Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 22. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

the real panic will start after bitcoin will go below 6000.. and this should happen very soon
copper member
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

Panic is normal! The main thing is not to be in the herd! So probably there is an outflow of those people who decided to quickly "cut down the dough" when there was a HYIP for cryptocurrency. And we realized that this is not an easy matter,and easy money is not seen, begin to leave!
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 15, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
those who are easily discouraged face the ever-declining market situation, most beginners who do not fully understand in this field, if they are used to trading in any situation, they will certainly be more skilled and not throw away the coins they have just
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 15, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
Panic usually occurs 2 times, if prices drop and prices skyrocket, I'm sure we have experienced this, so we always panic when we see the market drop or increase significantly.

As per OP, if those people feel hopeless then its far more greater than panic

They don't really understand its market volatility and only sees price rally

now that BTC price is at 6K level, some are hopeless and selling coins

but wise people buy the dips, and if still goes down, another opportunity to buy

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
Panic usually occurs 2 times, if prices drop and prices skyrocket, I'm sure we have experienced this, so we always panic when we see the market drop or increase significantly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 15, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

So what are you pointing out here?

If they want to sell then let them be. Remember, bitcoin and altcoins didnt go this far because of traders. It is those who really believe withthe project that they are making.
Time for a change and it was offered to us and yet there id a lot of people who abuses it making money out of it for short term.
They risked it so we can say it is their fault. They cannot blame anyone from doing it.
We are so much used with the high prices of all this crypto and we dont see anymore how strong it is as of now.

Bitcoin at 6k dollars? Who would think thay could happen?
I can still swallow it at 500 usd. But this price is still a WOW to me.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 15, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
no problem, I feel happy with that. I think they are the ones who make the price of Bitcoin increasingly fall, because of their panic. that's better, they are traders and new investors have started to resign. and there will be a high-skilled trader. which makes bitcoin prices stable. beginners always bring panic to every market. because they don't understand crypto currencies as a whole. let them think when their crypto currencies leave suddenly the prices will slowly rise again.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 15, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
As the value of BTC or the base coin of all coins and tokens people are now panicking because of the investment they invest on a particular crypto. As it drops too much of trader sell their coins and token on more lower price that was likely to be more attractive on real and what can I say legendary traders that allows this traders to sell their own on much lower price. I also like this traders though because they selling coins and tokens half of the price as they feel it drops, lol.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
to be able to get profit and be successful in trading then we must be able to control emotions well and know the characters of crypto currencies that have prices that will continue to change so actually we don't need to panic because the price of crypto will definitely rise again
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

The reason is they think that they are loosing with the fall of the price. But for me you are not loosing if you are not selling your coins yet. You have to think positive so that positivity will come to you. If you just think of the negative then you will not earn big.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2018, 01:44:48 AM
PATIENCE IS THE KEY, I understand the distress I really wish I sold more than 60% of my porfolio in dec/jan but hey it's hard to time the tops and bottoms but if youre a good trader you can still make money in this highly volatile market regardless if the price stays in bear or goes on bull Cheesy
Yes patience is tbe key because those strong holders are the one who will be benefited later and those sellers are the one who will be regret. Anytime the market can be go up or go down that's why it is very important to do our own research before entering because whatever happen to the price we are not still affected but holding and always looking that our target price will be reached in the future.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 01:34:39 AM
Every trading market has a similar situation. It is a condition created opportunities for others. Evidence that the market has recovered with a 10% growth in today.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
PATIENCE IS THE KEY, I understand the distress I really wish I sold more than 60% of my porfolio in dec/jan but hey it's hard to time the tops and bottoms but if youre a good trader you can still make money in this highly volatile market regardless if the price stays in bear or goes on bull Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 14, 2018, 01:16:53 AM
with the emergence of various types of coins and new tokens will also affect the price in the market, many people choose to invest against ico rather than stay in the market, I always use my money, 50:50 to trade and invest in ico programs
Activity: 420
September 14, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
That is one of the strategies of whales. They make traders anxious and sell panic makes prices go down. then they would buy more of the altcoins and pump its price higher for sale. So we should understand more about this manipulation and make better decisions.
Activity: 532
September 14, 2018, 12:35:44 AM
I think the Crypto market is in a difficult period. The bubble has really exploded. The weak altcoins will be excluded from the market and this will happen in the long run. These altcoins can survive in this terrible situation for two years, which are potentially high altcoins in the future. so be patient. Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 14, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
There is so many panic sellers,thats why the price goes down and when the price goes up many is thinking why I sold @ low..
hahaha ... lol! I suspect traders are panicking and selling at low prices that are novice traders, they will surely regret having sold at low prices and see prices rising in the coming days.
Its actually pumping now, maybe those who are not a real traders, because traders don't panic at all simply because they work hard to study the market and the price movements of every coin so I think they know when to exit the market. Yes, they will surely regret it because selling your coins at a cheaper price is not a good idea.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 14, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
Its stupid for the trader to stop now, the bear market is already so long, it just need a little more time to switch to bull market, the one that quit usually is the newbie trader that attracted to the high price in the December and now become confused because the price drop down, a good trader see this bear market as opportunity not as obstacles
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
There is so many panic sellers,thats why the price goes down and when the price goes up many is thinking why I sold @ low..
hahaha ... lol! I suspect traders are panicking and selling at low prices that are novice traders, they will surely regret having sold at low prices and see prices rising in the coming days.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Let them retire and make room for investors! A lot of people didn't hear about crypto until bull run in december-january and couldn't invest than cos of high price. Now its their second chance, and my also. I lost a lot of my portfolio in this year but I see this bear market as my second chance!
Pages:
Jump to: