Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 3. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
To be honest, I really don't agree with you. Any market will have price fluctuations. This is normal market behavior. The cryptocurrency market is also like this. There is no need to panic. Long-term holding can make you gain more wealth.
Activity: 14
July 30, 2018, 08:05:17 AM
Former to going into any hurried actions, hodlers need to graps up to what level cryptos generaly are ticklish and quick moving incoming quarters and conceive one clear goal.
Activity: 120
July 29, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

It's no longer panic selling right now. It's panic buying lol. It's high time for people and investors and new people here in cryptocurency to invest more because we are in a bull market and prices will keep on going up.
Activity: 27
July 23, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I am still holding sibcoin for long term because i dont have time to trade daily.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
Think wisely before acting because you will regret your decision if you sell all your coins instantly. Sell if there is a bull not a bear and do not sell your coins or tokens if you see the market price is still down because in this case you can not get a profit if the market does not exist

Panic sell will be the worst idea this time. Market is still recovery and  not a good idea to sell any coin now. Keep holding your coins, don't do panic selling, you might regret it at the end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
Think wisely before acting because you will regret your decision if you sell all your coins instantly. Sell if there is a bull not a bear and do not sell your coins or tokens if you see the market price is still down because in this case you can not get a profit if the market does not exist
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
I can not find out the price of a coin in the future. It's like a lottery. I keep the coins so that their price will rise. I do not sell them when the market falls.
Activity: 42
July 21, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
Howdy, everyone. Folks, don't freeze, it would be ideal if you be quiet, as this won't encourage the case. The market is unpredictable and it is ordinary when there are UPS and downs. The most essential thing is to be quiet and hold up until everything begins to develop. Meanwhile, you can focus on something different.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:57:03 PM
for my own choosing to hold even though the price of each day down, I still believe all coin will increase by the end of the year like last year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

I think the price of altcoins will go down again and we should take it as an opportunity to buy coins.Instead of panicking when market drops, there are ways to earn money by buying coins at a very low price and sell it when it goes up a bit. Aiming for higher gains will just make you feel pressured and unable to sell at the right time. Be thankful and take what you can get.
Activity: 560
July 19, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
I think that if you are investing in the long run, then you should forget about your coins for a while. The cryptocurrency market is young and growing. Believe me, after a few years it will grow an order of magnitude higher than it is now. Don't panic. Just hold until you get a good profit and then just sell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
The mistake was buying without a plan or/and research. It's not a good idea to ask what to do on the forum. Or put some coin names at least.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 19, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
Do you really trust tether?. Well, it's a thing of choice. That not withstanding, i think a good investor will hold, or trade and later hold. The point at which the market is now, was not the same as some few months ago. Some holders of good coins are now in profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
Which is the real reason for a panic sell? Market is recover and all is run well. If you want so fast leave this market - why you come here? Even more, I will say: time to panic buy! The price for a good altcoins now looks like gift of destiny. So - do not lose your chance!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 19, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
I'd not recommend to sell in difficult market, only if you have urgent needs...you'll be very sad if you do so and then it will come out that market is at the big point.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
I decided for myself that I will not sell anything if the price does not rise until winter. We will wait for spring. In the meantime, you need to be calmer. Gather with your thoughts and regain your patience. As a snow leopard first freezes and then tears.
Activity: 162
July 19, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Panic sales made in all stock markets are always losing money. I think investors on the stock market should be calm and patient while there are big fluctuations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
The best strategy is to HODL the coins. The market is still establishing itself and is highly volatile and turbulent, so buying and selling is risky, Some people are still joining the race and buying coins, so the prices are not the lowest. So, I suggest hodling for long term and not panic selling in these market conditions.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
I see a lot of people who, at every fall of the market, make the same mistake and sell coins. But they can not help themselves, because they are completely at the mercy of panic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
July 19, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Panic selling is just a result of our weak mind and negativity. As we face the changes here in crypto, we must stay positive because losing our trust in crypto would also lead us to negative mind which will lead us in making wrong decisions as well. Panic selling might lead to bigger losses so better be wise.
Pages:
Jump to: