Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 6. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
This is one of the worse things that happen to the market. People often panic when they see that the prices of the coins are down and then sell their coins off because they are scared that the price might never go back up, but rather go further low. It's sad to see that people do not have faith in the coin that they choose to invest in. When you panic and sell, it causes further drop in the market price.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 09, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
I believe after this big correction, market will have only one direction to go and that is up, just like we are patiently waiting for this long downtrend to be over quickly, similarly the next bull trend will be long one to make us all smile.
I think the bullish trend will not be quite. The whole situation on the market, only indicates that the swing gradually slowed down and, therefore, there will be a huge leap in a positive way.
Activity: 63
July 09, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
I believe after this big correction, market will have only one direction to go and that is up, just like we are patiently waiting for this long downtrend to be over quickly, similarly the next bull trend will be long one to make us all smile.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

"no need to panic, this is a common thing in investment .. not possible price will forever rise .. surely there will be an increase and decrease, become more calmly .........
"
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

There are many types of trader and seller, panic selling one of the most common trait of newbie, when they experience some spike or down trend they tend to sell low than selling at green. Price depends on the demand and hype of the project, without this even good ones left un-noticed for a while so just relax.
Activity: 65
July 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
It does not matter if you want to sell your Altcoin now, even if you suffer a loss, but with a record the market price will continue to fall in the future, thus you can buy back at a lower price than ever.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
I know that if I sell now, then everything will grow, but if I buy it, everything will fall. I bought NEO this way in February, when it fell. He still falls, although everyone praises him on the forum (even several topics have been created).
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 01:24:38 PM
Indeed, many investors panic with the price of coins that dropped very drastically. Because of the panic, they continue to sell just like all the coins they have without thinking about the future will be like what. And finally, they suffered huge losses due to panic.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
It is not good to panic sell because it only gives you the risk to loose all your profit. So better yet choose to be calm.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 07, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

No dont sell your token because you will only lose asset. It is much better to hold and buy during cheap tokens in the market and the last thing you do is to wait patiently until the bull market arrives so that you will enjoy profits from your coin
Indeed with the unstable market conditions I think we do not need to sell our tokens,
because if we sell our tokens it may be a wrong decision and harm ourselves,
so we have to keep waiting for the right time to sell it
Activity: 336
July 07, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
Dont panic...Nobody expected in 2013 that bitcoin's value will rise to such an extent..So nobody can tell the future..Whats there to panic and get loss then?
Be confident...If you are not confident then you the not having an watch on the price vhart of bitcoin...So you must trade smartly...Dont panic.
Activity: 120
July 07, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Panic selling is what makes the whole cryptocurrency market worse. What do you think will happen if majority of the players and investors in the market sell their shares? It will make the whole market go down even more, which  if sustained, will cause collapsing of the whole market.
Activity: 90
July 07, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
Before getting into some untought sell-offs, hodlers might accept how coins can become erratic and quickly changing these incoming years and clarify one clear approach.
Activity: 434
July 07, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Why you need to sell your coin when it attempt to dip? it is good to add more coin when you know it could go down.  Don't try to wait the coin into a negative way because every year we do know that they always said that bitcoin will die but the price was still success and every year, the price rise until the good price.  Don't be idiot by doing holding because bitcoin was too hard to die unless you have an unsure coin that cannot success when it dip.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 07, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

When you convert your altcoins into tether, it is same as you sell it to usd i think. Doing this won't be good because you sell it with a low price.
Panic selling is not a good choice, unless you want to use your money. If you want to invest, hold it for long time to gain back your profit.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
July 07, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

Don't sell your coins/token if you saw the market price is still dropping because in that case you can't get any profit if the market is none. Think wisely before you act because you will regret your decision if you sell all of your coin instantly. Sell if there's a bull not a bear.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 07, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

No dont sell your token because you will only lose asset. It is much better to hold and buy during cheap tokens in the market and the last thing you do is to wait patiently until the bull market arrives so that you will enjoy profits from your coin
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
July 07, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
When the altcoins price started falling, I moved the "weak" coins to bitcoin and Ethereum. So I was able to reduce their losses, and after a while I bought the same altcoins, but cheaper.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
I do not think you should sell your tokens if you are not profitable, and I strongly advise you to sell your tokens if you succeed.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 07, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Panic often happens in all markets, this is normal. Usually panic happens at the time of the market's reversal. who sells on a panic usually regrets later about it.
At the panic time we need to have patience.
Pages:
Jump to: