47 AM
~snip~
It's 200 after 20 overs for losing 6 wickets. That's a good score. Well done by Vince. I hope Multan will win the match although Lahore has the greatest batting line of like ABD, Fakhar and Salman Butt, nice to see him here.
After seeing 155 only from 14 overs I thought they were going to score more runs. The blowers did well to pick some wickets at the end. Still 200 runs are very good target though. I don't think Multan Sultans's bowlers will do bed bowling to allow Lahore Qalandars to score it.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 22, 2019, 09:15:16 AM
Today in between Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultan, my bet is for Multan Sultan. After losing the toss they were asked to bat and so far they have scored 155 runs after losing only 2 wickets. And guess what? Only 14 overs gone!
It's 200 after 20 overs for losing 6 wickets. That's a good score. Well done by Vince. I hope Multan will win the match although Lahore has the greatest batting line of like ABD, Fakhar and Salman Butt, nice to see him here.
legendary
February 22, 2019, 08:36:01 AM
Hello t20 fans! Make some buzz here!

As I predicted yesterday, Peshawar Zalmi won.

We are going to see some massive scores.
legendary
February 21, 2019, 10:29:36 AM
~snip~
The first match of the day was played between Multan Sulatns and Karachi Kings. Karachi Kings did pretty well outplaying the bowlers of the opposite team scoring 150 runs in 15 overs for the loss of no wicket which was followed by quick loss of wickets and just 20 runs in 5 overs. I have this instinct that Multan Sultan could win the game only if they played the first ten overs well. My favorite for the second match of the day is Peshawar Zalmi.
You mean the first match of Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? This was the 2nd match of the tournament. I could not watch the match but I followed the score and it was really upsetting to score 183 even after a great opening partnership of 157 runs. Luckily Karachi Kings won.

It will be interesting to see how far they will go today against Peshawar Zalmi.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 21, 2019, 10:11:41 AM
Today there are two matches and I have time to watch the matches. By the way, which team do you have the best possibility to win? I have no clue about their strengths.

About the prize pool, I think it'd not be appropriate if we do that here in the "Gambling discussion" section. AFAIK, games like these should be posted in "Games and rounds", not in this section.
I think this board is the right place for this. Check this: Bitcointalk's UEFA Champions League Football Preditor Pool £25 in btc to join, it's in this same board.

The first match of the day was played between Multan Sulatns and Karachi Kings. Karachi Kings did pretty well outplaying the bowlers of the opposite team scoring 150 runs in 15 overs for the loss of no wicket which was followed by quick loss of wickets and just 20 runs in 5 overs. I have this instinct that Multan Sultan could win the game only if they played the first ten overs well. My favorite for the second match of the day is Peshawar Zalmi.
Pages:
Jump to: