Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 6. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do not panic and all your investments will be with you. Your heart will be calm. You need to listen to the market.
Activity: 103
I can't imagine losing so much money, or thinking that you could have made so much gain from investing if only you had waited a little longer. It's a sad and painful thing really. This is one of the most important reasons why the gospel of patience is preached continuously on these streets daily. We really need to be more patient with our investments, especially good ones.
Activity: 105
wow that was huge aumount of money sir, but yet it's quite true that patience is key in crypto market. since we can't predict it 100% anything can happen
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
It is really hard to predict the price. You should be thankful that you didnt lose your money.
Because it could be vice versa, there are many altcoins holders who are talking about diffrent problem - that they didnt sell their coins at ATH price. And now they are loosing a loot of money.

Thats true, OP should thanks that he has a little profit. Its hard especially if its  new because prices are too volatile as some would dump the price.In addition, dont be greedy also you might end up losing big chucks of your money. As an advise to OP, he should probably develop a trading strategy. example, sell half when price is up etc...
Activity: 151
When you invest in a cryptocurrency, you need to analyze it and judge its value. This is very important. When you have a position on the cryptocurrency you invest in, then you will not sell it at will. I don't think all cryptocurrencies are worth holding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
You lost but you get your goal which has more value in this situation. Dont too focus on your loss.
All those who are there in the world of the crypto currency or any other kind of investment exactly knows the importance of the patience and that there are few who learn this lesson after suffering some huge loss. If you will not be able to keep your emotions under your control in every possible situation, then you might not be able to make things work in a way you want them to be.
Activity: 126
Yes, panic can make people go wrong. Even if the market is not good, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen, and we have to keep enough calm. Investing in this market must have enough patience. No, we will lose more.
Activity: 168
I think we need to stay calm under any circumstances . patience is the key to success
Activity: 229
Panic is easy for us to make the wrong choice it gives losses to us...so never panic if market fall down ..We should wait patiently for the market recover.. be patient always because patience is the key of success..
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
IOTX, 10800$
if you sell it go up
if you hold it go down
you loss your money when you buy it

Activity: 2
It's a lesson for being patient and having a cold head. Very sorry
Activity: 84
Thank you for the information! At such moments as now, such messages help to suffer a little more and wait for the growth of their assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
Unfortunately, we learn only from our mistakes and only when we see lost profits. Even now many people don't understand what needs to be bought when the prices fall and only when the market begins to recover, they will understand this mistake.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
patient is really need in this if you really want to earn some great profit.. because if you have patient you can guaranteed and assured your coins or tokens in the great price value in the future always remember that the price value of every coins and tokens are volatile..
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
Not always, it only works in the long run or if the market is unstable. I came across cases when the coin died before my eyes and did not revive. Therefore, we should consider only special cases.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
It is really hard to predict the price. You should be thankful that you didnt lose your money.
Because it could be vice versa, there are many altcoins holders who are talking about diffrent problem - that they didnt sell their coins at ATH price. And now they are loosing a loot of money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The mistake of many, with the first successes to think that everything will continue to go smoothly, eclipsed your sense of danger here and it turned out that you lost. So in the future you do not have to hurry, and keep track of all the actions beforehand before acting.
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
The most important failure is panic fear, when you think that everything will fall and it is necessary to merge everything. There's patience for these things.
Merit: 111
missed opportunity
It is not about altcoins
Activity: 504
It is a pity that the money is wasted, but I'm afraid we need to understand what exactly we need to begin with. We must learn to use our patience correctly. Everyone just does not have it.
Pages:
Jump to: