Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 19. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
I think no one knows about the future situation exactly. Everyone is worrying about current uncertain situations that gives no opportunity to make any plans on the future!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
If selling assets under such circumstances would be a great loss, even if we can buy back at current prices it will certainly take a long time to defend it, we should keep our old assets lalau use new capital to buy coins at current prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
Most of people may lose confidence in alt coins since the down trend still goes for a long time. If you hold any other alt coins, you'd better convert these into BTC and ETH and would make great profits. People would be in a panic selling, do not sell, hold them all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
Just needed good news and Bit started grow. I think everything bad happends with it till last 3 month. So altcoins still grow too after Bit. Just wait and your waiting will be paid!
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

why anyone will sell his costly altcoins in dip ?
in such market selling is done by panic seller and intelligent people buy the coin in low price .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
do not be too hasty in making decisions, it will only hurt yourself. I think the fall in prices at the beginning of the year is common. a true trader is not easily discouraged even though prices are declining because they believe the price movement will return as expected. so always optimistic and positive thinking is a way to respond when there is a decrease in price.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
My advice is patient and wait for bull market coming, I don't recommend exchange to tether when market price drop, just go to research some tether post then you'll know that why we don't want to use tether, just remember, patient is our key in crypto world to become richer
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
If you don't lose your money when you sell your altcoin now, it's good safe your money until the lower price and you can buy again later. But if you lose your money when you sell your altcoin now, it stupid decission for me. For example you buy ethereum when the price at $700 and you hold but you late for sell when the price continue to fall, if you sell ethereum in the price now $380, how much you lose your money? So it depend on you (lose or not lose). But a good decission is you hold your altcoin until the price high again, be patient because after dark it will appear a bright.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
Frend, you should stop panicking. Now is a very good time to buy coins because the price will rise and it is inevitable. If you sell now you will lose a significant part of the possible profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 08, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Panic sell is a very bad decision , especially now . I think market is almost at the bottom and it will start to grow up in next 1-2 months . Market cap decreased by 60% from january , but you didn't sold your crypto yet . So why do you whant to sell it now , when market is preparing to the pump ?
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

honestly when panicked then your mind is not clear and can affect you to sell cheap assets you have to be able to get losses very much I suggest not to panic, stay calm is a smart choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Don't sell dude, not only minors alt coins are low right now but the whole cryptocurrency, so it is okay to hold your alt coin at the moment because once bitcoin and ethereum goes back to its original price the alt coins will do the same, so just wait and be patience so that you wont lose money.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
April 08, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
That would be a very big mistake, instead of selling your alts in deep why don't you just hold it and buy more alts in deep then wait until it reaches your target price.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
I would also like to sell all at once as soon as I saw the price tags so low but then I was persuaded not to do what I do infinitely happy
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
Absolutely usual and I'm glad that this is happening because there is a chance to earn while investing a minimum amount
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
Dont sell your crypto or convert it to usdt right now market is so unstable, wait till june or July by then market will start moving again.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
April 08, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
market is falling down ,i think it's normal ,my suggestion is better to hold for long-term investment ,waitting for the market recover ,don't sell your coins even they are falling .

It all depends on your goals in this market. If you are ready to keep your assets in the market for several years, it makes no sense to sell now. But many people have tried to trade in this market in order to quickly get rich. Now they have to sell at a loss just to return at least some money. Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
This is always the topic here my friend, if you see the other forum and I always advise to this question is hodl. Being impatient doesn’t make a good result for this kind of situation. In my prediction, I think the downfall may continue so just enjoy buy altcoins for additional and sell if you got already your profit. Think the best way you know then decide because all of this is just an advise it still up to you.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 08, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
Unfortunately, this is happening,but on the other hand it is incredibly beneficial for people who planned to purchase thoroughly and did it now
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Yes you can be safer if you sell your coins into USD tether, but won't you loss some of it ?
because now market still not recover significantly. it is best to hold isn't it ?
Pages:
Jump to: