Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 6. (Read 122614 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
which exchanges currently deal in Pandacoin? I would like to purchase a few..
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
When you leave your wallets unlocked. you not only help the network, but you gain interest on the coins in your wallet; a win-win scenario.
Friendly reminder to unlock your wallets and receive steak.

nice!!
Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
When you leave your wallets unlocked. you not only help the network, but you gain interest on the coins in your wallet; a win-win scenario.
Friendly reminder to unlock your wallets and receive steak.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i have a mac wallet version v1.6.1 every time i try  to update sit says blink.dat file and never opens can someone help i have a few million coins not much yet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pandas!

Keep your wallets open and unlocked for staking. They can still be encrypted and you'll be perfectly safe.

It's making the network more secure. Don't be selfish. If it's not us - then who?

Best Regards
Activity: 14
Summer sale for PND!

2 for 1! Buy 1, get 2! I can say that we (the devs) are very busy even on a hot sunday like today I already spend 6 hours working for the coin.
We truely believe that we're developing the future of payment, not just online payment on a limited amount of websites.

So buy them or mine them now while they are cheap on our [url:http://multi.pandapool.info/]Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool[/url]!
Thank god we have x11 support now for the multipool or my mining rig would be overheating right now.

PNDLeaks.org : Devs have completed 74.6% of the rocket ship to send 2 Pandas to the moon

Its been a busy weekend for everyone it seems lol...

So about 75% done? Cant wait..!

It should probably only be a couple more weeks now right?
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Summer sale for PND!

2 for 1! Buy 1, get 2! I can say that we (the devs) are very busy even on a hot sunday like today I already spend 6 hours working for the coin.
We truely believe that we're developing the future of payment, not just online payment on a limited amount of websites.

So buy them or mine them now while they are cheap on our [url:http://multi.pandapool.info/]Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool[/url]!
Thank god we have x11 support now for the multipool or my mining rig would be overheating right now.

PNDLeaks.org : Devs have completed 74.6% of the rocket ship to send 2 Pandas to the moon

Its been a busy weekend for everyone it seems lol...

So about 75% done? Cant wait..!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There are 101 people in IRC at the moment and it is absolutely silent. If you're just there to catch rain the least you can do is say thanks every now and again...

It's sunday evening, I'm laying on my couch watching football, my irc is on my computer upstairs Wink
Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
There are 101 people in IRC at the moment and it is absolutely silent. If you're just there to catch rain the least you can do is say thanks every now and again...
Flowing with the Tao, flowing with PND...

無爲

I expected a panda to jump out of the bushes

It will jump with those who have patience and flow with the Tao.
There's a shadow of a huge panda where the brook starts - can you see one in the picture?

All force is tension against The Stream.

無爲

I expected a panda to jump out of the bushes

無爲

Good job on the Wikipedia article, Ozzke!

Thanks but at this point wikipedia doesn't find it relative enough, because we're not mentioned enough on "objective sources".
Willl try to keep it there though.
i8
Activity: 224
Good job on the Wikipedia article, Ozzke!
Summer sale for PND!

Can't find the website Sad server not found. We're actually doing a study about the effect of music on Panda's.
One of our testsubjects:

Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Summer sale for PND!

Summer sale for PND!

So buy them or mine them now while they are cheap on our Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool!
Pages:
Jump to: