Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 21. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
you should be grateful despite getting that much profit, it's not a loss, still can be regarded as profit. indeed sometimes we panic for fear of the price dropped suddenly. but the next day, the price even jumped up 2x from the price when we buy it

therefore, in the crypto, when you buy a coin, it is better to give the target, whether it is short, medium, or long-term
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
of course, this can be a learning experience for. Crypto is indeed promising yet though so if you only take a decision in a hurry will only suffer losses. impatient in selling and want to buy in bulk as price not too sure lace became a very risky thing to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

Dude, you did not lose anything. You actually gained something because you sold at a higher price. What actually happened is that you missed out on the opportunity to earn much bigger because you sold too early. This is the problem with most day traders. When they sell too early and missed out on higher profit, they keep on telling people they lost this and that! How can you lose something you didn't even had in the first place?!
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Even if the market is falling as bad as it is now. I don't have too much panic and I won't sell my cryptocurrency. Because I believe the encryption market has the possibility of recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Dear Members

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

Don't worry , you got a great lesson and didn't pay a lot of money for it . Remember your failures and draw conclusions not to repeat this mistake the second time .
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

You shouldn't really think like that, profit is profit. Hindsight is 20/20.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Many friends of mine are in the same situation and now they regret it. I invest only in the projects I believe in and I hold even when the market goes down
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
You have not lost anything, because you sold before the pump.
Don't say that you have lost because it is not like that, you have a bad concept about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I agree with you. Personally, I used to sell coins quickly. Now I do not do this if I know that the coin is good and that support is excellent, then I hold the coin for a long time.
Activity: 75
I will understand if you panic when the price goes down. But you panic when the price starts to rise. You can not expect big profits with only little guts.
Activity: 110
everyone has encountered such a situation, so we need to accumulate experience in the investment, so when you just started entering this market, you can choose a small amount of investment, when you know enough about the market and then carry on a large amount investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I really hate the post like this. You didn't lose anything but made a really good day trade. If I count the money I have "lost" the way you have, it would be more than 100k easily.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
And if there was no growth, would you lose $ 6,000? I understand this is a short-term investment.
Here the whole point is, what is the amount for the investor is safe? I can afford to lose no more than 500 - 1000 dollars on 1 transaction, ICO. If I believe in a project, then I can afford to wait a year if the amount of investment is not large. However, here it is said about 6000 for a short time and you didn't wait. U sold with a minimum profit. This suggests that this is a fairly large amount for you, you are not ready to take risks and waste part of the investment. Investments are not only a "potential" profit of 10,000, but also large losses. There are a lot of examples, the last - Titanium.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
There was a similar situation with me and I know how it happens. I think that luck in the crypt all the same is and someone was more lucky in this situation.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
you are impatient and in a hurry so that it hurt yourself, this should be a lesson for you and me, so do not always panic sell and sell in a hurry
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
if that's how much your loser to buy is just altcoin or token it's better to hold it just wait for the price or bitcoin to increase the price because it's just the way to get you back then it's a lot easier if you sell it so it's better to wait for you bitcoin has increased so you do not get mad
Activity: 335
I had a case where I waited too long, and the coin soon fell into a price and I sold it even cheaper than I bought .. In the crypt this happens ..
Activity: 210
You never know how much token will cost tomorrow. You didn't lose anything, just made the deal and fix smaller profit that you could have in three days. Everybody makes such mistakes; it is normal situation on volatile market!

In one day you can earn more, in another – earn less or fix a loss. The best recipe is calm and patience.
Activity: 392
I did not have similar incidents, but I imagine how unpleasant it is. I think it's worth making conclusions from such situations
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Always on a panic either you get less or you lose. I myself faced only x, I thought it would be even higher, but it got worse)
Pages:
Jump to: