Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 2. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
i will keep some quality altcoins . for example : iota, ark, neo, ether . even if they are not very good, now . i believe they will recover soon , by the end of this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
October 26, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
If anyone panic sold last Feb and didn't re-enter the market until now, he would have made lots of crypto by buying back now with more possibility on the upside.

Yea hindsight is 20/20 as they say, the perfect move to make would have been to sell all the alts in jan and hold the USD until now (which is what I wish I did lol) But now my strategy is to just accumlate more and more coins and be patient for the next bullrun that's really the only thing you can do right now unless you day trade but that is not really my direction. I panic sold in the beginning and I guess hey we all have to make our own mistakes but just learn from those mistakes and all is good Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 26, 2018, 03:04:39 AM
If anyone panic sold last Feb and didn't re-enter the market until now, he would have made lots of crypto by buying back now with more possibility on the upside.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I am currently trying to sell unpromising altcoins and buy more reliable and promising, such a redistribution will improve the quality of my portfolio.
Activity: 384
October 26, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
So far by analyzing unhealthy and often red market situations. I suggest to stay calm and calm with patience. Don't listen to negative news, but also be optimistic that this situation will end soon. I know and understand that many people may experience loss or boredom, but it would be more appropriate to choose to be patient for some time to come. Or at least wait until the end of 2018. Always always upbeat and optimistic that things will immediately turn around. Thank you. Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 01:32:15 AM
The closed circle is obtained. The price is degreasing, everything is drained, yes in the hurnate, but the price is flying it. If the opposite of the support is possible, you can fly to the moon. But how many people are so many opinions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 01:20:24 AM
Panic selling is good only if you are on a short term investment because you don't like to hold on it for long. Once you see a spike on your crypto holding's price then it's the best time to sell it for its market price will drop anytime of the day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 11:54:19 PM
Very hard to predict the highest price of crypto when the price up trend, so to lock the profit and to minimize the loss we can use stop loss and trailling stop. For the better use exchange that have feature of stop loss because we can not monitor the crypto market in 24/7. When we have prediction the price of all crypto will down trend, we should be move all crypto to stable coin, and in the market now already available many different stable coin like USDT, TUSD, DAI, USDC, GUSD, PAX.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
No it is not right decision at all to sell all altcoin because of unstable condition this will be maybe become the reason of Loss or failure in the market always work wisely  according to your best possible time. And it will be very Safe trades as well so don't take any decision in a panic mode.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 11:35:22 PM
In my opinion, high-potential Altcoins will be able to grow well and can rise again, indeed the market is very bad but believes that the market will soon rise again. so wait until the time comes and you will get what you want but not too big. because I think it's difficult to fly, by seeing this condition. chances are there are still opportunities to go up but not high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 22, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Depending on your courage in choosing altcoins to trade and invest.
If I always play with DOGE and when the price penetrates 30 satoshi then I'm All in to buy.
September 12, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
That depends on how you can be patient waiting for a good time to sell crypto. if I'm at a drop in price I will buy back a coin that has a big price drop.
Panic sells it when you buy a token at the middle price or even at a high price.
If you buy the token at a lower price, they haven't panicked because they bought it at a low price.

Panic selling happens when you buy a coin and after you buy the price dump, and some of the newbie experience to panic selling because they think that they can lose the money if they hold because of continue falling, but truth is you will lose your money if you sell it lower than you buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
Market capitalization will continue to decline in 2018. However, I recommend keeping your crypto in 2019, when a bullish trend can begin again.
Merit: 106
September 10, 2018, 03:43:38 AM
That depends on how you can be patient waiting for a good time to sell crypto. if I'm at a drop in price I will buy back a coin that has a big price drop.
Panic sells it when you buy a token at the middle price or even at a high price.
If you buy the token at a lower price, they haven't panicked because they bought it at a low price.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
I am still holding all my altcoins but I am definitely trying to exchange them once they recover from the drop, probably for bitcoin or ethereum, the rest of the altcoins seems to be lacking.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
Merit: 106
September 05, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
But maybe before you buy Altcoins you better choose a strategy to trade.
When you profit a few 5 you better sell, and if the altcoins that you buy experience a decrease in price, you might be better off STOPLOSS before falling too deep.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
Panic sell is one thing I'm always up against, because  am yet to see someone who did it and felt satisfied with it. It is always a case of regret and sadness. That is why I would always tell any one who cares to listen never to make a decision when they are in a bad state. Do not sell your coins as a result of panic or fear. Hodl them, the market will rise again, and you wouldn't be doing yourself any favour if you sell.
Activity: 348
August 24, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Whether the price of each altcoin will continue to decrease depends on each coin specifically. Some coins remain afloat even in such a market, and many have almost reached their bottom. But in any case, there is no point in selling them now.
Activity: 23
August 24, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Agreed that the market is volatile but selling all your altcoin at this point is unreasonable. Now hugging and holding is the right choice.
Pages:
Jump to: