Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 5. (Read 122614 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
Important Message/ Friendly Opinion:

I know some people are currently trading PND for profit. I can't tell them not to; however, I do want to ask them to trade less and let it grow a little first.

By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term.

Again, I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do - I'm just a concerned member of the community.

Best Regards

There really is no reason to trade PND for profit now anyway. You need to move massive amounts to make it even worthwhile.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
wallet isnt staking??

Have you unlocked your wallet? Are you fully synced? Do you have the latest version?  Your coins must be at least 3 days in your wallet before staking starts!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 15

"By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term. "

Agreed Smiley that's why I'm holding most ( and buying more) and giving some out to whoever seems interested. Viva PND!
Activity: 42
Important Message/ Friendly Opinion:

I know some people are currently trading PND for profit. I can't tell them not to; however, I do want to ask them to trade less and let it grow a little first.

By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term.

Again, I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do - I'm just a concerned member of the community.

Best Regards

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 15 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Web broswer: Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

*Android wallet specified bounties from cadexn, rghmodz, thrillho, vested and dreambox700 included

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)
creamynebula - 2,044,566 PND (unspecified)
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)
drakee - 1,350,005 PND (unspecified)
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)
Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
vested - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 22,345,816

Growcoin Chief
I really like PND. Holding a few million now because of the great community (IRC shoutout!), passionate devs, and the fact that it's Proof of (delicious) Stake. Actually it's the only coin I'm holding now Tongue

Looking forward to more updates but in the meantime will be buying some more. I expect great things for a long time from PND Smiley

+1... got only a few long term coin... but PND is my main long term bag (besides btc of course WinkCool
Activity: 15
I really like PND. Holding a few million now because of the great community (IRC shoutout!), passionate devs, and the fact that it's Proof of (delicious) Stake. Actually it's the only coin I'm holding now Tongue

Looking forward to more updates but in the meantime will be buying some more. I expect great things for a long time from PND Smiley
Activity: 40
I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos

so basically you just steal other peoples content and make videos with the least effort possible? you are a shit.

wow, is very good your argument... i ask the people before i make the loop (exception the mario kart soundtracks). Sheltering me nothing which isn´t true. It was just an idea, not more....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

sorry i just get pissed off by mainly the front page youtubers (who are all shit) that get millions of views and lots of youtube monies by making worthless shit videos that only get so many views cause they are pushed to the front of youtube and pushed into "recommended" videos by the youtube jews...
We're looking for people who are interested in creating videos, infographics, articles, adverts,... If you're that person or know someone that would be interested in it, let us know! (for example someone studying journalism or writing articles for blogs)

I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos from troll videos. Have anybody ideas, send me the idea and i make a video of them.

Can you make original animated video's? and general original "how-to" video's so not just loop ones.
Activity: 358
We're looking for people who are interested in creating videos, infographics, articles, adverts,... If you're that person or know someone that would be interested in it, let us know! (for example someone studying journalism or writing articles for blogs)

I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos from troll videos. Have anybody ideas, send me the idea and i make a video of them.
Growcoin Chief
At the moment 730MH on x11 at our Pandacoin Multipool!

looking good ozzke!

Bring on the hashes pandas!   Cool

Activity: 42
i have a mac wallet version v1.6.1 every time i try  to update sit says blink.dat file and never opens can someone help i have a few million coins not much yet

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
Merit: 100

PND4PND, the first Pandacoin (PND) charity initiative, had been created by a dedicated and awesome community member! Let's show our support and feel good by donating PNDs to a choice out of 4 different charity organisations!

It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations until June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team. Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com

WWF (official website: http://wwf.panda.org/)

Donation address: PNWLTA6tANL7waXUBt6rHYVgBwvpmtdu3c
http://pandachain.net/address/PNWLTA6tANL7waXUBt6rHYVgBwvpmtdu3c

Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Foundation (official website: http://www.panda.org.cn/china/)

Donation address: PFfzRE4NVAQrx9gMkFogjHcBXhbQzesL5r
http://pandachain.net/address/PFfzRE4NVAQrx9gMkFogjHcBXhbQzesL5r

Earthwatch Institute (official website: http://earthwatch.org/expeditions/on-the-trail-of-giant-pandas-in-china)

Donation address: PTFvBkEQY9si5ScK26PkcwbKHtS6b1axmN
http://pandachain.net/address/PTFvBkEQY9si5ScK26PkcwbKHtS6b1axmN

ISIS (official website: http://www2.isis.org/Pages/Home.aspx)

Donation address: PGsEpNxEBVRaJ659ddCnUxALHWNJoBTSGU
http://pandachain.net/address/PGsEpNxEBVRaJ659ddCnUxALHWNJoBTSGU

PND community, giving back to help the real pandas of the world
Pages:
Jump to: