Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 18. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
panic sell will eeven make things worse anyways. but alt coins wont stay at the red zone forever it will go back to the green zone. so hodl if you can ..
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
market is falling down ,i think it's normal ,my suggestion is better to hold for long-term investment ,waitting for the market recover ,don't sell your coins even they are falling .
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
April 10, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
I am concerned that on many forecasts the dump should have stopped at the end of March, but in terms of the market for today it is still not stable.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
I think that the fall in prices will stop by the end of May and the coins will begin to recover in courses. I would not sell now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
All we need is to be patient and wait for the rising altcoin prices.
If you have more capital, try to buy it once again (back up) it can save you from losses too deep.

Suppose you buy the coin at 7000 satoshi price and back up at 3000 Satoshi, we can get profit if sell above 4500.
That's the strategy of the market, do not sell when your coin is down or you will lose.

It's better to hold on during this crucial time. You will end up regretting if you will sell your coins now. We don't know what will happen in the cryptocurrency world market. There's a big chance that the prices of coins will increase depending on the demand in the market. As of now the altcoin price still moving forward in the chart. Just don't lose hope keep on holding you coins.

Act against the market is sometimes a brave but wise move!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:52:44 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
If you have more capital, try to buy it once again (back up) it can save you from losses too deep.

Suppose you buy the coin at 7000 satoshi price and back up at 3000 Satoshi, we can get profit if sell above 4500.
That's the strategy of the market, do not sell when your coin is down or you will lose.

It's better to hold on during this crucial time. You will end up regretting if you will sell your coins now. We don't know what will happen in the cryptocurrency world market. There's a big chance that the prices of coins will increase depending on the demand in the market. As of now the altcoin price still moving forward in the chart. Just don't lose hope keep on holding you coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
So far, prices for altcoins continue to decline. You can sell your altcoins to buy cheaper or buy even at lower prices to average the price.
I think this is not the right time to sell your altcoins because the market is in deep dip right now, if you will sell your altcoins their value will be way cheaper than it should be. So if you ask me today is the worst day to sell your altcoins in order to buy some cheaper altcoins. Just hold your coins, that is what I will advise you to do right now and wait for the market to be stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 10, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
I think now is not the time to sell altcoin. with the current price is you will loss. now it's time to buy and hold until prices are high

Always trade with your target price, its ok to cut loses but if its too much loss better to hold on it. Setting goals can really help you decide on what to do especially when bear market happens. Cryptocurreny is good in long term, don't panic because everything will be back to normal again and you can make profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:24:39 AM
those who sell coins for fear that the market will be destroyed like 2016, I think it is a wise decision, just look at it next year.
may crypto currency still exist.
Activity: 259
April 10, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
The panic passed in the market. Remained only those who strongly believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. Such people will not take their money until there is a collapse of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, I think that now the lowest price and should not be sold. Better buy it if there is such an opportunity
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 10, 2018, 12:18:01 AM
It returns our confidence. We all know the prices of almost all altcoins are getting down. If you sell it now you will lose. We can not be sure until when the altcoin price going back to normal as late December 2017. Look for information that makes you more confident to sell or hold it. It all depends on you.
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
My advice is patient and wait for bull market coming, I don't recommend exchange to tether when market price drop, just go to research some tether post then you'll know that why we don't want to use tether, just remember, patient is our key in crypto world to become richer
Agree with you.
I prefer long term investment (few years), so I don't need to panic, because after few years I will be a rich or not).
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 05:54:52 PM
I do not keep coins very much, I mostly do day trading and now it's not easy. I think that long term investments are no longer profitable.
Activity: 921
April 09, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
I think that is the market prices to fall below will not. Most likely, the drawdown will end soon and prices will gradually rise up again.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 09, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Well, if you are late on selling, why would you bother selling for losses. I am sure that you are aware that the market will recover soon. So, why sell, if you can wait for the market to recover. Holding is a good alternative than cutting losses. The market might dip some more, but, take it as a chance to get more coins at cheaper price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 09, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
I think no one knows about the future situation exactly. Everyone is worrying about current uncertain situations that gives no opportunity to make any plans on the future!

Future might not be good with cryptocurrency but it is meant to stay. Panic selling will make your money lose easily so you better hold on that good coin and wait for you to make profit. Stop worrying just keep on believing that cryptocurrency is our future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 09, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
Much depends on what exactly you hold, because there are coins that I would not personally sell. I still keep the Ethereum and I think that the course will be restored.
Activity: 331
April 09, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
I think now is not the time to sell altcoin. with the current price is you will loss. now it's time to buy and hold until prices are high
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
I will recommended you just to selling some coins that has slow recovery only, but yes put it all down to Ethereum is good decision so far as Eth has good bounce back rather than other altcoin. I don't think so the price of each altcoin will keep going down because many of them has good dev project offers. The falling price in the market nowadays was because some of fud news related banning ico and crypto advertise by google and facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: