Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 22. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
No it is not the right time to sell. December last year is the right time to sell all altcoins and today is the right time to buy little by little. No one can tell how lo it is going to reach that is why everytime there is a very low price, you buy a little and if it goes down you buy it again until it reach its ground.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 07, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I think that selling altcoins is now a very bad idea. They have already fallen sharply. I think now it is necessary to buy and not to sell
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
This is not panic selling, but a prolonged downward trend. People are gradually getting frustrated, they wanted to multiply their capital several times, and it turns out that they are only losing money. So they withdraw their money. It's not evening, gentlemens, the most interesting is ahead.
Activity: 406
April 07, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
I believe in the development of the crypto market. So it's easy for me. I'm ready to go to the very end. I hope that I was not mistaken and this decision will bring me a good profit. This is a speculative market and it will always be prone to panic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 07, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
All investment platform,do have the best time to invest and also take profit, The bear period we are in the the crypto world is the best season to invest and buy at lower price,Best advice is not to panic, HOLD and be part of the investors that are sure to smile soon
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
I knew it would be a panic everywhere. But if you really have patience then it is better to wait a bit.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 07, 2018, 05:35:47 AM
At present, it is already the bottom of the bitcoin.
People become numb and no longer panic selling tokens.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
April 07, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
Among traders, the truth is known, that if there is panic, then you need to buy. so we are waiting for really panic sales.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

I personally do not ever to sell cheap bitcoin or other digital currencies because the digital currency will not always collapse there will be time to be able to make price recovery again so you should be patient and do not let you are affected with bad news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
People results to panic selling because they want to cut their losses but i think that this is a very wrong move because they will only cause for the prices to further go down. The best thing they can do is to hold and wait for prices to bounce back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
It is not necessary to panic all in the near future will stabilize and undoubtedly go up, the main thing is to wait for a drawdown.
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

Bitcoin started going into a period of accumulation around 6570-6940 poles all day yesterday and trading volume in this area is not large. I think it will be low more in next week, good for now is invest the good altcoin
I have seen lots of charts and lots of moon prediction . But currently market going downward trend more ICO's collected funds and tehy are dumping coins . Now has to be wise before investing any coins see the purpose and solutions. Dont be greedy yo get huge profit . Market will recover for sure in this year.

I can't take a technical analysis on altcoins and even bitcoin seriously, seen too many wrong ones  Cheesy

Of course you don't need to watching one or few technical analysis, most technical analysis are of reference nature. Often i will read news, watching few community and make your own judgment
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

the prices that you will sell at the moment will suffer a great loss.if you have the possibility to stand it will definitely return to the old levels in a short time

Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

Bitcoin started going into a period of accumulation around 6570-6940 poles all day yesterday and trading volume in this area is not large. I think it will be low more in next week, good for now is invest the good altcoin
I have seen lots of charts and lots of moon prediction . But currently market going downward trend more ICO's collected funds and tehy are dumping coins . Now has to be wise before investing any coins see the purpose and solutions. Dont be greedy yo get huge profit . Market will recover for sure in this year.

But i don't think moon soon but i thought moon is  possible, but seriously i don't know sure about time, but with long holder, i can waiting more while i still work normally and invest more when i have more money
April 06, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
In this situation, I suggest you to hold your coins  because this is not right time to sell coins, wait for some time because market will goes up. And you will get good profit.
Activity: 231
April 06, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

The idea of putting money into Tether has been expressed many times. But sometimes I feel that its not worth doing that as you would end up in the loss if the prices start coming for the altcoins that you exchanged with the Tether. You will have zero time before you could get back all your alts and then benefit from the price rise. We all hold the coins in their original forms because we believe that their prices will rise in the value and then we will end up above the break even point thus making huge profits. On the other hand if you put everything into the USDT then you will just lock down your altcoins with specific price. Thats loss in long terms.
If we do panic selling all the time then the tendency that we will gonna have someday is nothing, losing patience will lead you to panic that is why everyday you have to have more patient here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

The idea of putting money into Tether has been expressed many times. But sometimes I feel that its not worth doing that as you would end up in the loss if the prices start coming for the altcoins that you exchanged with the Tether. You will have zero time before you could get back all your alts and then benefit from the price rise. We all hold the coins in their original forms because we believe that their prices will rise in the value and then we will end up above the break even point thus making huge profits. On the other hand if you put everything into the USDT then you will just lock down your altcoins with specific price. Thats loss in long terms.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
April 06, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
Yes, this is panic, and how long it will last is an open question. Nobody knows where the bottom is. The analyst is arguing about btc 4k-5k
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
April 06, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

I should buy rather than sell, as they says "Patience is a virtue" crypto-exchange will be back at the right time. At first is there anyone who predicted that BTC value might reach upto 18,000$? I'd read about an article where btc histograph detailed and they found a trend in price fluctuation over a period of time. And mostly likely it increases during october to december.
Activity: 295
April 06, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
Dont panic sell if the coin goes down a price. Just wait for the right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: