Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 4. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It's good you noticed your mistake, which is a very good thing. Also admitting the mistake and now proffer solution to it. I have learnt from it and believe others too have learnt from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
panic is still a lot of things that make people experience losses that even quite large. Although many have already prepared to be patient but in fact when market prices go down even far enough then what is going to be different had prepared. panic for fear of losing is still often the case.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

This is a very common experience that we can had in crypto world. I, for one have such experience and i have learned my lessons from it. By the way, you have not lose any money, you only lose the opportunity to gain more profit but still you gain profit from your investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Yes. Don't rush to sell good coins. I always hold the coins I received from the bounty. I want the price to reach the highest after it sells it. I once regretted selling my coins too quickly, so I suffered a loss. We must be patient if we want to get big profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
don't take a decision when you are glad or angry this is what the live showed to me always seek for stability in this market you need to be emotionless to success
Activity: 406
Nothing can be done, besides waiting patiently. If your coin is believed to have the potential you deserve, then the results you will receive when the market price increases also will not be in vain. Little by little the market has begun to show an increase, so maybe soon the market will recover steadily.
Activity: 83
Dump crypto-currencies in fear may be the most catastrophic decision which people may have considering that this sets up backers to be plain simple to manipulate ,thus ups the dismay
Activity: 642
Some people who have succeeded in cryptocurrency have experienced a failure. With that experience they take lessons, you can also like that, so don't dissolve in your current failure. So you can start again, try first with a small amount, after having enough experience, then try for a large investment. And as you said also, when you have invested, patience is the key, be careful also take steps.
Activity: 602
Not only you bro, i am also experiencing like that. Maybe it is the transition effect and result to a panic selling. But those experience are all our lesson learn that patience is sometimes the key of success. Huge amount of loss is now prevented because of knowledge and expereince we encounter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
All investors are feeling the same thing, but we cannot continue to be in that panic. Because that will only make us more nervous and decide which decisions are not right. Maintain potential coins that can continue to increase where he can, in the long run, become a valuable coin.
Activity: 280
maybe it's better if you apply a trade like me, like in the internet.

if you buy a token or coin, and the value drops 5% then you have to dare STOPLOSS, because if it falls too deep then it will happen like this.
Activity: 65
People lose their investment because of the panic! This is very negative!
The main key to success in the field of cryptocurrency is the ability to maintain patience!
Sometimes people simply don`t wait for market growth and are at a loss!
Activity: 98
in such a situation I think each of us was ... you gained experience . no one can know where the price will go tomorrow
Activity: 714
someone who has benefited but still feels lacking is someone who can never be grateful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Indeed patience is the key to success. But sometimes we are too hasty in making decisions. So our predictions are not what we expected. I think many people have the same fate as you. So you don't need to think about that. All you have to think about is how you don't repeat the error again. And must be strong in patience.
The problem is that many people make predictions without even thinking about them and then they want those predictions to become true so hard that they begin to make movements as if their predictions were really to come true and that is a mistake, as an example we know the market is going to recover but some think that will happen in a few months when in reality it will take a few years.

Its really hard to predict when will the market recover we just need to have more patience so in the end we will not be dissapointed when we decide. Sometimes we are making a wrong decision but it should not be the reason to make a loose in our investment.
Activity: 728
Indeed patience is the key to success. But sometimes we are too hasty in making decisions. So our predictions are not what we expected. I think many people have the same fate as you. So you don't need to think about that. All you have to think about is how you don't repeat the error again. And must be strong in patience.
The problem is that many people make predictions without even thinking about them and then they want those predictions to become true so hard that they begin to make movements as if their predictions were really to come true and that is a mistake, as an example we know the market is going to recover but some think that will happen in a few months when in reality it will take a few years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Thank you for such an open history. After distributing tokens for the bounty's generosity, I always keep them in case they rise in price.
Activity: 111
every time I tell myself not to rush to sell altcoins, be patient , but every time I forget about this rule
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

In fact you do not lose money but you are too hasty in selling so you lose momentum when prices are high, you regret it even though you have benefited from your sales, what happens if after you sell the price of coins goes down? so the point is you have to be grateful for the results you achieved even though it's small, don't be greedy because it can be a boomerang for you.
Activity: 2
In the world of encryption, patience and persistence are really important, because the instability of the cryptocurrency price causes your panic to lose patience and ultimately makes you lose a lot, so we have to learn lessons and always keep a cool head.
Pages:
Jump to: