Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 26. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
for now I think Altcoin is on a downward trend, but I think it's just a cycle, and expect the price to be back at the pump, so my advice to you is to hold the coin and sell it at the right moment. Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
April 06, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
I think we need more stablecoin players in the sphere! considering the war tether is having with detractors! that way those attempting to affirm that tether doesn't have enough USD to back the amount of USDT, get to see that the combine holdings of all stablecoins is enough to back the crypto market pricing as a whole
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
April 06, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
I think prices will go down till july. I'm sure you can sell your coins now and buy it cheaper next week. Hovewer you can hold and it can gives you profit but in th long distance. So it's' up to you, and remember about risks.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 06, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
It doesn't make sense to see what are you doing to sell all of your coins at bottom? That's crazy man. If you are coming on that decision and it's only worth when you are taking the profit from your altcoin and then you convert it into the tether to save your profit and you will be abl;e to buy back it again at the bottom.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 06, 2018, 05:49:04 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
hallo my friend
It's your decision, but I advise not to sell. You have to be patient if you want to make a profit.
I was a miner decided to sell some ALT coins for the payment of electricity.
Activity: 24
April 06, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
selling now is the worst thing you can do, if you didn't sell when the price was high you've already missed your opportunity so now you just have to wait it out
Activity: 38
April 06, 2018, 05:40:10 AM
So far, prices for altcoins continue to decline. You can sell your altcoins to buy cheaper or buy even at lower prices to average the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: