Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 5. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

But the current market of cryptocurrency is seems like a nightmare, all altcoins are falling drastically.
If you have massive amount of altcoins, you must have a strong hand and big patience to keep holding your coins now.
Or we can forget our coins for few 1 year and come back later.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
You don't have to complain, profit is profit I was thinking you sold below your entry price. Making 4+% on a trade within few hours in this bear market is very OK, think about it this way what if you waited for few days and the price drop below your entry then you will be making a real lose.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
in investing in the cryptocurrency world, the main key is patience and careful. don't rush into making a decision because it will make you get a loss. if you are not careful in managing your crypto assets then you will get the risk. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well in order that we can make a profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Investing in this falling market must be patience and calm enough. Because panic can make people wrong, you must not make a decision when you panic. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It's just a bad luck and it happens to everyone, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow or the upcoming days. Just be thankful you still have some profit and i agree patience is the key to be successful in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

If a coin is good it will eventually go up, but investors are looking at the market as a whole, they thought it's the end of the crypto world always I'm also holding some coins that is way below that, the price I've bought but I'm not losing once ETF is approve it will eventually go up.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Indeed patience is the key to success. But sometimes we are too hasty in making decisions. So our predictions are not what we expected. I think many people have the same fate as you. So you don't need to think about that. All you have to think about is how you don't repeat the error again. And must be strong in patience.
This is a sincere advice that any investor who is failing should learn to get better results in the future. Have a clear investment plan if you want to succeed and grow with the market. I believe that the opportunity for investors is still great, take the mistakes to make the experience better in the next investment.
Activity: 155
I always try to be patient and calm with any price drop , I will wait until the last and not sell my altcoins
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Indeed patience is the key to success. But sometimes we are too hasty in making decisions. So our predictions are not what we expected. I think many people have the same fate as you. So you don't need to think about that. All you have to think about is how you don't repeat the error again. And must be strong in patience.
Activity: 43
You didn't lose cash since you made a benefit, you simply didn't make as much as you could have on the off chance that you holded. You were only a little unfortunate this time however to be straightforward the three days after you chose to offer could have went in any case. The qualities could have really dropped a considerable measure in those three days after you sold rather than increase.So it is anything but a misfortune by any stretch of the imagination
Activity: 336
I think it is part of the risk that you make yourself. maybe many people have experienced what you feel. losing thousands of dollars, be patient and don't panic. make it a valuable lesson and experience so that it doesn't repeat itself. keep the spirit of friends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
thats the f*** problem with crypto..
if you panic you lost lot of many .
i have lost 1 btc with this kind of panic =(
That is not a problem with cryptocurrencies, that is a problem of people not being ready to invest in this market, they think it is going to be very easy only to realize too late that is not the case, you need to study this market before entering in it or your losses will be guaranteed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In my view, desist from trading unreasonably often calls for a strategy and  certain willpower that is built upon thorough analysis.
Activity: 196
Yes, a good project is good, but there are certain coins that I hold with good prospects, but now they continue to dip, I pray that they rush one day.
Activity: 90
Ahead of going into any hastly sales, market participants must accept up to what point coins generaly are ticklish and rapidly changing these weeks and establish one clear method.
Activity: 490
Patience is the name of the game of cryptocurrency trading. If you hurridly sell or buy at the heat of the moment, you are likely going to regret your action. So, take your time, plan your trade and enjoy the ride!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Experience is something that will help to be always at a profit, do not need to be greedy, it is very important to learn how to fix profits. when there is a big growth of the coin, then it is worth selling and thus fixing your earnings. The fall of the market almost always gives a loss, you need to get experience with it.
Activity: 103
Almost all the mistakes that each of us made were due to panic . I also think that patience is the key to success
Activity: 13
if you hold BCH from Dec 2017 and keep being patient till now, you will be regret a lot, lol.
Activity: 252
that's right, patience is the most important key in the world of cryptocurrency. don't be too hasty without looking at market prices because it will make us get a lot of losses. besides, before selling the coin we should be able to choose the right time to sell it to get a big profit. it would be better if in the near future we can better in managing our crypto assets.
Pages:
Jump to: